family collage

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

GLORIA MARIS DINNER

Do you want to know how pathetic I am?

These photos were actually taken last year during my aunts' visit from the US and I'm doing it just now. The reason I'm posting it today? Well for one, I wanted to take a break from all that "YAPPY BUNCH does the US" blog posts (I'm sure you are getting nauseous from all the pictures too, but don't worry, MORE will come :P). The other REAL reason is that I remembered it was my older sis who treated us in GLORIA MARIS and I think it's high time for her to treat us (aka me) again via this blog post.

Yes that's me. I could be subtle and straightforward at the same time!

Before you judge me, come on! This treat has been over a year already. AND, not counting MY birthday, HER birthday, gifts for the boys, movie dates with Mati, Mother's day gifts for me, Father's Day gifts for Eric, AND Starbucks treats when I demand for it, my sister hasn't treated us (aka me) to anything this year! What gives???

So again. This is me SUBTLY reminding my sister that we had so much fun with the family with her dinner treat last year in GLORIA MARIS. It wouldn't hurt to dig into her generous heart once more and treat the family (or just me) again.

Told you I was pathetic. He he he he!



GLORIA MARIS!



We had dinner at GLORIA MARIS Podium on a weekday so the place was not as crowded as I expected it to be. 



I arrived late at GLORIA MARIS and my family reported to me that little Andrei was so behaved. I think he loved that he was being like a grown up (with his red table napkin on his lap and own glass goblet) that he acted like a gentleman




Mommy and Daddy!



Tita Carmi, Ate Jit, and Tita Meldy!


TIME TO EAT! Sorry if I didn't get the names right. This WAS last year pa!

GLORIA MARIS Nido Soup with Quail Eggs!



Light, hot, but very delicious!




GLORIA MARIS Appetizer Platter!




It's a plate filled with GLORIA MARIS Soy Chicken, Breaded Pork, Steamed Chicken, Kikiam, and Century Egg!




GLORIA MARIS Mushrooms and Bok Choy!



GLORIA MARIS Chinese Style Fried Chicken!




GLORIA MARIS Shrimp with Brocolli!



GLORIA MARIS Fried Spare Ribs!



GLORIA MARIS Fried Rice!



Now I'm not sure what fried rice this is and if we enjoyed it based on the "invisible" ingredients. But we were hungry so we don't really care. H aha ha ha!

Ate Jit, refresh my memory now will you?




YUMMMM.... 




ERICJAZ FOODIES with family at GLORIA MARIS!



Mati didn't know his picture was being taken... 
Andrei was lost in his thoughts... 
While me? 

I only had 1 big tummy at that time. 

Now, my "middle" looks like the stomach of the Michelin Man's mother! GRRRR!




My plate! My very full GLORIA MARIS plate!



My family hates it when I take pictures of them eating.

Well better them and not me. Ha ha ha ha ha!




I wonder if my Dad is reaching out for more rice or for some tissue paper.

My guess is the latter based on the point where my mom is looking.

Yup that's me doing a Sherlock Holmes on you. SMART is the NEW sexy! 




Hmmmm... I wonder why the Chinese Adonis seemed so petite all of a sudden. Maybe it has something to do with being at "home". He he he he!




For dessert, we had some GLORIA MARIS taho! My favorite!



Leftovers. Yes we are not the big eaters that we once were. 

See ate Jit? This has been a YEAR already. Yes A YEAR. And don't go on saying that you already treated us for those other events and took the kids shopping or whatever. It's not about the quantity of treats... It's the QUALITY. So with that you should take us back to GLORIA MARIS for another fine Chinese dinner like this.

We (aka I) will not be picky. This will be more than satisfactory for us (ME).

Now if you guys think that I'm being too pushy on my sister. Don't worry. She doesn't read my blog anyway. HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Told you I'm pathetic. 

LET'S EAT!



GLORIA MARIS
Ground Floor, The Podium, 
ADB Avenue, Ortigas Centre, 
Mandaluyong City
02 6361095, 02 6362905

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...