family collage

Monday, September 23, 2019

KAMAMESHI TOWN HONTEN (SAN JUAN)


My high school buddy Sandra and I planned to meet up one night in celebration of her ultra belated, as in a month after, birthday. She treated me during my birthday week before in KIMPURA, so now it's my turn to take her out and the choice was for a Japanese dinner, again!

We decided to check out KAMAMESHI TOWN HONTEN also in Greenhills. I have read mixed reviews about the place so I don't really know what to expect.

I shouldn't worry too much though because I'm sure it's still going to be a great night whatever food is served.  Besides, there'll be a lot of talking anyway! He he he he!

:P




KAMAMESHI TOWN HONTEN!



When you enter KAMAMESHI TOWN, you'll surely fancy the Japanese al fresco-like set up of the place. It's like you attended this outdoor fun Japanese party!



Loving the colors and the warm lighting.



Hulooooo Sandra! My buddy from High School!!!!



Could you guess who is the quiet, reserved, yet a hearthrob, from the noisy, lazy, and no boyfriend ever?

He he he he he!




I told Sandra to order up!!

She's not really a picture picture gal like me. He he he he he!



Cool! We'll check this out.




The servers at KAMAMESHI TOWN were all friendly and so game with our questions and requests for pictures.




YOHOOO! KAMAMESHI TOWN food is here!




KAMAMESHI TOWN Salmon Sushi (P300.00)!




Love all the fatty pieces of this one. 




KAMAMESHI TOWN Tekka Maki (P180.00)!




This is my usual order in a Japanese restaurant because it's simple yet SO satisfying.

MURA PA! He he he he he!




KAMAMESHI TOWN Tiger Roll (P320.00)!




Ebi Tempura inside rice then topped with spicy tuna! Yummers....




KAMAMESHI TOWN Ebi Tempura (P385.00)!

Because I don't think I could have Japanese without crunchy tempura. He he he he!




KAMAMESHI TOWN Tori Katsu Furai (P240.00)!




Crunchy on the outside then tender on the inside. 




Of course, we're not going to leave KAMAMESHI TOWN without having their specialty!!! We tried out the Beef Kamameshi (P350.00)!




The smell was so beefy and just wonderful. Can't wait to eat this all up!




Our KAMAMESHI TOWN server offered to mix it up for us. Thank you!

Yummm... The beef Kamameshi was actually quite good especially if you really mix all the meats and sauces with the rice. It really went so well with our orders. 




ERICJAZ FOODIES with my buddy wuddy Sandra!!!!




LET'S EAT!!!




DONE!!

I think two cute little girls did well considering we're trying to diet and we're chatting non-stop. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!




Ordinarily I would arrange for an embarrassing birthday song but since this was like a month after her birthday, we just got her favorite Coffee Jelly Ice Cream (P85.00)!

The jelly had too much coffee in it that she wasn't able to finish her dessert. Awwwww!




Ako naman I had some ice cream. It was okay except that it had some freezer burns on the side. He he he he he he!





LE BILL!

It's cool that KAMAMESHI TOWN offered 50% discount every Thursday on their Kamameshis and Furais! Syempre we took advantage of that.




Even if we don't see each other as much as we wanted to, dear Sandra has always been a buddy close to my steel heart. Ha ha ha ha ha! At least with our birthday tradition, we're ensured to see each other twice a year to chat and pig out. 

WOHOO!

We enjoyed the food too! I'll certainly bring my YAPPY BUNCH here next time!






KAMAMESHI TOWN HONTEN
Greenhills Shopping Centre, Greenhills, 
San Juan City
02 5703242



+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD






2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...