family collage

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

PART THREE - DAKAK DREAM WEEKEND (2016)

It's our 3rd and last day of our DAKAK PARK AND BEACH RESORT weekend and the fun is NOT stopping at all!!

If yesterday we flew, rode horses, ate on a boat, raided a haunted house, and became gluttons for a day, today, we're going to focus our lovely attentions on the beach!!!!



Because really, what's a stay in DAKAK PARK AND BEACH RESORT if you don't get wet?

However, I'm not talking about JUST swimming here!



We tried to wake up early but once again, we dragged ourselves out of bed at around 8:00am!




We were going to have a BIG seafood lunch later on (here at the same restaurant) but we cannot just let the breakfast buffet pass up!




Good morning from me and my TAPE INC. ladies!




After that heavy breakfast, Tita Florie and I waddled to the Water Sports Center!




There were other guests in DAKAK but it certainly feels like we have the beach to ourselves!!!




CLICK ON THE LINK TO GO TO THE BLOG!!!



I was on a yacht!



I parasailed!

Yup that's me!




I rode the jetski!



AND my officemates and I went on a banana boat!!!

EVERYTHING was my first time to do so!!!!



Don't worry... I also swam a bit!



And made muni muni!




Our flight was after lunch so we have to get back to the room and pack up!




Of course, we just HAVE to take more pictures.



We passed by a pool and the water was so inviting that Tita Josie and I cannot resist a dip!




Even if it was only for about 10 minutes, it was still much better than nothing!



Later on it was time for our Seafood Buffet Lunch at the DAKAK restaurant once more. We were still kind of full from breakfast but the owner of the resort had us fetched in our Casitas and even personally invited us that we cannot resist!



As usual, do watch out for the upcoming blogpost. Before that happens, here's a teaser of that great lunch....

Yummm....




Yummmmerrrrr!




After pigging out once more, we went back to our Casitas in DAKAK!!



Though we want to enjoy the comforts of our super cold room, it was bitter sweet. We're going to say good bye na!



Our Casitas was just in front of the beach.



Yup! Our "first thing in the morning" view!

Life will never be the same again. Huhuhu....



Inside the room, my room mates and I are all ready and good to go.

But of course, we have to take MORE pictures in the room!



Tita Josie was our group leader and wowed us with her sexy bodeh!



Tita Flory watched Koreanovelas ALL WEEKEND LONG!



While I, always had coffee!



Pa-cute Pose number 1!




Pa-cute Pose Number 2!



Sad to be leaving our Casitas pose!




We really had a glorious 3 days and 2 nights in this beachfront room!



Checking out!




Told you Tita Josie was always our group leader!

Egad! I think I already gained 10 lbs!!



And just like that, we're already back at the Dipolog Airport!



Wow! We were all VIPs all the way.

Check out Tita Josie, walking LIKE A BOSS!



Inside the Dipolog Airport!




The DAKAK staff really assisted us all throughout the airport process.




This guy was the best!!!




He really took care of us and did everything on our behalf. We just had to stand there and be grateful. 




Going to our plane!

These guys were such a big help!



Yihiii! And we're in the front row again!



While our plane was taking off, it suddenly rained. Wow! We're so thankful that the clouds held up and enabling us to have a fun "rain-free" weekend.



I know that I shouldn't have enjoyed this DAKAK PARK AND BEACH RESORT weekend because I'm not with my husband and the boys. But how can I help it???

We stayed in a beautiful Casitas in front of the beach!
We ate delicious and fresh seafoods as far as the eyes can see!
We did the zipline!
We did para-sailing!
We did jetski!
We did ATV!
We went to a carnival!
We did horseback riding!
We did historical tours starring Dr. Jose Rizal!
We had a river cruise around beautiful scenery with buffet lunch!
We became children again in Gloria Fantasy Land!

and most important of all...

We bonded more as a TAPE Inc family!!!

I never thought I'd say this because I'm usually fixated with my boys and family, but I don't think I would've enjoyed this DAKAK PARK AND BEACH RESORT weekend if I wasn't with my favorite TAPE Inc. ladies. I had a different kind of enjoyment with them that up to now, I cannot seem to get over!

MISMO!

We are still posting and tagging pictures like the obsessed people that we are! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Our weekend was THAT awesome!



The owner of DAKAK said we should make their resort our yearly vacation trip!

Wow!

Don't mind if we do!

Nothing will make us forget this trip more than a promise of a part two!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! 




If you're looking for a different kind of summer beach getaway, do consider DAKAK PARK AND BEACH RESORT!!! I'm sure Boracay, El Nido, etc are always the more popular choices, but you'll certainly have an unforgettable experience with the sand, sun, food, AND activities from this historically jampacked place in Dapitan!

Trust me.

SO.

THERE.



DAKAK PARK AND BEACH RESORT
Barangay Taguilon, Dapitan City, 7101 Zamboanga del Norte
(065) 213 6813


DAKAK BEACH RESORT WEBSITE





When we left DAKAK, my TAPE Inc family and I were a bit sad that vacation was over.

However, when I got home, the kisses and hugs that I received from my boys were enough to make me set aside the melancholy feelings.

Like they said, "No matter where we roam, it's always good to come back home"

:)

Don't worry may part 2 naman daw our DAKAK vacation next year e.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

:P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...