family collage

Sunday, January 8, 2023

OUR AWESOME YAPPY 2022 (PART TWO)


As much as I want to always blog, I need to finish recording data and I could do more so at night. Too sad though that I haven't documented much of what's happening in my life in the past few months.

SO, I apologize if this recap came out late. I'm trying my best to record everything to the best of my abilities. Like I mentioned in the previous post, if there's something that I learned in 2022 is to ALWAYS cherish every moment. 

And in my case, blog about it as well so that I won't ever forget it. 

You'll understand more in the next post. For now, enjoy... or be traumatized. 

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Here's the second trimester of the year. Don't block me just yet. 

MAY 


May 3, 2022

Dinner at The Alley!

Because will always choose and treat my guys whenever I can (especially if I have b…. Buni… haha) πŸ™‚


May 4, 2022

Suga's like “What the…???”

I wonder who Mrs Yoongi is. Grabe what a stalker.

#Cutiepiekoreantinapay


May 6, 2022

I don't really go to rallies BUT for SP Tito Sen I will always make an exception because I really believe in him!


May 8, 2022

Had mother's day celebration at home and the card from ate Jit really touched me. 

Got flowers and gifts from the boys and Yub but loved the affirmation from my sis



May 8, 2022

Not my pic but it makes me laugh everytime I see it!!!!!!!

Mati and Andrei you guysh always make me happier each day. Thank you for everything. Sarap nyo tuloy paluin. Hahahaah! I LOVE YOU BOTH SOOO MUCH!

(Thanking your biological Mom too for selling you to me at a discounted price).

— Ctto for the pic that made me laugh and brought back such happy memories. Haha!



May 9, 2022

VOTED!!!!!!

Treated Mommy and family for Mother's Day...



Mati's first time to vote too!

Oh and by the way, his candidate won. Yeaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!



May 11, 2022

Yayyy! No joke... Naiyak agad ako.

Yayyyy congratulations to our dear big guy! So happy for you because this is where you really wanted to study for college. Even if you passed in another university, you really waited and followed this up. Kaya, yayyy talaga that you’re going to where your heart belongs.

Im also so proud of you not just for passing but being mature and responsible in preparing all requirements by yourself for the institutions you applied in (without help from Mommy and Daddy).
Again, congratulations! San ka magpapakain samin ha???



May 13, 2022

Auuughhhhh.... Frozen shoulderrrr!



May 14, 2022

Victory dinner celebration for BBM! Wohooo!! Party party tugs tugs for the new Philippine President! So much funs! Talking about BBM all night loooong….

#bastattayoymagkasama #teamBBM #sayangwalasiSuga



May 16, 2022

The guys went out so the Yub and I had an instadate at our favorite, Kimpura!

Had a great dinner and all just felt weird na wala kaming kaagaw na bata sa food. Hahahah!

#TeamBBM #foodismineallmine #notakehomeforSuga


May 19, 2022

I am sooooo well loved in the office! GRABE!



May 20, 2022

Birthday salubong for BB Aning!



May 21, 2022

BBM congratulatory dinner/getogether and chika chika part two!! πŸ™‚ Teeheee!

Suga approved!!!! πŸ™‚



May 22, 2022

The kiddies watching  their Formula 1 in a bar. Aba Aba

Cousins watching the F1 race, barside! πŸ™‚

(disclaimer: I'm not with them because I find it boring. Ha! Belat!)

#watchingBTSonYoutubecurrentlybelat #watchingbesideSuga


May 24, 2022

Kuya Jay wedding to Pia!

Welcome to the family Pia!!!!

Don't get tooo weirded by us!



May 28, 2022

We have a new puppy... well kay Ate Jit talaga sya a ha ha ha ha

Meet JUNGKOOKIE!!!



May 28, 2022

Oo na... di ako pwede mag one length!



May 29, 2022

The boys and Cio watching Formula 1

Cousins and the Yub having fun watching F1 while Im at my laptop watching bold… este… working. 

Hahaha!

=========

JUNE

June 1, 2022

First time to have lunch with my boss kaya super memorable and special.

Lunch with my boss πŸ™‚ Thank you po mam for the Ramen, dessert, and take home πŸ™‚



June 4, 2022

MATI GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL!

