family collage

Saturday, October 15, 2016

LIMITED EDITION BLACK RAMEN from IPPUDO!

IPPUDO PHILIPPINES is enticing us to move over to the dark side and it's not as bad as you think.



In fact it's good. SO good. 



Like, KURO RAMEN good!

Because we're sure you've never had something as deliciously mysterious as this!!!!




It may be another rainy Thursday but that just got us so raring to go to our favorite IPPUDO!




IPPUDO in UPTOWN MALL is more spacious and more chic. 




It is actually bigger than its popular SM Megamall branch.



And in no time, IPPUDO Uptown Mall got full with ramen lovers.

LIKE US!!!!!!!!



The power trio of IPPUDO Philippines, dears Neil, Candice, and Jhane were already there, and judging by their enthusiasm and pride in talking about their new limited edition grubs, we know we're in for an unforgettable time!

Yup! Even if it IS a dark one!




IPPUDO!!!!



We normally try to stay away from the Fort Area when rain is pouring because it may surely result in carmaggedon. But the Yub and I CANNOT resist an invite from our favorite IPPUDO.

I swear. IPPUDO is the culprit why I'm suddenly sporting my puffed up chipmunk cheeks!!! Carbs galore!!! I just looooove their Ramen!




We got ourselves ready by arming ourselves with our usual favorite IPPUDO condiments!


BRACE YOURSELVES...

FOOD IS HERE.

First on the table was a bowl of IPPUDO's limited edition Torched Gyutan Don (P280.00)!!!



I'm not really fond of tongue but this was indeed melt-in-your-mouth so tender and was very flavorful with the yakiniku sauce!!!



Marinated, drizzled, and torched for that delectable charred savory taste! A great order for those who want to try something more than IPPUDO's famous ramen!



My husband found this so yum that he immediately went into "galit galit muna" mode.

(Outside the kulambo ka naman later. :P)




Up next is a surprise favorite for me at IPPUDO -- the Seafood Okonomiyaki (P295.00)!



I mean, I have heard of Okonomiyaki but I was not really a fan of the authentic Japanese Pancake because sometimes it's too full of various vegetables and the sauce sometimes overpowers the whole dish.

Sorry. Sometimes my taste is off. Ha ha ha ha!!!



But the Seafood Okonomiyaki in IPPUDO, I like!

Not just like pala... I LOVE!



Well for one, instead of Okonomiyaki sauce dribbling all over the pancake, IPPUDO had a slight brush of it on top of the flat pancake. Also, they drizzled more of the Japanese mayonnaise which I LUUUURVVVVV because, oh well, Japanese Mayonnaise loves me.

Yep! I really think it does! H AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA!



And when I took a piece of the Okonomiyaki, it's not packed with complicated vegetables. It just had moist pieces of squid, leeks, and cabbage. That's it!!

Of course, Japan's authentic Okonomiyaki is really something else. But the taste of IPPUDO's limited edition is just right for me especially that I plan to pair it with their rich ramen!




Then, they topped it with plump shrimps that were so fresh to the bite.

Inangkupo ang sarap!!!!!!!!!



YUMMERS galore!


AND OF COURSE...

SOMETHING THAT YOU SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR THE SAME WAY YOU'RE WAITING FOR THE SEASON PREMIERE OF WALKING DEAD...

IPPUDO's Limited Edition KURO RAMEN (P520.00)!

If you loved the classic tonkotsu broth of IPPUDO, you'll get addicted to this bowl of Ramen that's rich in roasted garlic and black pepper spices. 



"KURO" means black in Japanese and that is what you'll certainly get from this mysteriously dark bowl special Ramen!!!



Take a long and noisy sip from the dark broth and you'll immediately go on smacking from the hearty flavors that's exquisite yet so appetizing. 



Add to that the nori pieces, gooey tamago, AND the tender slices of Chashu that's torched for that delectable smokey barbecue taste while you munch and slurp on your soup! 



I bet after you have a sip on that soup, you'll be raring to dive your chopsticks into this dark IPPUDO ramen to devour what you can.... FAST.



The new trifecta from IPPUDO!!! But for this trio, there's no forever!

It's LIMITED. Like Kim Kardashians knowledge on rocket science.

:P




Of course, even if we're already faced with food that will make us delirious for the night, we still went for our usual IPPUDO sidekick, their Gyozas (P210.00)!




Juicy, meaty, and just oh so satisfying per every bite!



We washed down all the rich flavors of the limited edition dishes with a tall glass of Pineapple shake -- always sweet, cold, and refreshing!



As for me, I got my favorite Mango Shake! Yowza!



ERICJAZ FOODIES going for THE DARK SIDE OF SPICE in IPPUDO!!!!



Oooh.... Once I go black, I (might) never go back!




The KURO Ramen was already so tasty but since I love all my foods spicy, I went for pimping up this bad boy.




YEAAAAH! More chili! More spicy oil!




WOHOOOO!



That night, our KTG table mates were NINES VS FOOD! Chatting and eating galore!




Thanks muchos to IPPUDO for having ERICJAZ FOODIES!!! Truly, going to the dark side has never been this AWESOME!!!!

Try out their limited edition dishes NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or else, I'll force choke you.

Kidding!!

LET'S EAT!!!







IPPUDO UPTOWN MALL
Ground Floor, Uptown Place Mall, 
36th Street Corner 9th Avenue, 
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
02 7763435



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...