family collage

Thursday, September 13, 2018

LAS CASAS BREAKFAST 2018


It is our second day in the beautiful heritage resort of LAS CASAS FILIPINAS de ACUZAR. And though we were so tempted to snuggle longer in our comfy beds, we would like to get an immediate start on more activities that the place had to offer.

Of course, besides the beach, the pool, and the pool, there's also one more thing we're looking forward to...

BREAKFAST!!!!!



Good morning!!!!!



The last time we were in LAS CASAS, breakfast was in LA BELLA TEODORA. Now, I guess with the volume of guests, we were instructed to go to the function hall behind HOTEL DE ORIENTE.





Yup! Since we looooove Andrei so much, we agreed to bring his very big boat because he wanted to go to the beach afterwards.




Enter!!!!!!!!!!

We had a total of 3 vouchers for breakfast for adults (1 was extra from my family) and since Andrei was below 12 years ago, he was (supposed) to be free. That's what happened last time. The front desk also clarified that for us that children below 12 was free of charge.

The maitre d' apologized and said there might be some confusion because children below 12 are actually 50% off the regular fee. Oh well, that's fine. We don't mind paying but I just hope they would coordinate with the Front Desk with regards to restaurant policies. I swear, lalaki noo ko lalo sa gulo!

He he he he he he!!!!




The venue was bigger than the last time because there were a LOT of guests.



It's okay. We were still able to get table near the backdrop of Binondo. He he he he!

Our big boat had ample space to rest on too!



Time to eat!

The breakfast buffet at LAS CASAS was nothing special but it had all the basics of breakfast for me that's why I'm happy!

Me pa. Just give me coffee, garlic rice, eggs, and 1 ulam, for brekky then I'll be a happy and voluptuous woman!



Salad Station!




Soup station!



The first one was Lomi!




This is Yub's favorite. I wonder if he liked it.



The second one was Chocolate Porridge!




Bread Station!




Oooh! Pandesal POR THE WEN!!!!!!




With matching strawberry and guava jam!



Main foods station!




Corned Beef!




Sweet Longganisa!




I'm sure my bunsoy baby would love this.




Crispy fried salty fish....




YOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!




Scrambled Eggs!




I never miss eggs for breakfast!




Garlic Rice!




Bagoong Fried Rice!

(I swear I thought this was Aligue Fried Rice. It tasted nothing like Bagoong though).




Yup! That's what it says so in the tag.




Pancit Bihon!




Juice and Water station!

YEBAH.




It's also coffee all you can. So that's an extra yahoo for me.

Too bad it's self service too... He he he he he he!




ERICJAZ FOODIES with the little lords (and the boat) in LAS CASAS FILIPINAS DE ACUZAR breakfast!




The Chinese Panget and Master Mati!




Me and the bunsoy boy!




My first plate of delicious breakfast food!




Of course, salty fish should always be paired with vinegar. I prefer mine with loads of chili though...




Yub's lomi!




Me second plate!

Yup! I'm on vacation naman e.

Check out the sili at the side.




I finished it all! OMG I'm so bondat na.




Ishokey! 

The Chinese Panget said naman that he will still love me even if I'm a fatso na.

WELL HE SHOULD BECAUSE OTHERWISE I'LL SIT ON HIM WITH MY BIG-FAT-STRETCH-MARK FILLED BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!

I thank you.

:)


LAS CASAS FILIPINAS DE ACUZAR
89 Brgy. Pag-asa, Bagac, 2107 
Bagac, Bataan 
(63-2) 3325338 or (63-2) 3325286




+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...