WOOOOAHHHH!


June 5, 2022

Ate Jit's birthday treat!!!!!

Yummm!


June 8, 2022

Our Japanese dinner to treat these little guys for doing such a good job this schoolyear!! So thankful for my boys for completing all tasks and staying focused even if classes were online. Basta Mommy’s always so proud of you  guysh!

Haaaay salamat din that I didnt need to wage war on anyone. Hahahaha! Pero sayang din. Haha! #behave


June 10, 2022

Our usual TGIF with the Virreys!



June 10, 2022

We have a new TV!!!! WOAHHHH!



June 11, 2022

Andrei's prom date...

Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



June 11, 2022

Teppanyaki Dinner in Valle Verde! Thanks Kuya Jay for the treat!


June 13, 2022

Happy Anniv BTS!!!

Call me silly, call me OA, call me weird, or call me Mrs. Yoongi (ha ha ha ha ha), but these guys have given me so much happiness and made me believe again in the power of kindness, hard work, family, and tradition. 

Others will find it hard to believe but you'll understand when you become an Army πŸ™‚ The joy they'll give you is just immeasurable promise. 



And is it a coincidence that my guitar pic necklace made by Suga arrived today???? Woah! It's a sign talaga na kami... este... na BTS and I are connected! Yihiiii! 

Happy 9th Anniversary guysh!!!! We're always behind you. Thank you for everything!!! πŸ™‚



June 15, 2022

Though we all know they're not going to really break up, getting news of that festa really crushed me! As in!


June 15, 2022

Trolling JK ha ha ha ha ha


June 17, 2022

Following that stupid festa... GRRRRR!


June 17, 2022

Korean Fridate with my favorites guys in the galaxy!!!!

I just realized we were wearing the same colored shirts (gray and black). We didnt talk about it ah.

 Ganon daw mga magsoulmates. Naks.

#CustompostparadimakitaniSuga


June 19, 2022

June 19 Father's Day celeb with Daddy


June 20, 2022

Best greeting of course is from Andrei


June 19, 2022

Sharing my laugh trip for the day!!!



June 21, 2022

Was supposed to have Father's Day celeb kaso kids are gone so we just had a ramen dinner!



June 29, 2022

It’s been 5 years since you went to heaven and not a day goes by where I don’t miss you and long to see you (not as a ghostie though). Hehe!

Love you Daddyowzers! Sorry I cant join the fam later for mass but i’ll habol for dinner (yep… you taught me well.. hahahahha… kiddings).



Miss you! Hope you visit me in my dreams asap.



JULY


July 3, 2022

Congratulations for an awesome and uber-packed show! πŸ™‚ Yihiii! πŸ™‚

Thank you God, Jesus, Mama Mary, Padre Pio, and Guardian Angels for the safe and memorable trip. So proud and happy to be part of EAT BULAGA in Zanorte.… 

Forever Dabarkads!



July 3, 2022

I was supposed to make a “Going Home Na” post while waiting for the plane to take off, but when the pilot checked something outside, Tony Labrusca joked “AKALA KO MA-FIFINAL DESTINATION TAYO!” 

I said “Huuuuy! Dont say that!” Then I deleted this picture agad.

Really got praning and I had sudden flashes where headlines went “Last Picture for the Happy Group Who Didnt Go Home…”

Ayan, kaya I took it down muna and waited until we have landed before posting it again. Hahahaha!

Yes. Wild my imagination.

#kayangakaminiSugaeh


July 3, 2022

Sunday morning with Yub and the little squirts!

Thanking God for my safe journey and that hindi kumulo tyan ko (seriously, I prayed for that talaga).



July 3, 2022

My welcome back dinner with the boys in QC. Their choice for tonignt was Korean with lots of scallops. Hehe!


July 10, 2022

Giving thanks for everything!

Sorry... some may think of it as humble brag, but seriously, it's more on my way of encouraging others to pray. 



July 11, 2022

What we love about the boys’ vacation is that we could have a family gimik even at the start of the work week! Dinner at our (old) favorite Suzu Kin AND ishtarbukow!!!!!


July 12, 2022

May nagagandahan sakin na bata!



July 16, 2022

A question....

