family collage

Thursday, October 26, 2017

ROSANJIN WITH MY GUYS


Usually when it's the school year, my perfect parent self would wait for the last minute to do some shopping. This year, the Yub and I promised to do our school shopping early. 




We bought their affordable shoes because they would always outgrow it in a year. That is, if it survives the torture it will receive when they run around and play.





And bags!!!

We also got a new batch of handkerchiefs, socks, and briefs. He he he he he he!



After getting soooooo tired from shopping (any activity is actually torturous before dinner... ha ha ha), we decided to go for some Japanese food in ROSANJIN!



There were a lot of available tables that night but it's okay. I remember the last time I ate here with my HS friend and remembered how the food was yummers.


ROLL CALL!

The Chinese Dimpol!




Me and little Andrei. It was actually my bunsoy's idea to have Japanese for tonight because he's craving so much for some California Maki. 

If you're looking for Master Mati, he's with my parents.


 

Brace yourselves... FOOD IS HERE!

Wow. Thanks Yub for clicking while I'm cleaning my teeth. He he he!



First on the table is a plate of ROSANJIN California Roll (P180.00)!




I think for the price, getting 8 big bites is worth it.




My very happy Andrei. He's a picky eater but when he craves for something, daig pa niya ang ina na naglilihi para sa septulets. He he he he. It's okay. We're happy when he wants to eat, period!

Oh by the way Andrei, we're going to have your haircut this week na.



Har de har har. Not so happy now noh?



Even if my baby was already so happy chomping on his California Maki, I told him that he should still have some of Daddy's food!



As for me, I was craving for something hot and spicy so I got the ROSANJIN Spicy Tonkotsu Ramen (P330.00)!



It was a big bowl and even if I could finish it, I don't want to gain more stretchmarks than what i already have.



I know that my New Teenager would be happy to have this for his midnight snack.



Noodles are firm but not as chewy as what they have in other Ramen specialty restaurants. It's okay. As long as it's not soggy, I'm fine with it. 



The soup could be more spicy though. I did not even break a sweat.




He he he he! Look at my face while adding the chili powder. MORE!! DAMMIT!



The Chinese Dimpol got the ROSANJIN Bento Box (P330.00).



Fried Rice!




Chicken Karaage with 2 pieces of Gyoza.



Along with soup, fruits and loads of veggies, I'd say this was a good deal!




The happy Yubsker...




ERICJAZ FOODIES with bunsoy Andrei!



He he he he... Bunny ears are ALWAYS in order.




Let's eat!




Good thing my Andrei ate some more chicken besides his California Maki.




Done!




The ROSANJIN bill!




We loved the food at ROSANJIN but I was a bit disappointed that they did not offer some of my favorites before. Still, it was a good dinner with my pogi boys.







ROSANJIN JAPANESE RESTAURANT
Building D (Mega Fashion Hall) 
SM Mega Mall, EDSA Corner Julia Vargas Avenue, 
Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
(02) 531 5300


MY ROSANJIN DATE WITH A HS FRIEND!





Just want to share that the time when we went to ROSANJIN, we were also into FaceApp. It's a site online where you upload pictures and filter it to make yourself look older, younger, or hotter. You could even see what you look like as the opposite sex!

In fairness, Yub's "hotter" pic looks like a gay Mark Anthony Fernandez. He he he he he!




Check out Mati's old pic -- he looks like an old Chinese lady. Ha ha ha ha!

Sorry Mati!




This is me.

Jeez. The boy pic is harsh. Ang layo! Hanubayan!

:)



==========

ILYD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...