family collage

Monday, October 23, 2017

CAUSEWAY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT (AGAIN)


I may have posted about CAUSEWAY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT only once in this silly little foodie blog but trust me, it's our go to place EVERY TIME we're craving for some dimsum on a weeknight.




It was a Monday and the place was almost empty. It's okay. That means we'll get served asap all the hot dimsums that we wanted.





That is, if there's a server.

Tee hee... Kidding.


ROLL CALL!

Me and Master Mati!

It was the summer vacation when we went here and whenever Mati hears CAUSEWAY, he'll join us in a jiffy.




The Chinese thumbs up.

Laki ng thumb o.




After ordering our usual cups of steamed rice and fried spring rolls, we loaded up on our favorite dimsum!




We love how CAUSEWAY servers delicious and affordable dimsum that's much much much better than other Chinese restaurants out there.


BRACE YOURSELVES... FOOD IS HERE!

Uy feeling ko I'm so pretty in this picture. He he he he he! 

(Pagbigyan na at minsan lang to)



CAUSEWAY Beancurd Roll (P80.00)!




Always freshly steamed with a savory sauce. Winner! We ordered one more to give to Mommy.




CAUSEWAY Spareribs with Tausi (P80.00)!

The ribs are tender and juicy. We always order this too!




CAUSEWAY Chicken Feet (P75.00)!




For me, CAUSEWAY has the best Chicken feet because it is never dry or wrinkly (like in other restaurants) and the sauce had the right sweet spicy flavor to it.




CAUSEWAY Crab Roe Siomai (P80.00)!




This is our default order in every Chinese dimsum restaurant. Sometimes we have 2... or 3... or 4. He he he he...




I thought of having fake Shark's Fin Dimsum (P80.00) to have something different from our usual "agenda". He he he he...



We also got Yub's favorite, CAUSEWAY Fried Spring Rolls (P75.00). He could polish off 3 pieces if I won't attempt to get my share.




Hot off the fryer and so meaty inside with the ground pork and taro. Ultramegaanakngtupa ang sarap!

:P

Sorry. I'm channeling my cousin. That's how he gets when something is so good.



Attaccccckkkk....




ERICJAZ FOODIES with Master Mati in CAUSEWAY.

Now WHY didn't I crop my butt? Sayang inhale ko.



We also ordered Century Egg (P65.00) with our plain rice.




My plate. My beautiful plate!




Let's eat....

with feelings.




Tee hee.... Yup. I'll never get work as a food stylist.



DONE.




Le bill!




Master Mati remembered to take home some Beancurd Roll for Lola!



AND since feeling ko nga I'm pretty in the top pic, I'm going to share it again in the guise of a photogrid. He he he he!

CHE.







CAUSEWAY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT
Acropolis Center, 53 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, 
Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila
 (02) 638 9374



+++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...