To update, I asked a priest about this and he advised that it's better to assess first how the person would take it. If you see that the person is in need of comfort and assurance, then by all means, share that you're praying for him/her. 

Make sure also that you're doing so because you want to give comfort to the person and not because you're seeking for personal gratification or "utang na loob."



July 16, 2022

My silver lining... este... lightning. He he he he he he he!



July 17, 2022

The guys were supposed to watch PBA live as set-up by Andrei, but he got sick so it was just Mati and the Yub. My big guy was not really a basketball fan BUT he’s enjoying this gimik w his Daddy.
As for me and the bunso we ordered take out and watched bold... este..... Netflix (Grown UPs2).
 
Hehehe!


July 23, 2022

Italiannis date with the boys!!!!!!!!



July 24, 2022

Sunday lunch at Mongkok with fam!




Yub was ”working” in Batangas daw, kaya we ate out for Sunday to have his favorite Chinese food.

 Bwahahhahaah! 

Missing Pia! See you later! (Si Pia namiss namin, si Yub hindi. Haha)



July 24, 2022

F1 racing night for the cool guys and pretty gals! Making the most of the last few days before school starts by having drinks and watching the race at St Patricks Bar on a Sunday!  Dont barf ah. Hehehe!



July 25, 2022

Yayyyy!!!! Our condo turn over!!!!!!!


July 27, 2022

Soooo addicted to it! 

I swear, even if I'm eating, I could still watch it. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!



July 31, 2022

Anthony's belated birthday celebration at Tong Yang!

Sayang I was not able to join because I had a severe case of frozen shoulder. You know it's true because you know I would NEVER turn down a buffet invite. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!



AUGUST

August 1, 2022

Received bonus so treated mommy and the boys to our favorite -- MAMOU!!!!!!!



August 3, 2022

Andrei’s gimik with dear Jelo! Guess what? They didn’t plan what to wear but were just surprised that they were wearing the same shirt!! Best Buds talaga!! πŸ™‚



August 5, 2022

Even after so many years of being married, I still discover something new about the Yub everyday!!! Yep! The Shania Twain fan!


August 8, 2022

My big guy’s first day as an official college student at the University of Asia and the Pacific! Go Mati!! I’m sure you’ll be a worthy and awesome Dragon! πŸ™‚


August 11, 2022
Was expecting a package from Shopee today so when I got home and saw the familiar orange plastic, I grabbed it from the table. 
I asked our guy Lester (cos I'm so lazy to read) who the package was for, and he said "Nagbigay po si sir Eric ng pera para sa delivery na yan."
Tamang tama! I gave money to Yub the night before!!!
I was chatting with Mommy while I got my ginormous scissors and started cutting away. 
I was sooo careless that Mommy stopped me "Huy, baka magupit yung sa loob!"
I said "Naaaah it's mine naman and there's nothing that scissors could cut besides the wrapping." (kasi my order was a set of lip tints).
Imagine my super gulatness when I saw that inside the package was a pair of black spandex. The stretchable kind!!!!!!! Yun lang, it now sports a big hole at the side.
And right on cue, the Yub went in "Uy yub dumating na cycling shorts ko?"
Ah eh.... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
When I showed him the irrepairable damage (STRETCH KAYA YUN!! LUMALAKI NGA ANG BUTAS BY THE SECOND), he just smiled, made a face (na nakatawa pa din) and said "hala!"
Me: Sorryyyyyyy.... Try ko ipatahi.
Yub: Oki!
Guysh.... When I was single I prayed to St. Joseph to bless me with a husband who is as kind and patient as him. As in I really prayed and prayed because inangko... no comment. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Then, dyaraaaaan! The Yub arrived. I'm sure I don't need so many words because everybody who knew him would agree na SUPER BAIT NG ASAWA KO.  
That night, was another proof that prayers really work. Because seriously, I"m sure kung ibang guy yun, sinakal na ako . Ha ha ha ha ha ha! With my hub though, konting pa-cute lang, and niyapos ko sya "OKAY!!!!"
So yeah... that's why my big guy is named Joseph Matthew... As thanks to St. Joseph. πŸ™‚ 
Ang haba ng kwento and biglang segue ko no??? πŸ™‚
I wonder what Suga would have done if nagupit ko brip niya. Hihi hi hi hi....




