family collage

Thursday, March 31, 2016

THE GOLFER'S LOUNGE BREAKFAST (TAGAYTAY HIGHLANDS)

THE YAPPY BUNCH were in TAGAYTAY HIGHLANDS and after a night of eating, chatting, and listening to soulful renditions of "Boulevard", we woke up to a hot and delicious buffet breakfast!



THE GOLFER'S LOUNGE in TAGAYTAY HIGHLANDS!




As much as we wanted to sleep in that rainy Sunday morning, we did not want to waste our staycation in TAGAYTAY HIGHLANDS. Who knows when we're going back here again?



Of course, besides THAT, we also didn't want to miss the breakfast buffet which was from 6:00am to 10:00am!



The breakfast buffet at THE GOLFER'S LOUNGE may be simple but personally it offered the essentials for a filling and enjoyable Filipino breakfast!



There's Lumpiang Shanghai...




Sweet Pork Tocino!



Canned Meatloaf!

This may be the worst from the selection because it seemed to have LOADS of extenders but would you believe that I still had a LOT of this? Yep! I just amped it up with some Tomatoes, Onions, and seasoning. He he he he he he!



I guess they sensed that their meatloaf was indeed terrible that they dipped it in egg and fried it. He he he he he he!



Sardines in Tomato Sauce! 



Daing na Bangus!



Sweet Longganisa!

I don't get what the vegetables are for. Is it a bed of garnish or do I eat it with the Longganisa? This is just so confusing for my big forehead.



Morcon!




Sauteed Bitter Melon!



Garlic Rice!



Plain rice!



There was also a Congee and Noodle Station if you want to warm up that chilly morning!



I'm not really going to have soup or congee but I'm eyeing that Century Egg! Yum!



THE GOLFER'S LOUNGE also offered simple Western favorites which attracted our picky eater Andrei! 



He said he was on a "diet" and would just eat up on cereal.



There were also freshly grilled pancakes in the buffet!




There was also an Egg Station which my Master Mati visited many times. He loved his fluffy eggs with many fillings!




That's one happy little lord!




It took a while before they refilled some dishes but at least they cooked up more batches of the buffet grub instead of leaving the diners with nothing.



My Master Mati is such a foodie that I don't need to force him or egg him on to get from the buffet. He would just mention that he'll get his food and then fly (almost) away.




That's why I love taking him with me in buffet restaurants and food trips!



The Chinese Adonis filling up his plate. 

He was so happy that THE GOLFER'S LOUNGE was serving HIS type of breakfast.




My happy boys!




Me and my little picky Andrei!

He did that purpose you know. Yup! At first I thought he just let out a blink during the picture but all of our duo pictures were like that.

GRRRRR!




My plate!!!! My first Filipino breakfast plate!




ERICJAZ FOODIES with the little lords in THE GOLFER'S LOUNGE!



The Antonio's and Malamugs were also there!




My second plate!



I tried a bite of the Bitter Melon and though it was good, I was not feeling it for breakfast.




While I was feasting on my second plate, the Chinese Adonis was messing up his face with fresh fruits!




DONE! BURP!




Time to explore again the awesomeness of TAGAYTAY HIGHLANDS!!!!!





THE GOLFER'S LOUNGE
TAGAYTAY HIGHLANDS
Tagaytay-Calamba Road, Tagaytay, Cavite
Phone:(046) 483 0888






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...