family collage

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

MOMMY'S BLUE POSTS BOILING CRAB AND SHRIMPS BIRTHDAY


When my Mom had her birthday, we delayed her celebration because she wanted to wait for my Daddy's sisters when they arrive from Las Vegas. On the day of their flight, we booked a table at one of our current favorites for my aunts to try....



BLUE POSTS BOILING CRAB AND SHRIMPS!




Syempre because when you love something, you also share it with the people you love.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKSSSSSSSSS!



Service was, as usual, awesome in BLUE POSTS BOILING CRAB, especially with these two fine lads who were so helpful and accommodating.




ROLL CALL!!!!



Me and the Chinese Panther!

("Did yuh fris???")



My Daddy's ate, Ninang Carmi and Mommy!



Me and Daddy's eldest sister, Tita Carol!




Daddy's little sister, Tita Meldy, plus Mommy's sisters Ninang Saling and Tita Fer!

If you're wondering why my aunties' eyes are red and why Tita Meldy's wearing dark glasses indoors is because as soon as they arrived, we all cried and cried. They were also so close to my Dad. 

:(



My SUPER old sister (he he he he) Ate Jojit and Anthony!



Yub and Tito George!



Kuya Jon, Master Mati, and Andrei!!!

The boys were late because they thought we're meeting at Shabu Shabu. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!



After ordering, the server took out the crabs for cooking and we chose which ones we liked.




Food is here so LET'S EAT!



The first on the table were cups of BLUE POSTS Crab Chowder (P89.00)! The soup is creamy and packed with flavors. Andrei would even put this on his rice!



We also got another favorite, the BLUE POSTS Calamares (P237.00)!




Crunchy on the outside but tender on the inside. That garlic aioli dip is addicting too!




We had buckets of BLUE POSTS Garlic Pork Riblets (P499.00)!



I said it before and I'll say it again: this may look dry but it's actually juicy and so flavorful!!!!



We love chewing this to the bone! And the garlic with pepper bits? I mix it with the steamed rice!!!!!




Here now comes the BLUE POSTS piping hot bags!




You know something is going to be great when it comes with its own mini-mjolnir. He he he he he!



BLUE POSTS Crab with fried garlic (P1,350.00)!



BLUE POSTS Crabs are fresh and so perfect to eat with your hands. They fried them up real good too with their garlic and spices!



We also got the BLUE POST Crabs (P1,350.00) in Salted Egg breading.

This was YUM but we like the one with fried Garlic better. 



But that head though that's fried with the fat and crispy batter... ayayayay!!!!!



We also had one with Garlic Lemon butter sauce! The Crabs were boiled then swimming in this savory sauce!



Yohooo!

If you're not craving crabs in BLUE POSTS, you could also savor their other seafood in bags!



BLUE POSTS Mussels in Sambal Sauce (P589.00)!



Plump mussels submerged in sweet spicy sambal sauce. SO perfect with MORE rice!



I swear I think I asked for the bag of sauce to take home even when it's all out of mussels!




Shrimps (P573.00) in BLUE POSTS boil sauce!



Fresh juicy shrimps that's so moist and flavorful in the special BLUE POST sauce!



We also got a bag of Shrimps in Lemon Butter Sauce with corn. 



Buttery with the zing of lemon!!!



The Garlic Fried shrimps were something too!!!!




Time to ATTACK!!!!!!



The Shrimps don't really need the mjolnir (ha ha ha ha ha) but if you want to get the fatty juices of the head, go for it. Ha ha ha ha ha!



ERICJAZ FOODIES with the family for Mommy's birthday!!! 

Side A...




ERICJAZ FOODIES with the family in BLUE POST! 

Side B!




Time to get our hands dirty!




Yehesss....




Galit... galit muna!



Talagang galit galit ah! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!



My plate.... este... my food! My awesome BLUE POSTS food!




Yayyy! I got the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Andrei is so happy that he's dabbing while eating. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!



DONE!!!!

With feelings!




Later on we brought out Mommy's cake and lighted it up!




Mommy said that she suddenly remembered my Dad while we were singing to her. 

She wished that he was there with us.

:(




I think Ninang Carmie felt the same.




Still, I'm sure my Dad would like Mommy to be happy on her birthday.

Here she is offering a toast to Daddy!




(Belated) Happy Birthday Mommy!

Don't worry, Daddy will ALWAYS be with us!




The BLUE POST bill!!!!!!



Afterwards, Kuya Jon treated us to coffee in Cafe Mary Grace!

Thanks Kuya Jon!



I'm glad that Daddy's sisters are here because we really need them especially during this time. It's like they're the closest I could get to him because they share the same blood and stories.

I'm happy too that my motherside aunties are spending time with my Mommy. I'm thankful that they are always there for her to cheer her up.

HAY.

:(





BLUE POSTS BOILING CRABS AND SHRIMPS
O Square Greenhills, 
Ortigas Avenue Corner Wilson Street, 
Greenhills, San Juan City
+63 9955185378





++++++++++++++++++

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...