August 13, 2022

That morning

At the moment…
Getting tortured… este hilot from Manang for my stupid frozen shoulder na hello, 8 months na relationship namin!!! 

Here I was like.. aray aray arayyyy! Bawal daw maligo after. Yayyy!!! (haha)



August 13, 2022

Dinner treat of Kuya Jay in Valle Verde

Was supposed to have dinner at BGP and Manong Fred's house... but family first.

Yun lang I regretted this later on. You'll see why in next post.



August 14, 2022

Date night with my pangit… este… handsome big guy to answer our Indian craving.
Not really an exclusive date night because the other guysh were with us but humiwalay sila to answer the bunso’s craving din. Hahaha!

Normally we ALWAYS eat together but tonight we’ll make an exception cos I naawa naman ako to subject my 2 favorite picky eaters to the delicious anghit of Indian cuisine. Hehehe!



August 15, 2022

Andrei and our hesitations when he gets his haircut!



August 15, 2022

Andrei's first day of online school!



August 17, 2022

Wanna know how kuripot and sentimental I am???

This pair of Celine shoes is 27 years old!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! 



August 21, 2022

Andrei FINALLY had a haircut! That's after 2 years (almost).



August 21, 2022

Oh I'm soooo loved!


August 22, 2022

Andrei and his meanness!!!!!!!!



August 26, 2022

Andrei and his first day of face to face classes!!!!


August 26, 2022

The big guy going out with his college buds!


August 27, 2022

Like we always believed, THERE IS POWER IN PRAYERS! My bestest friend/sister-from-another-mother is now CANCER FREE! Thank you God, Jesus, and Mama Mary! Thank you for the powerful intercession of Padre Pio and my guardian angels. 

Posting this to inspire everyone: do not doubt, just always believe, and pray. HE has a purpose for everything. I'm just in awe that we just experienced another miracle for BGP!

We love you BGP Mariane! My family and I will always be here for you and continuously praying (my Mom prays the rosary also for you everyday). 

Time to party! Tugs tugs!!!!!!!!!! Ilabas ang sushi! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Happy din daw si Suga!



August 28, 2022

Our Super Fun Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!



August 29, 2022

Congratulations to BTS for Best Group in this year’s VMA’s! All hail the TRUE winners!!

#belatsaBlackPink



August 29, 2022

Celebrating the holiday with my own heroes!

To Andrei and Mati who ALWAYS have each other’s backs (yes even if they always seem like they want to wring each other’s necks). They dont let peer pressure get to them and are always ”all for one and one for all.” My mind is at peace knowing you have each other.

They always take me home me pa pasalubong every time they go out. Hahaah (#littlethingalwaysmatter)

And also to the Yub who lets me be me. He deserves a Noble Peace Prize for putting up with my double personality. So if Im getting weirder, you have him to blame. Hahahaah! 

Yay!



August 31, 2022

Yub's promotion!!!

=========================

MOVIES

May 7, 2022

Watched Dr. Strange!!! Yaeaaaaaaaaaaaah!


June 8, 2022

This series was recommended to us by dear Mati, and we're loving it!!!! 

Yup! Marathonin' this now!


July 9, 2022

THOR LOVE AND THUNDERRRRRRRRRR!!!!

A lot of people hated this movie but we enjoyed it. Didn't like the ending BUT the screaming goats make it worthwhile. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!



July 13, 2022

REWATCING

Would rather watch THIS again and again than some of the popular shows in Netflix. 
Just happy and wholesome vibes always! Taekook is real pa!!!!


August 12, 2022

Watched Maid in Malacanang.

Enjoyed the movie (especially that it gave me 80s feels and that majority of it is about LOVE). Made me cry because I remembered my Dad.

If you're looking for Andrei he's on a staycation in Okada with his favorite Tetang Jojit and Anthony!!!



August 17, 2022

Yes! After 10 months, RUN BTS is back!!!!!!! Sexy pa ng song. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!



August 20, 2022

Watching with the Yub, the boys, and Cio! Really loved the movie and sayang nga we didnt see it sa theatre. It’s so good that even if we were all so noisy (while sharing trivia, asaran, looking for bold, asking questions to Cio when we missed a part cos we were talking) that we were still able to enjoy the movie!!!! Wanna watch it again!


