family collage

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

ARISTOCRAT (AGAIN)

In the Saturdays that Andrei was having basketball clinic at the ungodly hour of 7:00am in the morning (yup, that's ungodly to me), my only motivation in tearing myself away from my comfy bed is the premise of having a delicious hot breakfast. 

Wait... Of course, ANOTHER reason is to watch Andrei play basketball. Yes that's it. Surely. Tee heee....

One morning, to the delight of everyone, my Mom and Tita Meldy agreed to join us and watch Andrei in training. This made my little "Michael Jordan" more excited because he has been asking for many days when his lola could go with us and today was finally the day. So you could say that it was enough reason to have a mini celebration when the 2 special ladies forgot about their usual brisk walking around Powerplant Mall to join us that Saturday. We were supposed to go to KANTO FREESTYLE BREAKFAST but as expected, it was jampacked with no seats available. My aunt then asked if we could go to ARISTOCRAT since she has been craving for it ever since she came home for the holidays from the US.  We all agreed since ARISTOCRAT never fails to satisfy is with their juicy barbecues and affordable meals.

Yep! And THAT is worth getting out of bed for me too!

Basketball clinic

Andrei's basketball clinic in school!!



Basketball clinic

Yub and I also took the opportunity to do some exercise while Andrei was playing. So yes you could say that those beads of sweat at my brow were real. He he he he!



Basketball clinic

Tita Meldy and Mom joined us and was able to watch Andrei do his thing.



ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

After Andrei's grueling working (I also had a hard time sitting down), we then proceeded to ARISTOCRAT for breakfast.


ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

ARISTOCRAT has been serving the Filipino diners since 1936 and for me it has become somewhat of an grub institution already for us.




ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

ARISTOCRAT has already renovated their look going for more of a vibrant and festive atmosphere.


ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

We were there at about 9:00am and had the place all to ourselves. This branch of ARISTOCRAT in Jupiter street Makati is open 24 hours by the way.


ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

Time to order!



ARISTOCRAT MENU

ARISTOCRAT menu!


ARISTOCRAT MENU, BARBECUE CLASSICS,

Their all time favorite barbecues!


ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

ARISTOCRAT also carry a lot of luscious desserts.


ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

Of course, the reason we were there was to have a heavy breakfast!

Dessert may have to wait!



ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

My Mom and Tita Meldy (my dad's sister).




The Chinese Adonis and the very moody Andrei! 

He suddenly got a tantrum when I did not allow him to play minecraft while we were together in ARISTOCRAT.



Okay as usual, nobody took a picture of me!!!


ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI, sotanghon

First on the table was Tita Meldy's order of sotanghon soup. She said she has been craving for this for quite sometime!


ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI, sotanghon

Honestly I'm not overly fond of sotanghon soup because vermicelli noodles just don't do it for me. One slurp of the very flavorful orange broth though made me change my mind a bit. ARISTOCRAT knows how to make delicious sotanghon!



ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI, tokwa't baboy

Tita Meldy also wanted some Tokwa't Baboy and was quite happy with her order.



ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

Ha ha ha ha! To make her Filipino breakfast experience complete, she also had a piping hot bowl of ARISTOCRAT arroz caldo!



ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI, ARROZ CALDO, TOKWAT BABOY'

Oh yes. 

Perfect combo!



ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI, BARBECUE

Yub and Andrei shared a platter of ARISTOCRAT's famous chicken barbecue. It may not be your usual breakfast food, but what the heck. When you're at ARISTOCRAT, you eat their barbecue!!!! That's like an unwritten commandment.



ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

Of course, you cannot NOT eat a platter of Filipino barbecue without a cup or two of java rice!




Since I was still in breakfast mode, my favorite tocilog was in order. This was just okay for me because  my simple (or pathetic) palate prefers the sweet and very tender kind. The ARISTOCRAT version was similar to a thin strip of asado pork. He he he he he!

Oh well! There is nothing that vinegar with garlic plus hot sauce wouldn't solve. I was so hungry that I still finished it. HA!



ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI, TAPSILOG

My ordered the ARISTOCRAT tapsilog! 

This was actually more flavorful than the tocilog. I wish I ordered this instead. I was able to get A LOT of bites though. 

