family collage

Thursday, September 26, 2019

A LATE NIGHT KANTO BREAKFAST (SAN JUAN)


Whenever there's a play or musical theatre showing that is co-produced by the company, I would always watch with my usual people -- My Mommy, my Ate, my friend Aning, and the Yub (oh he's so happy about it).

I really look forward to play or musical theatre dates not only because of the actual show but I like the late dinner afterwards. Call me weird or mababaw but having a show AND dinner is like THE complete date night with that cultural touch. He he he he he he!



For that night, we're going to watch BEAUTIFUL!!!





Snacks before the show!




For that night, my Ate wasn't available so it was me, my Mom, the super excited Yub, Aning, and her husband Jonahs!!!

We L-O-V-E-D the musical based on Carole King's life and we were all so in awe of her talent.

Too bad though that we weren't able to take more pictures because it's strictly not allowed. He he he he he!

NOW...

WHERE TO EAT???!!!

We usually go to NORTH PARK for some hot noodles and congee, but tonight, we were craving something different: I was in the mood for some good ol' Filipino comfort food that will satisfy me even at this ultra late hour.

So with that, where should we go???



KANTO BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!




KANTO SAN JUAN was actually full that night so it's a good thing that we made reservations ahead of time. 




Ordering up!




ROLL CALLLLLLL!!!!




BB Aning and Pareng Jonas!




Me and the Mommers!




Inaantok ka pa???

The Yub would usually snooze during our theatre dates but he really enjoyed BEAUTIFUL and only felt sleepy at one part. He he he he he!




Since it was late, we didn't feel like having anything heavy. So my Mom and I just shared an order of KANTO Honey Garlic Chicken (P150.00)!




It was served fresh off the fryer and mighty good! The fried tomatoes with pesto were a nice touch and made the meal more appetizing. 




KANTO BREAKFAST Crispy Pork Belly (P135.00)!




Egad... I forgot what this is...

Is this the Crispy Corned Beef? Sorry I don't remember.




Since I wanted my late snack to be more "breakfasty" I got an order of Bacon (P80.00 for 3 pcs).

THIS WAS ULTRA GOOD -- crunchy and VERY perfect with the garlic rice. Yummmmers.




Aning got the KANTO Beef Tapa (P170.00)!




The aroma was so mouth watering that I hope to get this one next time. 




I remembered loving it the first time we were at KANTO SAN JUAN so I got again the Pandesal with Liver Pate, Garlic confit, and Pesto dip (P95.00)!




The spreads/dips were so good but I didn't fancy the pandesal so much. I would rather that they use the pandesal from the local town bakery. Yum!




And because I always HAVE to have veggies, I got a plate of KANTO Wilted Greens (P60.00)!




ERICJAZ FOODIES with Mommy and Team Virrey in KANTO!




Of course, breakfast food is best with coffee and I got a KANTO Cappucino (P95.00)!




Everything was fine and dandy until I accidentally dropped my last piece of bacon in my cup.

SYEMPRE I STILL ATE IT!! He he he he he!




DONE!!!




Our bill!!! This was our treat na!




Beautiful show, delicious food, super fun company, and beautiful ME... BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

An awesome night as always with people I know who are beautiful inside and out 
(NAAAAKSSSS)!!!!




Mga busog pa!!

He he he he!




SO.

THERE.



KANTO FREESTYLE SAN JUAN
Ground Floor, Continental Court Condominium,
Annapolis Street, Greenhills, San Juan City




+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...