family collage

Sunday, December 16, 2018

PHAT PHO MANILA


One Saturday, the Mommers invited me to hear mass with her and Ate Jowjits in Powerplant Mall. The Yubhubs and the boys were supposed to go with us but when they heard that we're going to have mass, they said that they suddenly had to go somewhere.

CHE!!!

It's okay. It's been awhile din since I've had an all ladies' date with my Mom and Ate Jit. So I'm sure it's going to be fun.

ESPECIALLY that there's no asungots around.

CHE AGAIN!



PHAT PHO MANILA!




After our mass, I saw that they had a new image of Saint Pio at the altar. I am such a devotee of Padre Pio because his intercession never failed to help me out that I offered my prayers to him. 



My Mommers asked me where I want to have lunch. She said she'll leave the choosing to me because it's rare that I get to join her and ate Jit for these afternoon meals after mass.

I can't really think of anything but since I suddenly craved for some Banh Mi and a hot bowl of Pho, I went for PHAT PHO MANILA!



Mommy and me!

YAYYYYY!

Ate Jit was going to follow because she still had a patient to finish in her clinic.

TIME TO ORDER UPS!



PHAT PHO menu 1...




PHAT PHO menu 2...




PHAT PHO menu 3...





PHAT PHO menu 4...




PHAT PHO menu 5!



PHAT PHO table setting!!!

Everything was really casual in PHAT PHO because I think they're going for the streetside restaurant look.




YAYYY! Food is here!




PHAT PHO Special (P395.00)!




We requested to split one order of the PHAT PHO special because I'm on a diet. As for my Mom, since she's she's not that young anymore, she also gets full easily.

I think the same is happening for me because my appetite is not as big as it was before.




Pho condiments!

That pickled radish on the side was such a winner!




Of course since there's Pho, there's also an order of Fried Spring Rolls (P200.00)!

This is perfect to munch on after every slurp of the hot noodles. 




And since I was craving for Banh Mi....




I got one (P280.00)!!!

He he he he he he he!!!!

Did you remember me saying I was TRYING to diet? He he he he he he!




Perfect combination!




LET'S EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



DONE! BURP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Ate Jit is here na!

ERICJAZ FOODIES (ay ako lang pala!) with Mommy and Ate Jojit in PHAT PHO!!!



And since she's late...

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Don't worry. She doesn't read my blogations anyways.




LE BILL!

Thanks Mommy for the treat!




After our delicious lunch at PHAT PHO, Ate Jit naman treated us to coffee in CBTL!

Haaaaay! I so love being the "bunso" because I'm the last in the "hierarchy" of treating. 

HE HE HE HE HE HE!





OH, YEAAAAH





PHAT PHO MANILA
Ground Floor Serendra 2, 
Taguig, Metro Manila
 8430820



++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...