family collage

Friday, February 9, 2018

FLATIRON 1771 WITH MY AUNTIES


My Aunties (Daddy's sisters) were here and we thought of treating them out somewhere for Saturday dinner that's not in our usual list of restaurants.

But where to?

The Yub and I had remembered that we had a delicious dinner date recently in FLATIRON 1771 so we suggested the BGC restaurant hoping that they would love the food as much as we did. It was a miracle that they listened to us (they never do... huhu) because we were right -- my Aunties may have been to many buffets and restaurants in Las Vegas but they still enjoyed and savored the dishes in FLATIRON 1771.

We all had a great Saturday dinner because of the delicious food and wonderful company.  Too bad my Daddy is not here with us. The great night just made us miss him more.

:(      




FLATIRON 1771!!!



My aunties were loving the set up. It made them feel young. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!


ROLL CALL!


Tita Carol and Mommy!



Ate Jojit and Anthony!

Ate Jit tricked me and said that they won't be able to come. When we arrived, SURPRISE!!!! They were there!

(Sayang I thought makakabawas ako sa gastos... he he he he!)




Meeeeeh, Master Mati, and Tita Meldy!




The Yubhub and my bunsoy Andrei!




Ordering up!

My Aunties asked for the dishes that interested them and left the rest to me. 



First on our table is the FLATIRON Chef's Salad!



Fresh greens with tomatoes, steamed chicken, boiled eggs, and drizzled with a creamy dressing. 



FLATIRON 4-Cheese Pizza!




My new favorite in FLATIRON 1771 because besides the usual toppings on pizzas, they added bleu cheese!!! Yummm!




For Andrei we had the FLATIRON 1771 Chicken Fingers!




I'm not sure if this is really a kiddie meal because the servings are good for 2 adults.



My sister got the FLATIRON Chicken Piccatta Spaghetti!



Chicken breast fried in butter and herbs!



It was served on a bed of creamy spaghetti that Andrei wiped out.




FLATIRON 1771 Chicken Ala Pobre!



Guess who ordered this? My master Mati!

The big plate was full with grilled chicken, rice, and garlic! Master Mati happily chomped his way until the plate was squeaky clean.




FLATIRON Baked Salmon!




My tita Meldy loved this and really raved about it. She's actually on a diet but she finished this. She actually wanted to go back to FLATIRON to have this again. He he he he he.




My other aunt, Tita Carol wanted only something light and just had the Club Sandwich. She didn't expect it to be this big.




She just shared the other piece with my Mommers. 




When in FLATIRON, don't miss ordering their Beef Brisket!



Tender chunks of slow cooked beef with grilled vegetables. Where's the rice????




ERICJAZ FOODIES with the family and the aunties in FLATIRON 1771!



My plate!!!! My confusing plate!

We also ordered some FLATIRON Seafood Angel Hair Pasta which was just meh. They actually forgot about it and I was left to eat most of it.




It's my baby Andrei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




My bunsoy really liked the pizza and ate two slices at the same time. Ha ha ha ha ha!




And we're done!




My bill!




It may already be past their bed time but the seniors (and the kiddies) still wanted to hang out more.




With that, my Mom treated us to coffee and pastries at the Hello Kitty Cafe.



The night is young and full of seniors!

Kidding! He he he he he!

I love my Titas and their vacation meant the world to us because we really needed to be with the people who were close to him. It made us feel my Daddy more.




FLATIRON rules!

We'll go back here Titas of Las Vegas when you return.

SO.

THERE.



FLATIRON 1771
Ground Floor, Uptown Place Mall, 
36th Street Corner 9th Avenue, 
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
+63 9178544540



OUR FIRST TIME IN FLATIRON MODERN DINER!



+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...