family collage

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

O MAI KHAN MONGOLIAN WITH MOMMY (2018)

I know! I know! I've had a LOT of O MAI KHAN blogs already (2 in fact) and I should be stopping because we are just eating the same things at the same time (dinner).

HOWEVER.....

I have always said that my blogations is more of an online diary where I want to jot every special memory that happens. Eh, for this BAGUIO TRIP, we are with my Mommyowzers, her first time with us and her first BAGUIO TRIP in a looooooooooong time pa, so I really wanted to record EVERYTHING that we do with her.

And of course, one of the goals in our weekend is to have her taste our favorite food in BAGUIO.

Enter O MAI KHAN (again and again.... )



WOHOOO!!!

May isang tao o, beautiful eyes pa!






We arrived in BAGUIO after an 11- hour drive (WTFFFFFFFF?!!!) and headed straight to NEWTOWN PLAZA HOTEL to check in.

After unpacking our things and resting a bit, it's time to go out and EAT!!!!!



We went to O MAI KHAN early (6:30pm) because we know it would be crowded if we go at a later time.

And you know what? We were right. Because after we got seated there was a line of people waiting outside for a table. 

Buti pa si Koya ang sarap ng upo... MACHONG MACHO! Ahahay!

He he he he hee he! Kidding!



ROLL CALL!!!!!!



The little lords Andrei and Mati!




Mommy and Me!!!!!!!!

AY KE GAGANDA TALAGA NAMIN! OMAYGASSSSSSSSSSSH!




The Chinese Bigote with the bunsoy baby.




The boys were so eager to line up for the Mongolian barbecue that they immediately ran to the buffet after we ordered.



Hmmmmm... That's why ALWAYS BE NICE! He he he he he he!




The Androse only chose meat as his protein. I asked the nice lady (loud enough for Andrei to hear) that getting veggies is required and she agreed with a smile. Ayan my bunsoy got some greens. Pero like 1 stem lang.




Master Mati loved the liver from our last visit here so he requested some on his bowl.



And like always after he deposited his bowl, Andrei watched the chef cook his Mongolian barbecue from the window. 




I asked my Mom what she felt like having because if she was going for the Mongolian buffet, I'll order the popular steamboat, and vise versa. She said she felt like having some hot soup to combat the cold weather.

She and the Yub shared an order of O MAI KHAN steamboat (P300 for 2 pax) which was actually more than enough for their small appetites. 



They also shared an order of O MAI KHAN Tempura (P300.00) which was quite good!!!!!!




My number!




Yay! My first bowl is here!




I filled it with loads of veggies and sauces. I also added some liver to add more richness at every bite.




My baby bunsoy was so happy with his first bowl too!




With Master Mati's first bowl, he added an egg.




Then after a few minutes, it's on to their second bowl!

We are not big eaters so it's usually just two bowls max for each of us. It's okay. We're still happy and bondat!



ERICJAZ FOODIES with the little lords and Mommy!!!

I guess Mom liked the food because she said the next time we're we should also try this, and this, and this, and this.

He he he he he he he he! Why not peklat???




Our O MAI KHAN bill!

Syempre we treated my Mommy!!!




Yes we traveled 11 hours to go to BAGUIO and because we got stuck in traffic, we were not able to do what we planned for the day.

HOWEVER....

Because of our enjoyable dinner at our favorite O MAI KHAN, everything was juuuuuust right!




SO.

THERE.


O' MAI KHAN MONGOLIAN BARBECUE
 Session Rd, Baguio, Benguet
(074) 442 5885




+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...