family collage

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

HEALTHY SHABU SHABU WITH MY FAVORITE COUSINS

It's my peyborit cousin's last night before they head back to Las Vegas, and we are saying goodbye the best way we know how....

By eating at the FIRST restaurant our family treated them to at the first official day of their vacation!

Yup! We're sentimental like that. He he he he he he he!




HEALTHY SHABU SHABU!



As usual it's the big and center table for us!




It's our favorite spot, everytime!


ROLL CALL!!!!

Daddy, Mommy, Kuya Jon, and the little lords!



This time with dear Mikee!



My peyborit cousins, Kuya Nap and Ate Sheila!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Don't leave us yet!




Anthony and Ate Jojit!



My lonely Yub (because I was still at work)!



It's okay, the kiddies kept him company!




Now what should be ordered?



You can do it in my absence Ate Jit!




HEALTHY SHABU SHABU soup!



We had orders of HEALTHY SHABU SHABU Beef with Seafood (P630.00)!



The thinly sliced beef!



Leftover balls!




The seafood!



We also had an order of HEALTHY SHABU SHABU Ika Fry to try out (P280.00) and we loved it!!! This will definitely be a regular order next time.



My peyborit cousins cooking!!!



My Mom and Dad now loves HEALTHY SHABU SHABU too!




The kiddie table!




HEYYY! Why do you two have most of the meats and seafood???




I know that we'll miss each other, BUT, when you gotta eat, YOU GOTTA EAT!



Despidida dinner for our peyborit cousins!!!!




Andrei ate a lot (yey) and moved on to his favorite black gulaman dessert!




I arrived very late and since the oldies wanted to go na, I just contented myself with leftovers.

Poor, little fat 'ol me!!!

He he he he he he!




It's okay! Their leftovers still tasted DELISHESSSS!




Daddy's bill!

He insisted! He he he he he he!




FINISHED!



We took our peyborit cousins to Bar 360 in Resort's World Manila for some music. 

Thanks for the treat Ate Jojit and Anthony! 



Bye Kuya Nap, Ate Sheila, and Mikee!!!!

WE'LL MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!




SO.

THERE.

Sniff! Sniff!



HEALTHY SHABU SHABU
Lower Ground Floor, 
Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City
02 8983979 / 02 8956300




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...