family collage

Monday, November 26, 2018

MANAM GREENHILLS


As much as I love my ugly friends (who obviously don't read my blog), there is a different kind of fun hanging out with the foodies from The Kain Tulog Gang. Besides being gorgeous (like me... bwa ha ha ha ha....), they know the great places to eat in, have a full appetite (bawal diet), plus it is already understood how we'll take pictures of our grub before eating (even if it's not a sponsored meal).

These days I don't get to see them as much as I want to because I always get out of work late and I usually have plans with my family on weekends. Good thing that one time our schedules aligned and I was able to join some of the lovely ladies of THE KTG for an early lunch. The venue for that Saturdate was in MANAM -- a popular Filipino restaurant which I haven't tried yet, that's why I'm extra excited.

We obviously had a great time that Saturday. Well that's bound to happen because you could never go wrong with gorgeous people who love good food. He he he!

For those who don't agree, there's a special place in hell for you.

:P


We're in MANAM!!!!!!



Even if we frequent Greenhills shopping mall, it's our first time to go to MANAM since it was fairly new in the area. 

And since we were really unfamiliar with the new establishment, we even went to the wrong parking area. TOINK!





MANAM was already full that morning but good thing we were able to get a long table for our big group. 



ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!








Uuuuuy so sweet!!!




ERICJAZ FOODIES!!!!!




Our bunsoy baby Andrei was busy playing with his new kumpare Jacob!




Awwwww.... So cute!



Ayan he finally agreed to have a picture with me.



BRACE YOURSELVES! FOOD IS HERE!

One of the great things about MANAM is that most of their dishes come in small, medium, and large sizes so that you could control the portioning of your food with your group.

This is extra helpful for my little family especially that we want to try many dishes but are concerned with the portion size (we have a hard time finishing the large platters in restaurants that as a result, we'll only order 1 or 2 viands).



First on the table was an order of MANAM Crispy Pork Sisig (Large - P395.00)!




Next up we tried the small order of the popular Crispy Pancit Palabok (P200.00)!



It was a treat seeing the crispy noodles "melt" away with the sauce then getting a whiff of the shrimpy and peanutty aroma.




Of course, even better is that you get to slurp on the saucy noodles later. He he he he!




MANAM Chicharon Bulaklak (Small - P235.00)!




Crunchy and so savory! This may only be an appetizer but I would love to eat it with garlic rice!




MANAM Sinigang sa Pakwan (P775.00)!




The large bowl of this Filipino comfort food is perfect for those who love their sinigang on the sweet side.




The vegetables were fresh while the meat was fall off the bone. This was yum but I prefer my sinigang to be SO maasim! Tipong your face will fold up from the sourness! He he he he he!

The Yubhub loved this though.




MANAM House Fried Chicken (Small P190.00)!



MANAM Kare Kare Oxtail (medium P495.00)!




So thick, peanutty, and malinamam!!!!!!!!!!




MANAM Ube Sago (P110.00)!




ERICJAZ FOODIES with the bunsoy Andrei and THE MOMMIST and FRANNYWANNY!




My plate!!!!

My starting-out-but-this-was-full-later PLATE!



For dessert, I took out this popular dream cake that's making the raves all over the net.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to bring outside dessert in MANAM but I got possessed by the powers of Le Sucre Lab... He he he he he!




EGAD! I can't describe just how good this is basta it's chocolate upon layers of fudgy chocolate!!!! Woweee!



DONE!




Our bill!




I'm glad that I was able to meet these 2 lovely ladies (whose blogs I constantly stalk) and their hubbies for lunch. Please lets meet up again soon!!!!

MWAAAAH!

So for my panget friends (imaginary and real) who don't read my blog, start reading because I'm making pintas of you guys na. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Kidding!!!

OR AM I????





SO.

THERE.



MANAM
Ground Floor, O Square Building 2, 
Greenhills Shopping Center, 
Greenhills, San Juan City
+6325049152 / +639176272678



+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...