family collage

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

TASTY DUMPLINGS AGAIN


Ever since we went to TASTY DUMPLINGS in our last Binondo Food Tour, I cannot stop thinking about it. Seriously! That ginormous breaded and fried pork chop with the juicy innards just gets me drooling every time. That's why I swore that when we're near the area, we'll DEFINITELY go to TASTY DUMPLINGS again.

And so we did!

This time, it's more fun because we're with the boys!

Wohoo!



We're going to TASTY DUMPLINGS!!!!






It was a Saturday and the Yub and I thought of taking the kiddies to the new Planetarium. Since we were already in the Manila area, we thought of going to Binondo for some of our (new) favorite, TASTY DUMPLINGS!!!!!!!!!!



Parking was limited in TASTY DUMPLINGS. Good thing the clinic in front of the church allowed us to do so after I promised that we'll be out in an hour.



It was only 11:00am but TASTY DUMPLINGS was already packed!!!!


ROLL CALL!

The Chinese Dimpol, bunsoy Andrei, and MEEEEEH -- VERONICA LODGE!!

Guess what series I'm watching now???



Best buds Mati and Johans!

I have a 3rd son this weekend as little Johans is staying over. Whopeeee!



The Food Alphabet family lived nearby and was able to join us! Yay!




Ordering!!!!!



The last time we were in TASTY DUMPLINGS, we only got the Pork Chop rice because we didn't want to fill ourselves up too early in the food walk. 

However, when we we raved about our new found love for TASTY DUMPLINGS, our foodie friends felt sorry for us that we didn't try their tossed noodles.

Kaawa awa daw kami! He he he he he! 



I remembered that servings in TASTY DUMPLINGS were hu-uge that's why we only got 2 Pork Chop Tossed Noodles to share between me and the hub, and Mati with Johans.

Andrei got the Fried Chicken WHICH I forgot to take a picture of.



TASTY DUMPLINGS' Pork Chop!



The crust was crunchy, the meat was tender, and everything was oh so juicy as I remembered it.

YUMMMMM!




We also had an order of their Fried Dumplings!



Besides their Pork Chop Rice, the FOOD ALPHABET family also got Steamed and Fried Wantons!



ERICJAZ FOODIES with the little lords and THE FOOD ALPHABET family!




At first I thought the green relish on top of the noodles was gross, but after a chopstickful, I loved it! The fresh, briny crunch complemented the chewy and saucy noodles!

I added a lot of their chili garlic oil to make it more exciting.



Oooh la la!




Our little binatas were happy chatting and chomping away at their little corner. They also loved the Pork Chop because it was crunchy!




Like Andrei, Johans is a picky eater. But I'm glad that he was able to finish his noodles and pork chop!




Chatting away with our kumare and kumpare!




BURP! Done!



The TASTY DUMPLINGS bill!



Why there are not more branches of TASTY DUMPLINGS is beyond me. Since I love it so much, I don't mind trekking that part of the metro again just for a taste of their Pork Chop AND chewy soy noodles!

OOOOH LALA.

SO.

THERE.



TASTY DUMPLINGS
960 Masangkay Street, 
Binondo, Manila
02 2449362 02 2510860






+++++++++++++++++++

ILYD





2 comments:

  1. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after going
    through some of the posts I realized it's new to me. Regardless,
    I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back
    regularly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow awesome!!! Would love to know your name too!!!! Take care and cheers!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...