family collage

Thursday, December 29, 2016

GATS CONDO CHRISTMAS PARTY 2016

Every year, my Gatdula family holds a Christmas party for our GAT'S CONDO staff and their families. At the same time, we would also invite our very close relatives and friends to join us in this great night!



This was during our last GATS CONDO Christmas Party in 2015!!!



Now what will happen in our GAT'S CONDO party 2016???



This year, we have the usual suspects and it was, I think, more fun than it was last year. Besides having again the people who mattered to us, everyone just seemed relaxed and ready to have an intimate getogether in this chilly night. 

Check out our GAT'S CONDO CHRISTMAS PARTY 2016!!!




The CHRISTMAS PARTY set up!



The table setting was simple but I liked it!




It was shiny, shimmering, and chic!



Some of the donations by the tenants for the employees' raffle!




The videoke!!! Wohoo!!!!



The Chinese Dimpol tested it by doing a few songs.




AND the food!!!!



Our grub for tonight was done by HLM catering!!! 



We saw the owner of HLM Catering helping out her people and also serving the food. Me things this is a good sign!



Roast Beef with Gravy!

SO. YUM!!!




Pork Roast with Cream Sauce!



Fish fillet!



Sauteed Vegetables!




Pancit Bihon!



My Mom's specialty, stuffed chicken!!!! Her stuffing and gravy are so amazing!!!!



And a lechon that was still all dressed up!



The early birds that night were my best friends, BGP Marian and Manong Fred with little PaoPao!!!!!



We hung out at the terrace first and had some early munchies.



Our snacks for the night were bags of Salted Egg Potato Chips given by JC of CALDERON AND GUEVARRA!!! WOHOO!



To start off our dinner party, my brother gave out a few words.



Master Mati did the opening prayer.



Time to eat!!!!!



Buffets just make people happy! He he he he he!



The person in charge of the lechon has always been our guy Joseph. He's been with us for almost 30 years! No kidding!



Go Joseph!



His beautiful work of art!



Desserts were fruit salad, cake, and these luscious Christmas cupcakes by MY PAO'S KITCHEN by my cousin, Kuya Ariel!




In the buffet line, I chatted up with my cousin Ate Weng!



At the buffet line it's great too see Mang Tony hobnobbing with the new guys. He was our head of Maintenance since I was little runt and one of my Dad's trusted carpenters since he started his construction business. Cool huh? :)



Me with the GAT'S CONDO angels, Marie, Gela, and Lea with little LJ!!



Our GATS CHRISTMAS PARTY in full swing!



Yumm! Let's eat!



Some GAT'S CONDO staff!

For some reason, our GATS CONDO guys stayed outside after getting their food. Grrrr!

He he he he he he!




Mom's sisters, Ninang Saling and Tita Fer!




My Dad's cousins!




My Dad's cousins again!



More of my Dad's cousins!



The little lords were with my brother and his family inside.



I bet Andrei ate this time. He's scared of his Tito Jay! He he he he he he!



Later on, my sister and her husband joined them!



While the guests were eating, the program started headed by Dad's secretary Lea, and our angels Cacai and Gela!

Anything to stop my sister from singing. HA!



Taking a break from the raffle, Andrei volunteered to recite his declamation piece... PROMISE LAND!



Promise Land!

Where am I?

Is this the real world???

A lot of things are on my mind....



 Later on my Dad requested that I sing his favorite, MOON RIVER! 

Here's my Dad with PaoPao and Andwei (who just collected his reward from PROMISE LAND! Ha ha ha ha!)




Towards the end, it was embarrassing because I suddenly cried like a baby. You know how in Sharon Cuneta movies, she would sing and then she'd suddenly remember something making her voice break and she'd started crying? That's what happened to me!!! SO EMBARRASSING!

I'm not going to tell why I cried! He he he he he he he!

Maybe that's the reason why I wasn't able to take pictures of our other relatives who sang. Sooooo sorry!!!!! :( Share with me please in FB if you guys were able to take pictures!




I'm so thankful for the GAT'S CONDO staff and close relatives who joined us tonight. And everyone seems to be having a good time!



It's great that my close friends came too!

Mareng Gail and Team Campo!



Team Virrey!



Syempre when they arrived, picture agad!



Later on Gem and Chel of Team Navarro and Team Quitoriano came!!! 



While the girls were chatting inside, the boys were SURELY talking about us, outside.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!




Or is it the other way around? Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Kidding.



Besides chatting, pareng Jonas and I were busy doing something very important.



Yep! We were comparing the sizes of our "assets". He he he he he he he he!



It was so great having this dinner for our GAT'S CONDO staff and were happy that our close relatives and friends were able to join us. 

Truth be told, it's actually becoming a tradition for them too and we are soooo fine with that!




Next year again!!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. is that Matti??? OMG bakit ang bilis lumaki??? everyday naman ako nagbabasa ng blog mo pero ang laki ng pinagbago haha! binata na! Salted egg chips are addicting! kakainis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!! As in biglaan! I really got shocked that he's now taller than me. I'm thankful his voice hasn't changed yet and wala pa siya underarm hairs.. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

      Yeyyy thanks so much for always checking out my silly little foodie blog. I really hope we could meet soon!!! Mmmmwaaaah! Happy New year!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! of course everyday routine ko blog mo hihi hope to meet you soon!

      Delete
    3. Yeyyyyyy! Thanks so muchos dear Erika!!!!!!!!!! Mmmwaaaah!!! You don't know how much you made me happy tonight kahit pagod. Mas gusto kita mameet ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ms. Jaz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too dear Christine and your family!!!! God bless you always! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...