family collage

Friday, February 1, 2019

JIN JOO KOREAN GRILL (PODIUM)


My friend from High School, Virginia, invited me and the Yub out for dinner one time and when the venue was discussed, there became the usual "tennis tournament" on where to go:

"You pick."
"No, you pick."
"Ikaw na."
"No, you na. Ikaw mag-treat e."
"Ano crave mo?"
"Wala pa naman. What about you?"
"Kahit ano fine with me."
"Me also. Whatever's fine."
"Pero ikaw na mag-pick."
"No, you pick."

And so on and so forth.

To put an end to it all, I asked Virginia what is her favorite restaurant in The Podium, she gave out two choices. I have already tried the first one, as for the second, hmmmm.... Interesting.

JIN JOO KOREAN GRILL!

I haven't eaten at JIN JOO and I saw that there were some pretty good reviews online. Secretly, I was really glad that she gave out this option because well, I could never have enough Korean grub, AND this is a restaurant in Podium that I've also been wanting to try.

JIN JOO LOVE!!!

Corny.

I bet you didn't get the reference from the ka-cornihan.

:P

(Actually, even I have forgotten what my joke was when I was writing this. Yes. Ganon sya ka-corny. -- Jaz) 




JIN JOO KOREAN GRILL!!!!



It was almost near closing time but JIN JOO was still packed when we arrived.




The restaurant was so near the escalator by Corner Market. You won't miss it fosho.




JIN JOO had this industrial type setting that was still cozy and homey to the feels.




But we were all hungry so there's no time to relax.

Give us some barbecue!!!!!!!!

ROLL CALL!



Me and my High School bud, Virginia!

The Yub was there somewhere. I didn't take a pic of him. HAR DE HAR HAR!




Hmmmm.... Now what should we get?




While deciding, the server gave us some Korean appetizers served neatly in small bowls.




I could munch on these ban chan all night and still go home happy. Sarap lahat!




Wohooo!!! Meats are here!




I think we got the Cajun Beef...




2 plates of unmarinated Beef...




Unmarinated Pork.

It was important to get the thin strips so that it would cook faster for hungry us.

PLUS, we all love it when the meat gets all nice and crispy like bacon.




Yohoo!!!!!

The back-up is here!



Let's start cooking!




They have a pretty cool exhaust system because NOBODY smelled like grill afterwards.




ERICJAZ FOODIES with dear Virginia in JIN JOO KOREAN GRILL!




Oh yum!!!!!

And this is how I eat 'em!




Second batch of meats!




JIN JOO also had this cheese sauce for your beef if you want to add another level of creamy richness to it.




More beef please!




And later on...

BUUUUURP!!!

I'm having a severe case of meat sweat!




The place was empty na. As usual since we ate and chatted a lot, JIN JOO closed down on us!




We treated Virginia for coffee afterwards.




More chika galore!




It was a super awesome night again with a dear friend from waaaaaaaaaay before!!! So thankful for ladies like Virginia who have never forgotten our childhood friendship. Love you dear!!!!

Let's meet up again PLEAAAAAAASE!

Pick mo san.

He he he he he he he he!




OH.

YEAH....



JIN JOO KOREAN GRILL
 The Podium, Second Floor, ADB Ave, 
Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila
(02) 640 2032



+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD


2 comments:

  1. What a nice review, JAZ! šŸ˜ I also want to try JIN JOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tara lets, bagets!!!!!!!! He he he he he he he!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...