family collage

Saturday, February 22, 2014

KETTLE

It seems like KETTLE is all the rage nowadays and I've been hearing a LOT of raves left and right. With that we were not just compelled but rather hypnotized to mark our calendars and set our next date night there. 




KETTLE






KETTLE is located in the new wing of Shangrila Mall and even if there were a lot of diners that night, we were able to get seats immediately!

Oh yeah... It was meant to be!




Water with lemon and mint was promptly served at KETTLE without us requesting for it. I love restaurants who are two steps ahead of their diners!




We were so hungry so LET'S ORDER!



KETTLE meynuh!




KETTLE meynuh one!




KETTLE meynuh two!



KETTLE meynuh three!



KETTLE meynuh four!



KETTLE meynuh five!




Yup! This is how my husband waits for his food!



KETTLE Pork and Potato Strips

We don't really order appetizers because it always fill us up even before the main entrees arrive. But my food blogger friends have only hallelujahs for KETTLE's Pork and Potato Strips (P339.00) that we were crazy not to give it a try. 



KETTLE Pork and Potato Strips

Wow! It was just this big mound (or a mountain rather) of fried potatoes, pork, basil, and shredded parmesan! This was more than enough for 4 people and we suddenly missed our other KTG group!!!!




We don't know how to eat this KETTLE awesomeness without making a mess!!! HA HA HA HA!



KETTLE Pork and Potato Strips

This was just all so beautiful!




My husband munched on his KETTLE potatoes plain but I really enjoyed it with the creamy red pepper aioli dip! Personally, it just made a HUGE difference in my enjoyment level of this crunchy appetizer!



Once you pop... 




You really cannot stop!



KETTLE Pork and Potato Strips

This KETTLE fried bites were so good  but my husband and I could only eat so much! We took the leftovers home to give my family a taste too.

Guess what? A day after in the fridge and without any sort of reheating, these KETTLE potatoes were still as crispy as ever!!! DEFINITELY worth your money! 

Just don't forget to ask for extra red pepper aioli sauce. Believe me it could get very addicting!



KETTLE Buttermilk Fried Chicken

My husband and I were TRYING to diet (take note of the root word TRY) so we decided to just share the KETTLE Buttermilk Fried Chicken (P519.00).



KETTLE Buttermilk Fried Chicken

You may think that this KETTLE chicken may be a bit pricey at P519.00 but what you get is 2 ginormous thigh fillets and 3 full sized corn breads!



KETTLE Buttermilk Fried Chicken

We may be TRYING to diet but I guess even with our normal appetites we cannot finish this. The chicken was as crunchy, juicy, and tasty as its reputation -- such a winner for our chicken dinner!




Don't forget to dip your crispy chicken in the country gravy while the corn bread goes to the cajun honey. I read how some KETTLE diners would drizzle both the gravy and the honey onto the fried chicken and loved it! Maybe we should try that next time!



For now though I will enjoy these babies with my usual garlic rice!!!

YUM! Can't have dinner without it! He he he he he!



KETTLE

KETTLE!

Now why oh why does my forehead and nose have to protrude so much? WHY????


kettle

Now THAT'S carbo loading for you!




My happy Chinese Adonis!!!



My plate! My KETTLE plate!!!




BURP! We cannot finish the KETTLE chicken and potato fries anymore! We only have one stomach each to give to our country!




Our KETTLE bill!!!

Next time we will be back to try the Shrimp Po sandwich... The Clam Chowder... The cakes... and much more!

LET'S EAT!


Kettle
Shangri-la Plaza Mall
5/F Shangri-la Plaza Mall, East Wing, Shaw Blvd
Wack Wack, Mandaluyong
(02) 654-7077



Check this out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...