family collage

Friday, November 15, 2019

OF PANCAKES AND DOGGIES


One weekend, our little doggie Cable was unusually sad. She was not as hyper as she used to be. 



Wawa baby....





It's so rare to see her like this because she's like a Tasmanian Devil sa kulit!




So we had her checked by the vet and discovered that she has UTI. We found out too that the dog food we give her has a lot of sodium (parang Lucky Me instant pancit canton ha ha ha ha) so we had to change brands.

Sorry Cable! That's what Penny's been eating kasi for so long na. He he he he! 



So for that night, to cheer up our Cable (and Penny as well), we took them out.

Little Cable felt better already and started to run around like her old self. 

Honestly, at first I didn't want to go because the weather forecast said that there will be rains in BGC. I told this to Andrei but he was still insistent.

Okay I said. If it rains, you pay me. If it doesn't, I'll pay you!

We made a VERY HIGH wager behind the bet.

YEP. IT'S ON!




Cable made a lot of friends in Bonifacio High Street.




Mostly boy dogs. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!




Mati is Cable's owner and though my panganay didn't really like dogs (I know right?), he was fine naman with going out with them.

Come to think of it, he's actually lazy to go out with the dogs. I just told him that doggies are babe magnets and he suddenly sprang up in action. Ha ha ha ha!

CHE!!!

Yep. Master Mati doesn't like dogs. But when he saw Cable, he found her cute that's why we kept her. 



After a LOT of walking, it's time to eat!

And we're back at an old favorite.




Since we had doggies, we had the table al fresco.




ROLL CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!




Lookalikes, Master Mati and the Yub....




Plus me and my bunsoy baby.

YES. BABY PA DIN SIYA. CHE!




And our doggies, Penny and Cable!




We noticed that the restaurant had pipe problems (see the stream of water?) that I reported it to the Manager.



With that, they kindly offered to give us a table inside the restaurant.




They said that it's okay for our doggies to be inside too as long as they're in a leash.

They don't really need to remind us because our doggies are such behaved doggies!

Who's a good girl huh??? Who's a good girl???



And I was right because you would forget that they're there because they were so behaved. 



YOHOO!

Food is here!




We got 2 sets of the choose any 2 promo of PANCAKE HOUSE.




The Yub, Bunsoy Andrei, and I each got the Panchicken with Spaghetti! Yum!




The Mati naman got the Fried Pork Strips.

He should've ordered what we had. He he he he!



I also got my favorite PANCAKE HOUSE Tacos (P120.00)!




PANCAKE HOUSE is no Mexican restaurant but they certainly do this REAL good.




Ay may kumuha sakin!!!!!

Grrrrr...

Kidding! I offered.




ERICJAZ FOODIES with the little guys and doggies in PANCAKE HOUSE!




And of course, we cannot eat in PANCAKE HOUSE without having their DEEEEEELICIOUS pancakes (P187.00)!




It was served to us fresh off the griddle so the pancakes were still hot. The whipped butter easily melted after spreading. 




TAPOS!!!

We finished that shy piece agad. 




Le bill!!!!!!!!!!!!




Afterwards it's right back out again. 




Aba! Aba! Aba!




Cable and Penny are so nice to guy dogs. Can't they get along well with girl dogs??




Andrei went inside the pet store to check out some treats for the doggies.

Between the two, it's actually Andrei who's an animal lover that even if Mati owns Cable, he's the one taking care of her.




We got some meaty treats for them!




Penny loved it and would jump so high to get a bite.




And then it's time to go.



While waiting for Yub, the doggies saw an arch enemy.




He he he he! Cable gave the poor cat a mean stare.




But the cat was "meaner" and stood his ground. Ha ha ha ha ha!




And before going home, we passed by our favorite.

We were all sooo hot and sweaty so this was the perfect drink that night.




When we got home, the bunsoy looked at me knowingly and said "Mommy, aren't you forgetting something???"

I totally forgot. "What??"

Andrei: "IT DIDN'T RAIN! SO YOU LOST!!!"

EEEEP!!!

I gave him the agreed P50 with a loud grumble. My bunsoy was so happy because he won!!!!!

I didn't tell him though that even if I lost P50, I was happy to lose the bet because I had a great time time with my boys and our doggies.

Hope we could take them out again real soon.

Yun lang, I'll wager for the other side para I'll win.



TEE TO THE HEE.



PANCAKE HOUSE
B3, Bonifacio High Street, 7th Avenue, 
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
02 85882468 / 02 88565452


+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...