family collage

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

PERI PERI CHARCOAL CHICKEN AND SAUCE BAR

THE YAPPY BUNCH met up with Team Virrey one Friday night for our usual food trip, chika, and coffee. You know us, when it's with good friends, it's always going to be a family affair. 




And for that night, the venue for our family bonding is in PERI PERI CHARCOAL CHICKEN AND SAUCE BAR!!!

YUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!




I was telling Best Bud Ann and Pareng Jonahs that it was only me and the Yub's second time in PERI PERI because we ate there during one date night.

We remember too that our dinner there was a fast one because we were late for the showing of FIFTY SHADES OF GREY.

Yeah. Baduy I know.



ROLL CALL!!!!!!



Pareng Jonahs and BB Aning!!!

Aning was my College friend and while she was going out with Jonahs, I was their 3rd wheel.

YEAAAAAH. So I was a witness to their love story.

Wala kasi nagkakagusto sakin non e.

Tee Hee!




Johans, Master Mati, and Jelo!!!

If you're looking for Andrei, he's with my Tito Jon. I think this was when they bought lusis for New Year's Eve.

We went out na din tonight because we're going to pick up my big guy Mati. He had a sleepover with the Virreys and didn't want to leave yet. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

To be honest, I'm not too keen with allowing my sons to have sleepovers. But since the Virreys are very good friends, I know I could trust my first born with them.

:) 

PLUS, it was Mati's wish to do so! Hay naku!!!!!!! Nagsasawa na samin!!!!!




Me and the Chinese B!!!!!! He he he he he he!



Ordering up!!!!!




First on the table is an order of PERI PERI Mozzarella sticks (P150.00)!




It was served and hot and stringy! The kiddies had a great time doing the cheese pull!





Team Virrey got the whole PERI PERI chicken with 4 sides (P723.00)!




I think for the price, this is very sulit!!!




The chicken gave us this flavorful and mouthwatering aroma that made me and the Yub more impatient with the arrival of our order. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!



Team Virrey also got a half rack of PERI PERI Baby Back Ribs (P650.00) because they were certified meat lovers!




As for us, we got the PERI PERI Loaded Nachos (P150.00) because I was craving for something crunchy and cheesy!




We also got the PERI PERI 1/2 chicken with 2 sides (P385.00)!




I also got a regular order of their coleslaw (P68.00) because I loved everything creamy and loaded with mayonnaise!



I also ordered a small plate of PERI PERI Shrimp Aglio Olio (P265.00) because I was in the mood for some pasta as well. 

YAAAAAH CARBO LOADING RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




ERICJAZ FOODIES with Master Mati and Team Virrey in PERI PERI CHARCOLA CHICKEN AND SAUCE BAR!!!!!




ATTACK!!!!

I guess the reason why they also refer themselves as the "sauce bar" was because they would give you an assortment of sauces to go with your chicken. Sulit na sulit! It's so fun trying it all and finding out which one goes well with the roasted bird. 




Nom Nom...

Be patient pasta... I'll get to you soon!




My plate!!! My kulang-sa-kanin plate!!!!




DONE!!!




LE BILL!!!!



After our delicious dinner, we had coffee pa at ishtarbaks!!!!!




ORDERING UP!!!

Mati treated his buddy Johans to coffee as thank you for having him overnight.

Cute ni photobomber Aning!



AND since I'm the one ordering...

YUP! YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MATI THE POGI IN STARBUCKS!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Hmmm... Next time I'll go for "MATI MY SUPER LOVABLE BOY WITH THE BIGGEST PUTUTOY!!!"

Now are you still wondering why my panganay wants to get away from us???




Super fun time with great friends!!!!! Yup! Next week again!!!!



Aning and I are so happy too that our guys are becoming best buddies as well (school mates pa sila!!!). Please make sure your friendship lasts forever like with me and your Tita Ann!!!!

ANG POPOGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO GIRLFRIENDS TILL YOU'RE 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!






SO.

THERE.



PERI PERI CHARCOAL CHICKEN AND SAUCE BAR
Second Floor, Promenade, Greenhills Shopping Centre, 
Greenhills, San Juan City
02 6558355


+++++++++++++++++++

ILYD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...