family collage

Friday, April 12, 2019

BROTZEIT WITH THE BOYS (2019)


For our VALENTIMES celebration every year, the boys and I would always go out on one-on-one dates with their venue of choice. With these dates, I also take it as an opportunity to teach the little lords how to be a perfect gentlemen when they're out with a lady. I believe that you can't start them early enough when it comes to proper behavior!

Everything goes well of course, except for the food and farting department. He he he he he he he! KIDDING!

ANYWHO, our schedules were so full this year (plus somebody got sick again) that I was not able to have one-on-one dates with the boys. At the same time, when I ask who wants to go out on a VALENTIMES date with me, they would eagerly point TO THE OTHER ONE.

MGA CHE!!!

With that, the Yub and I just resolved to have a family date to officially end the VALENTIMES season. It was perfect timing too because we received an invite from BROTZEIT for their event "A FAMILY VALENTINE."

Family? That's something you don't hear in BROTZEIT everyday.

It's true though. BROTZEIT is now becoming popular with families because of their delicious dishes in their extensive menu that could be appreciated by the kiddies as well. The Yub and I haven't brought the little lords to BROTZEIT that's why we're happy that for our family VALENTIMES date, we'll get to do this with them.

Check out our VALENTIMES night in BROTZEIT where we all had a great time feasting on meats plus more. It may not be our usual venue for VALENTIMES but huwadaheck, we all had an enjoyable family date!




BROTZEIT!



It was a full house that night!




Most probably because of the Symphony of Angels Choir that night. 



We enjoyed the music but of course, we were also excited for the BROTZEIT food that night!!!!!

ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The bunsoy baby and the Chinese Dimpol!



Me... Master Mati, and THE PIMPLE!!!!



WOHOO!!!

BROTZEIT grub is here!



Started off with BROTZEIT's selection of sausages (P390.00)!



Having this for a first course was good and bad at the same time:

Good because it was delicious.
Bad because it immediately got me craving for rice!!!!

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!



BROTZEIT Grilled Pork Sausages (P460.00)!!!




Pork Sausages grilled and served with Mashed Potatoes and Sauerkraut. I'm sure you could never get more German than that!




BROTZEIT Pork and Veal Sausages (P460.00)!




Bavarian Pork and Veal Sausages served with a crusty Pretzel.




Let me correct myself. You cannot get more German than THIS!!!

I think it's my first time to have such dish.




And their newest item on the menu the BROTZEIT Reuben Sandwich!!!




Smoked Pastrami in a Pretzel Bun and Emmental Cheese...




I'm sure I don't need to add more words to describe how "großartig" this would be!!!

He he he he he!




All those meats would be perfect to wash down with BROTZEIT authentic German beer.




If you're the designated driver tonight though, these lip-smacking slushies would do the trick!



ERICJAZ FOODIES with the little lords in BROTZEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yub tried to make a half-heart for Valentimes... Grrrrrr....



For dessert, we had a BROTZEIT Warm Chocolate Cake (P190.00) with Ice Cream.




Yummm.... I don't think I was able to share this one.

WHO CARES??? It's all mine!! He he he he...




The little lords had some chocolate ice cream...




And Vanilla!




(Belated) VALENTIMES my handsome guys!!! Sorry if I also chatted with my friend THE MOMMIST that night (he he he he he) but you don't like it when I'm all lovey-wovey and fussy with you naman e.

Come to think of it, nobody does.

Sorry little lords. He he he he he! I'm thankful that you're all matured enough (unlike me) not to mind. He he he he he he! Either THAT or they enjoyed the food so much.

Me thinks it's BOTH.

(belated) HAPPY VALENTIMES my pogi guys!!! Officially ending the VALENTIMES SEASON for us. Don't worry, next year, we'll go back to the "usual program" and have dates with Mommy each!!!

(Oh I could almost hear them heading for the hills now.)

KIDDING!!!!




Thanks Spanky and BROTZEIT for having us! We had a VERY köstlich night!!

WOHOOOOOOOO!

SO.

THERE.



BROTZEIT
Level 1, Shangri-La Plaza, 
Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
02 6311489





After our delicious dinner in BROTZEIT, we went around Shangrila Mall.

HUY MATI!!! WE'RE TAKING A PICTURE!!!

Grrrrr... Who are you texting??? Smiling while texting ka pa!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!




Hay naku!!!

My little dates are growing up na talaga.

Guess I'll be stuck again with the Yub.

Kidding.

:P

OR AM I??



++++++++++++++++++

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...