family collage

Monday, December 4, 2017

A HOTEL JEN MANILA CHRISTMAS


Christmas is DEFINITELY in the air!!  Besides the chilly mornings, what marks the official arrival of the holiday season are the yuletide decorations, bright twinkly lights, the nostalgic songs, and of course, THE FOOD!

Most recently, we dropped by HOTEL JEN to experience ALL OF THAT during their Christmas tree lighting. 



The tree stood quietly near the staircase and it was indeed lovely.




It was a fun place to have Christmas pictures!




Guests were also treated to some Christmas carols by the students of Maytubig Daycare Center!



The HOTEL JEN MANILA lobby! It may be simple but the warm twinkly lights gave me the Christmas feels that's warm all over. 



In the middle of the lobby was a different kind of gingerbread house from HOTEL JEN MANILA!




Wow! A ginger bread house that's almost a village.




May church pa. He he he he he!




Of course, Christmas is not possible without gaining a few pounds. And a delicious dinner at LATITUDE gave us that tummy filling opportunity!



If you're in the mood for an intimate dinner party for Christmas, I think you should check out LATITUDE!



The buffet at HOTEL JEN MANILA may not stretch out by the mile compared to other hotels, but it served what was important (and popular) in buffets. 



The Yub and I arrived late so I was worried at what will be left for us.




Hmmmm.... I'll say, we still LIKEY!



I see the soup station....



Cheese and Cured Meats station....




My usual favorites here that will make my cheese plate happy!




Woah!




In LATITUDE, they also had buckets of cold seafood which you could enjoy as is or have it fried or baked.




Yup! Fresh seafood by cute and green buckets. He he he he he he!




And since I love having veggies into my system always, I know I'm going to pass by the salad bar later.




Carving station....




Like I said, even if we were late, we were still left with mouth watering dishes from the buffet. Just like this Lechon Belly with Liver sauce!!



The whole roasted Turkey in Maple Brine was something!




I wouldn't mind having THAT for Christmas too!



Red meat please!



In the hot dishes section, LATITUDE was serving up some Baby Back Ribs...




Poached Salmon with Dill in Saffron Sauce!




In each station, LATITUDE would post some of the ingredients used in their dishes to inform the diners. I think that's very considerate. 




I was happy to see that HOTEL JEN MANILA also had a pasta station!




The carb addict in me was doing the dance for joy!




Dessert station!




Oooh la la... Christmas profiteroles! 



A chocolate fountain! Every buffet must-have! He he he he he!



If you're looking for something that is closer to home, they also got native delicacies courtesy of Agings!



Drinks were also included in the buffet and the Yubhub got me some iced tea as well!



We joined the KAIN TULOG GANG who were already there feasting on the delicious LATITUDE food!



Dear Spanky, our beloved bossing of THE KTG was all spiffy and suited up.




HOTEL JEN MANILA gave him a cake and sang Happy Birthday!



This was his 4th birthday celebration!



In LATITUDE, I sat beside mareng FOOD ALPHABET!



Seated in front of me was...

Inangkupushness... He he he he he! Buti na lang the food was SO good!




My first LATITUDE plate!



Me so happy. He he he he he he!




My second plate!




Instead of water, I had thick clam chowder to wash it all down. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!



What a super fun dinner with my favorite foodie family enjoying this Christmas spread from HOTEL JEN MANILA!



This Holiday season, have a fuss-free but enjoyable Christmas getogether with friends, family, and your loveys at LATITUDE!

Php 1,400 nett -- lunch buffet (December 1 to 24 and 26 to 31)
P1,600.00 nett -- Holiday dinner buffet( December 1 to 23, 26 to 30, 2017 and on January 1, 2018).
Take note that Christmas dinners have live entertainment every weekend.

Take note too of the different HOTEL JEN MANILA Christmas activities above.  




Thank you so much dear Twinkle of HOTEL JEN MANILA for having ERICJAZ FOODIES. She's also the great mind behind my favorite BAON FLAT LAYS. Check it out too!




Of course, Christmas will always be unforgettable when you spend it with the people you love. But we discovered that it's also memorable too if you experience it the HOTEL JEN way right in the heart of Manila!

Merry Christmas!!!



HOTEL JEN MANILA
 Hotel Jen Manila
3001 Roxas Blvd, Pasay City, Manila, 
Metro Manila
02-795-8888 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...