August 20, 2022

Watching this now with the Yub... As in now at 2:19am. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Andy's still pugi..... πŸ™‚

#loyalpadinkaySuga

=======================

STAYCATIONS


June 26, 2022

Camaya Coast staycation!



=======================

FOOD TRIPS


May 1, 2022

The boys didn't want to go with us in rockwell, so insta date night in SHILIN!!!!!


May 4, 2022

Shopping for Kuya Jay's wedding AND eating at Mann Hann!!!!!!!



May 15, 2022

Celebrating President BBM's win with lotsa fooooood!!!!!



May 22, 2022

Dinner tonight: Ma Mon Luk noodles and siopao coz it’s raining! Crispy Ulo too because it’s Sunday cheat day! Hehehe! Ate this with garlic rice and coke!



May 26, 2022

Mamou dinner because may kasalanan ang isang tao.

Yeah yeah... Pagkain lang katapat ko.

Insta-steak Thursdate at our favorite because I’m a mean and demanding person. πŸ™‚
#excepttoSugamylab


June 9, 2022

Laksa cravings!



June 13, 2022

And because it’s raining, we had an impromptu and quick ramen dinner while the kids watch F1 racing (pizza daw sila). Yehesss….


July 11, 2022

While updating ratings reports, I’m wolfing down this beautiful Cinnamon Bun loaded with chocolate syrup and nuts! This was a pasalubong from my bunso Andrei from a recent gimik. He really bought it for me (meaning not a leftover) and used his own money.

Awww… Thank you my bunso!! Super love it! Touched that you remembered me even if Im a bruha. Made me realize I dont need many words, JUST CINNAMON BUNS!!! Bwahaahahahah!!!

#mineallmine #pwedengbigyansiSuga


July 13, 2022

Finally ate at Jiang Nan! I saw many posts about it on Tiktok and yes, we liked the food. Worth the price and hype!!!!!!!




July 17, 2022

The super delicious Indian food that I ate when I stayed in with Andrei (because he didn't feel too good). Every bite was soooooooooo awesome that I kept raving about it to him. 

Yummmm...

He stuck to his pizza though. Ha ha ha ha ha!



July 23, 2022

My goodnight snack w Yub — Spamsilog and Pancakes! This was wiped out and dinaanan ng bagyo. Saraaaaap!! Im regretting it now though kasi tummy achhhheeee… Tipong may alien bursting out of my stomach.

I remember somebody STUPID once commented on my fb post na “Jaz tumataba ka na baka si Eric maghanap na ng iba.” Seriously, if a guy fools around just because the wife gained weight and not considering the other great things that she’s done for him, by all means, maghanap na kayo!
Basta kami, magSpamsilog! 

I told Yub next time though na if I asked for this type of midnight snack again, he should forbid it na. 
Yeah right. Takot lang nyang daganan ko sya sa taba kong ito. Bwahaah!



August 16, 2022

The Yub was asking for a favor, yung tipong an answer to his question.
I told him that nothing is free and lahat may kapalit. So ito yun. Har de har har.
At first he thought I was kidding. Well, no shit, Sherlock — did you see me blink? Seryoso to basta there’s a chance to eat! Hahahaha!

And that is why we had an insta-date in Mamou. Hahahaha!



August 21, 2022

Our super fun Saturday gimik consisted of MANY UNLIMITED TOPOKKI RESTAURANT



August 22, 2022

Andrei was supposed to watch PBA with his Daddy but HE GOT SICK! So Mati went out with his Dad while I stayed home with my bunso. He had pizza while I ate delicious Indian food! Yummm!



And look, how could I work when THIS is disturbing me????


------------------------ 

Everything's all happy and dandy for the second trimester of my 2022 noh???

Hay... Who would have thought that the last part of the year would be filled with sadness and pain? 

You'll see so in the next and final part.

:(

Haaaaayyyy...

Sorry ha. I'm not the usual positive person that I am muna. 

SO.

THERE.

:(

+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYBGP

ILYD



OUR AWESOME YAPPY PART ONE (2022)
OUR AWESOME YAPPY PART THREE (2022)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...