family collage

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

MIGHTY QUINN'S (POWERPLANT MALL)


I haven't eaten in MIGHTY QUINN's in Powerplant Mall even if my family already ate there a few times and didn't invite us (traitors!). To think that the YAPPY BUNCH are always in Rockwell but we never got to trying out the place since, I don't know, we have separation anxiety from our favorites maybe?

Or maybe we just found it expensive. BWA HA HA HA HA!

Anywho, one weekend, my brother invited the whole family for an early lunch in MIGHTY QUINN's for his post birthday treat. YEHESSSSS!!! Finally!!! I'll be able to eat in MIGHTY QUINN'S!!!! LIFE IS WORTH LIVING AGAIN!!

He he he he he!

Seriously though, I'm also very excited that the family will be complete. I seldom see my eldest brother because he lived far, far, farrrrr away -- he would usually visit my Mom on weekdays (while we're all at work), and is too lazy naman to go down and join us on Sundays (his "rest day"). So yeah!! This is really a treat!!!

And yup! True enough, we all had an awesome lunch!! Family time is INDEED the best time!

Lalo na if libre kami. He he he he he he!



We're at MIGHTY QUINN'S! Wohooooooo!!!




We went to MIGHTY QUINN'S on a Sunday and usually they're jampacked on weekends.




Since we went early (like 11:00am) we were the only ones in the restaurant. That's good because we're a BIG group!



ROLL CALL!!!!



Ate Jojit and Anthony!!!




Mommy!!!




Karen, Kuya Jay's wifey!!!




Master Mati and Kuya Jay (the celebrant who doesn't like to look at the camera).




Bunsoy Andrei and Rocio!




Kuya Jon!



Miguel!!!




Sonny (Karen's brother), Rose, and Catalina!




Thor and Captain Marvel!!

WE JUST SAW THE AVENGER'S ENDGAME OFFICIAL TRAILER TODAY!!! WOHOOOOOO!

Time to order!!!!!!



MIGHTY QUINN'S menu 1...




MIGHTY QUINN'S menu 2...




MIGHTY QUINN'S menu 3...




MIGHTY QUINN'Smenu 4...




MIGHTY QUINN'S sauces!!!

We liked the red one better because we found the sweet taste more appetizing.


WOHOOOO! FOOD IS HERE!!!



I'm really not sure what my Kuya ordered but from I know he got a lot of platters.

I hope I got these right....




MIGHTY QUINN'S Pulled Pork Burnt Ends Platter (P1,480.00)!



MIGHTY QUINN'S Brisket Platter with Chicken (P1,480.00)!




The Brisket was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!



MIGHTY QUINN'S Pork Belly Platter with Chicken (P1,480.00)!

The Chicken was mighty good too especially with the sauce but that Pork Belly was yowza!




Sidings of Coleslaw, Dirty Rice, Sweet Potato Casserole, and Garlic Rice!!!!



Macaroni and Cheese!




My favorite was this Potato Salad!




Before eating, Andrei led the prayer.

WOHOOOOO! Time to eat!




My plate! My MIGHTY QUINN'S plate!




ERICJAZ FOODIES with our family (YIPEEEEE) in MIGHTY QUINN'S!!!




My sister thought of buying Kuya Jay a cake for his (belated) birthday.




Being the youngest in my family, we were designated to carry the cake. The Yub volunteered to do so while we all sang a noisy HAPPY BIRTHDAY.




My brother teased Andrei that it's for him! He he he he he!




Now Andrei is contemplating if he'll blow it because he really will!!!!!




Done!!!!




Of course, even if everybody was done eating, we still stayed in MIGHTY QUINN'S to chat up a storm.




Yep! The funny stories never ran out. 



And since we still felt like continuing our chika chika, we moved to Press Cafe.




There, we had some drinks. The little ones had milk shakes.




While I got this Cafe Latte with my self portrait. He he he he he!

According to Andrei, that's me daw.




While we were having drinks, little Catalina suddenly burst out crying. We then discovered that her older cousin Ate Cio and the bunsoy Andrei made her cry!!!

Ha ha ha ha! It's really like that Catalina... When you're the youngest, expect the older cousins (and even uncles/aunts) to play jokes on you until you cry. We've all been through that. That's just the way it is! Ha ha ha ha ha!

My brothers and sister called me TYANAK and BOLA BOLA. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

When you're older and your cousins have babies, you could make your revenge. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

============================



It was an awesome lunch at MIGHTY QUINN'S!! The barbecues had that more American taste which was a refreshing change from our usual grilled grub. He he he he he he! Thanks Kuya Jay and Karen for the treat!!!!

SO.

THERE.



MIGHTY QUINN'S
Second Floor, Power Plant Mall, 
Rockwell, Makati City
02 8265319



+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...