Don't pity my mom too much. She DID carry my awesomeness for 9 months. Yup! Lucky her!


ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

Our long table filled with food!



ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

ERICJAZ FOODIES with the Andrei (yes 3rd person point of view for him) plus my Mom and Tita Meldy at ARISTOCRAT!

Hmmm... photobomber alert at the back.



ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

Yub and Andrei shared a 3 piece chicken barbecue then ordered an extra serving of java rice.


ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

Even though ARISTOCRAT will give you extra sachets of their java sauce for free, I hope they just serve it in canisters per table so we could get all that we want without bothering the waiter.


ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

As you can see, we love or java sauce! Ha ha ha ha ha!



ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

Andrei did not let me cut off his chicken and insisted on tearing off the meat while the whole thing was still on the stick.

Yep! Like a caveman!

That's fine with me but usually he would forget to eat the rice when focusing on his chicken. And when he DOES eat the java rice, he wouldn't do so with "ulam". So usually I just cut small pieces of the meat and mix it in with the rice. 

When you're a Mom, you should also learn how to be "sneaky". 

Same goes for sexy time too.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA! 

Moving on.... 


ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI, TOCILOG

My plate!!! My tocino-who-thinks-it's-a-bacon plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

Of course, there should ALWAYS be coffee with breakfast. 

It's just wrong not to! He he he he he!


ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

All done!



ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

Our ARISTOCRAT bill!




As usual, we were all finished except Andrei. He was having a mini tantrum again about not being able to play minecraft while eating. 

We don't mind him when he's like that. I'm sure "Jordan" will get over it. 



ARISTOCRAT JUPITER STREET MAKATI

But I can't resist that cute Puss N' Boots stare!!

He he he he!

Toodles!



Check this out:



ARISTOCRAT
146 Jupiter Street Bel-Air, 
Makati, Saturn, Makati, Metro Manila
Phone:(02) 899 1218




2 comments:

  1. -bakit kayo pupunta sa Kanto? Anong ginagawa ng bonus? dapat brunch kayo sa SPIRAL!!! hahaha...
    -aha! anong exercise ang ginawa niyo ni Eric ha??? masusundan na ba si Andrei? hahahaha
    -I love aristocrat! Peborit ko diyan yung sizzling tofu nila. =)
    -mukhang ikaw na talaga ang default na taga-order basta kakain kayo sa labas =)
    -awwwwww... tantrum si Andrei... ang cuuuuute!
    -matikman nga yang sotanghon nila, mukha ngang masarap!
    -oooooohhhhh... arroz caldo!
    -tama ka, you cannot eat at Aristocrat without getting their chicken barbecue... I usually get the boneless one, though =)
    -bwahahaha ===>>> "My tocino-who-thinks-it's-a-bacon plate" hahahahaha...
    -JUZKO!!! Hindi ko kinaya ang bill niyo! Ang mahal!!! hahahaha...

    Toodles to you, too, Jaz! It was such a pleasure talking to you last night. Sana maulit muli... and soon! Hope you were able to finish shopping. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Mr. Snuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    1) Bwa ha ha ha ha!!! Aba... ang bonus mapupunta sa BOOB JOB at FOREHEAD reduction ko... HELLER!!!!!

    2) Hindi siguro... tumbang preso ang exercise namin e! BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

    3) Yes ako lagi taga-order. Kasi gusto ko mabilis and precise. Ha ha ha ha!

    4) I haven't tried their sizzling tofu! Naku kailangang balikan ko yun....

    5) Hindi ka macutecutean sa kaniya when you're there. Matagal siya magtantrum minsan the whole day!!! Haaaay!!!

    6) I like chicken with bones kasi gustong gusto ko yung white cartilages! Kinakain ko pati yun. I swear walang matitira sa aso!

    7) dinemonstrate ko sa yo kung paano ko sinasabi yun di ba? Pasigaw dapat! MY PLAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    8) YAN KA NA NAMAN! E kakain ka nga sa wagyu na P12,000 per order!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    Yes bitin our chika! We should meet up again for a full meal para sulit sa kain and kwentuhan!!! See you again Mr. Snuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...