family collage

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

ICHIRAN, TOKYO (JAPAN TRIP 2019)

I don't care that it has been commercialized, triviliazed, or "touristized," (he he he he), but when you're in JAPAN, you should have a meal in ICHIRAN!

Hey, you deserve to have at least one bowl of their piping hot delicious rich ramen in your lifetime right?

Never mind that almost EVERYONE in the world has been there and posted about their experience in social media. You may think it lessened its value by being so popular but it shouldn't bother you because it didn't affect the taste. You still need to go there. Hip or not, it's the food that you're going for anyway.

And THAT was exactly how I felt about it.

That's why for our JAPAN 2019 trip, I asked my Mommy if we could go to ICHIRAN. The only ICHIRAN that I've been to was in Hong Kong and I would really like to try it in its motherland JAPAN.

I wanted to eat in ICHIRAN so much that I offered to pay!!!

HALA!

Oh well! It was so worth it. I'm sure the others felt the same (yun lang takas sila sa bayad). Ha ha ha ha ha! Kidding! I really don't mind paying as long as I get to eat my favorite ICHIRAN! I'm so glad that I was able to share this experience again with my boys, and most especially, my Mommers!

And that's the truth. :)




ICHIRAN!!!!!!!




We're here!

Everyone's so happy!




Syempre I have to immortalize the occasion.

Mommy naman was like "Let's go na!" Ha ha ha ha!




Going down!

We went to ICHIRAN at about 10:00am to avoid the crowds. Good thing that we did because there were no lines when we arrived.

The same can't be said when we left.




Going down...



When we got downstairs, we had the option to sit at their private booths.

Mommy said she preferred the ordinary tables and told us to go ahead.

Syempre all for one and one for all. Nobody gets left behind.

If you're curious, the private booths are at the far end of the restaurant. You could tell your server if you prefer eating there.



Ordering up!

There was no credit card so I had to use my limited yens. Ha ha ha ha ha!



Le menu!!!!!




After ordering, the server will give you this paper where you will indicate your ramen preference.




Hai!

Japanese servers may be fast and quick but they were still very polite.




Yohooo!

We're in ICHIRAN!!!!




Mommy and Ate Jit!!!!!



Mommy's first taste of ICHIRAN!!!!!!!!!

Mommy really enjoyed her ICHIRAN bowl but being a beautiful senior citizen, she cannot finish one by herself. She gave the rest to Mati and Andrei. He he he he he!




She said she finally understood what I've been making kulit about.

Hmp. Ha ha ha ha ha!




Ate Jit!!!!

You're starting to look like your hub, Anthony! BWA HA HA HA HA!




Here comes ours!




OMG.

I swear. Besides seeing myself in the mirror, THIS is the most beautiful sight I've looked at today.




I'm not sure if I'm right or not but I didn't taste any difference from their Hong Kong counterpart.

Masarap na masarap pa din!




The soup was rich and creamy... the noodles al dente.... the dish was served so hot.

This was just SO perfect for slurping.



Syempre, I can't stop admiring it!




Thanks for taking us here Kuya Jon!!!!!




Kuya Jon has been to Japan many times and have also frequented hole in a wall ramen restaurants. But he's still good with a bowl of Ichiran ramen.




My Mati!

Op... Camera captured Andrei stealing his nori.




Camera captured Mati giving him a slap on the hand.




He gave it to Andrei in the end. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Such a nice Kuya.




LET'S EAT!!!!!!!!!!




Check out the richness of the broth.



ERICJAZ FOODIES with the family in ICHIRAN!




Yohooo! It's slurping time.

I don't like the sound of slurping but in Japan, it's go for gold. Ha ha ha ha ha!




Andrei's so happy too. When we were in Hong Kong he wanted to eat in ICHIRAN everyday so this is also a wish come true for him. 



Go Androse!




Yayyy!!!!!

So happy.




We ordered extra noods pa!




And we're done.

BURP.




And my Japan trip is complete.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I normally frown at instant versions but since I missed having ICHIRAN so much, I got 2 boxes to taken home. Yep. That's how much I love their noodles.



Hala! I'm carrying it pa all throughout our tour. Ha ha ha ha!

Oh wellssss....

Hopefully we'll have another JAPAN trip VERY SOON so that I could have another taste of the gloriousness of ICHIRAN.

And in that time, si Yub na magbabayad.



BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

SO.

THERE.


ICHIRAN TOKYO JAPAN
Japan, 〒150-0041 Tokyo, Shibuya City, 
Jinnan, 1 Chome−22−7 å²©ęœ¬ćƒ“ćƒ« B1F
+81 3-3463-3667
(I'm not sure if I got the right branch ha ha ha ha!)



+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...