family collage

Friday, December 7, 2018

VALLE VERDE SUNDAY LUNCH

We may not go to VALLE VERDE CLUBHOUSE as much as I wanted to but it's definitely one of my favorite places to visit with the family. For one, it's like taking a trip back in time and entering a Viva Films movie circa 1980 because it seemed like they never changed their interiors (it's just the way I liked it because there's something so comforting and relaxing about their set-up). Also, they served delicious food that's still affordable (I guess that's how it really is with exclusive clubhouses with membership), that's why it never hurts our appetites (and wallets) to go back again and again. The pool is also the best too! We almost always get it all to ourselves!!

That's why when my brother Kuya Jay, who's the real member in VALLE VERDE, invited the family for Sunday lunch, I got all excited. It's been awhile since our last getogether there and I was really looking forward to having my usual favorites.

The great part too is that it's his treat! Yayyy!!!!

VALLE VERDE Clubhouse! Definitely a happy place for us!!!!!

:)



VALLE VERDE CLUBHOUSE for Sunday lunch!




It was Sunday so there were a lot of families having their Sunday lunch there. Normally my brother makes reservations but since this was a spur of the moment thing, we just arrived unannounced (he he he he he he he).

That's okay. No matter how many people are in VALLE VERDE CLUBHOUSE, the place is still spacious and had a lot of room to tango.

ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!



Master Mati, Andrei, and their cousin Rocio!



Anthony, Ate Jit, and Master Mati again!



The seniors: Tita Carmi and Tita Meldy (Daddy's sisters), Kuya Jon, and Mommy!



Karen and Kuya Jay!



Me, the Yubhub, and his cosmetically enhanced dimpol...

Tee heee!!!!



ERICJAZ FOODIES with the family in VALLE VERDE Country Club!

I apologize for the pictures to come... the place was dark and I just had quick shots. As usual my family was annoyed with my picture-taking that's why they just proceeded to eat.... :(

Nobody loves me. 



Like with the Tuna Sashimi.... Finished in a jiffy!



Andrei's deconstruced Carbonara! He always gets this.




VALLE VERDE Crispy Pata... Yeah, this was half-massacred already.



VALLE VERDE Kare Kare!



You could never fail with Kare Kare when there's Crispy Pata around!




VALLE VERDE Tuna Belly!



VALLE VERDE Grilled Squid!




My Steak Tenderloin!



Somebody's sizzling steak!



Rocio's Spamsilog!




LET'S EAT!

There were other food served but I was not able to take a picture of it. 

:(

OH WELL. This post is more about memories naman and not just the food. 




DONE!!!!!!!!!!



Anthony recently celebrated his birthday (AND HE FORGOT TO TREAT US... GRRRRRR) that's why somebody brought out a cake for his birthday song.




(Belated) Happy Birthday (ahem ahem...)




My Kuya Jay and Karen has always been so generous in sharing their VALLE VERDE membership "blessings" with us. He he he he he!!! Hope we could go back again here soon to enjoy the food and the pool!!!

OH, YEAH.




VALLE VERDE COUNTRY CLUB
Capt Henry Javier Street, Pasig
Phone:(02) 631 1711





+++++++++++++++++++ 
ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...