family collage

Monday, September 3, 2018

SCHMIDT'S HOTDOGS AND AVENGER'S THE 3RD TIME


I think I have mentioned before how the Chinese Dimpol and I have a "schedule" that we follow with regards to our so-called social life: Friday is with friends, Saturday is date night, and Sunday is for family. Of course, we don't really follow that schedule to a T (depends on availability also), sometimes we go out with the little lords on Friday, sometimes we go out with friends on Saturday, then many times, the Yub and I would have date night during weekdays because he picks me up from work. When the little kiddies were younger we didn't go out on weekdays since they would always wait up for us before going to sleep. Now, since they're so concerned about waking up early for school, they're already in bed by 7:30pm-8:00pm -- the time when I'm only about to leave work. With that, the Yub and I are able to go out more on weekdays because the little ones do their homework, eat dinner, and sleep early without waiting up for us anymore.

You could say it's like YEHEEYYY! PARTY! PARTY! TUGS! TUGS! for us now since they're older. He he he he he!

Anywho, one Friday the kiddies deserted us, our friends blocked us on Facebok (hi hi hi hi), while our family  removed us from their inheritance. So that meant it was only the Yub and I that Friday for our date!



And the Chinese Dimpol and I went to new SANTOLAN TOWN PLAZA by Rockwell!!!

(Ang haba haba ng intro ito lang pala... He he he he he!)



The mall was fairly new and had many unopened stores. 

But these 2 food trucks caught  my eye.




We didn't really feel like having burgers so we just checked out SCHMIDT'S Hotdogs.




We haven't tried this yet so we're naturally curious....

AND HUNGRY.




SCHMIDT'S menu 1!




SCHMIDT'S Menu 2!




SCHMIDT'S menu 3...




SCHMIDT'S menu 4!!!!!!!!



SANTOLAN TOWN PLAZA provided long picnic tables for the food truck diners.




It was just so near the food trucks parked by the driveway so it was still a comfortable wait for us.




YOHOOO! Our food is here!




HUWAW! Jumbo Hotdog kaya mo ba to???

I had the SCHMIDT's Wagamama (P130.00) while the Yub got the plain hotdog with Cheese!



We also got some SCHMIDT's Nachos (P100.00) with everything on the side so that the Yub could eat it.




ERICJAZ FOODIES having SCHMIDT'S hotdogs!




The Yub also got us a liter of Iced Tea to share (P95.00)!

I don't know if you could tell from the picture but it was HU-UGE.

Like Donald Trump's HU-UGE!




Yummmm!

I really loved my hotdog because anything with mayo is just divine for me. Make it Japanese mayo and I'm over the moon!

The onions also added a nice crunch to it all. Of course, let me not forget about the BIG ASS hotdog that's so meaty and juicy! I swear, I was so full after I finished the whole thing!




DONE!

I only ate half a bun to control my carbs. He he he he he!




Syempre when it's a date night, we'll always watch a movie!!!!!!




Guess what we're watching? This'll be my 3rd time while it's the Yub's 2nd time.




The theatre was new and we were (almost) the only ones in it.

Yun lang since it's malamig, my tummy grumbled! As in Wrestle Mania ang kulo! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! So I made not one, not two, but THREE FRIKKIN TRIPS TO THE RESTROOM!!!

You read that right THREE... STUPID.... TRIPS.... TO...THE... RESTROOM because I suddenly had a bad case of tummy ache!

GRRRR!!!!

To be clear though IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF SCHMIDT'S HOTDOG. I ate something nasty the previous night that gave me severe tummy ache. I already made a "withdrawal" at work kaya I thought I'll be okay na in our date.

OBVIOUSLY I WAS WRONG. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Oh well. Ayan tuloy nabinyagan ko the theatre in SANTOLAN TOWN PLAZA. It was very clean and fragrant though... Hi hi hi!




AVENGERS YEHESS!!!!




Tonight, it was my 3rd time to watch INFINITY WAR and I went to the restroom 3 times!!! He he he he he! Good thing I have a hub who's not so grossed by it. Sya din kaya ganun???

Uy! We're both wearing blue! Great minds think alike nga naman.




When we got home somebody was still awake and waiting for us.

Awwwww....

It's for the floor tom though.

He he he he he he!




It was a fun and unforgettable date in SANTOLAN TOWN PLAZA. I also have fond memories na of their theatre restroom.

TEE TO THE HEE.

SO.

THERE.


SANTOLAN TOWN PLAZA
276 Col. Bonny Serrano Ave, San Juan, 
Metro Manila
(02) 898 1702


++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...