family collage

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

HYUN HEE KOREAN RESTAURANT (MANDALUYONG)


One night, I was craving SOOOO hard for Kimchi Soup that I haven't even greeted or texted the Yub to ask about his day when I immediately whined to him that I wanted some Korean food.

Okay! My Yub agreed with matching smiley faces and hearty hearts.

Wait a minute. That was a little too fast (with matching lambing lambing pa), that I became suspicious: Baka may hidden agenda?

Whatever it was, I plan to enjoy the gloriousness of my Kimchi Soup first then just pick a fight with him afterwards. Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!! That will spoil his obvious "plan."

Yeahh... I'm a model wife I know.  




YAY! I'm going to have some Kimchee soup!




We often pass by HYUN HEE on my way home from work. The Yub and I got to see the menu one time we ate in San Francisco Steak House.



ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia Gulia and Jaypee!!!

Guess the Youtube vloggers that I always watch out for?




Whenever we pass by HYUN HEE, there's always a lot of people in their al fresco area. I guess the reason why is because inside their airconditioning is a bit faulty. He he he he he he!




Service was so friendly in HYUN HEE that this guy made everything comfortable.




After getting our orders, we were served with Korean Banchan!!!




Korean pancake was even included. COOL!!!

Next time though I would request for them not to put the powder flavoring because it overpowered the dish. It became too "barbecuey."




Same goes with their Gunmandu (P79.00). I really wonder what kind of seasoning that is. It made each bite more salty.




It was still a good chomp nonetheless!




YOHOOO! It's here! My Kimchi Soup!




Imagine THIS with rice for only P199.00??? Yohoo!!



This was SUPER spicy too that I really needed to eat the rice with it. Ha ha ha ha ha!




The Yub got the HYUN HEE Spicy Pork (P199.00)!




This was very yum too! The Yub remarked that it's already like our favorite one in Kaya at a much cheaper price.




The sizzling pork came with rice too!!!!

Again, this was too spicy... Ha ha ha ha ha! The Yub took a mental note that he'll request for the hotness to be toned down next time. 



ERICJAZ FOODIES in HYUN HEE!!!




YOHOO! Let's EAT!

Now you see it...




Now you DON'T!

DONE!!!




LE BILL!!!

So affordable right?




I wonder if this is good?

Hmmmm... Something to try out next time!




Of course, there are better Korean restaurants out there. But for the price and the convenience for Mandaluyong peeps, HYUN HEE is a very good choice for those who had an impromptu craving!!!




Want to go back here with the boys!!!!!

WOHOO!!!




SO THERE.

Ayan. Time to make a fake LQ with the hub....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Kidding!

OR AM I?



HYUN HEE KOREAN RESTAURANT
Unit 103 Royal Plaza, D.M. Guevarra Street 
Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City
+63 9662362631 / +63 9195078535


++++++++++++++++++

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...