family collage

Thursday, January 2, 2020

OUR AWESOME YAPPY 2019 (PART ONE)

I really don't get what's the deal with time these days -- everything's just sooooo fast!!!! One minute we're blowing horns and lighting up firecrackers to say good-bye to 2018, the next minute here I am again making a compilation and looking back at this year's most memorable moments.

I know time flies when you're having fun but C'MOWN!!!!! He he he he he he!!!!

I guess the reason behind this is that the Yub and I now choose to spend our time only with family and our very close friends. Before, we would accept invites here and there. Now, we would rather stay at home with my Mom to Netflix our asses off or cook recipes that I get from the net. It's not really being lazy or not making an effort. It's more on being happy with what we already have and with our family that we don't need any other "outside forces." If we do go out, it's still with our family (or friends who are already like family... he he he he).

Di ba? With that, I remember my Dad. He may be so busy with work and with his various social organizations but he ALWAYS made his family the top priority -- and we all felt it. He started it all for us. Of course, he still went out (because he's really a very active person who liked to move) but he would always do so with us or his cutie apos. And THAT became our inspiration for this year.

And we will not have it any other way.

So let me share with you our memorable moments in the first half of our 2019 where you'll see the same faces over and over again (because of our reasons above). He he he he he he he he!

Bye 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




HELLO TO THE NEW YEAR!!!




I made another resolution for the year  2019!!! Did I fulfill all of them? One thing's for sure, I forgot about number 5 and passed A LOT OF gas. Ha ha ha ha ha!

(I was only able to fulfill number 1, number 4, number 8, and number 9!!!!)




JANUARY



My Mom and other siblings were in London for the holidays so it was just THE YAPPY BUNCH and Kuya Jon to greet the New Year.

Seriously, I thought it's going to be a sad affair (because we missed my Mom so much) but in the end we still had a lot of fun! We all helped out in cooking an amazing spread for that night and it was still indeed a HAPPY NEW YEAR!



At the eve of Master Mati's birthday, we all went out for a mini-celebration...

Check out my eldest's birthday fun in HERE!!!



At the strike of 12:00am, the actual day of his birthday, we sang to him!!!




One of Mati’s wishes was to go out and spend the day with his friends. I suggested to do it on a Saturday para his Daddy and I could go with them.

“No Mommy today na lang (a weekday)...” He said.

Che!!! Hahaha

Seriously though I’m thankful to Josh and Lance for making my big guy’s bday celebrations extra fun! Hope you boys enjoyed as well! 🙂



Come January 10, the "prodigal people" returned from London!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

We missed you Mommy!

The others, not so much.

Check out our traditional "Welcome Back KFC bucket" on the table.




January 12 (ang ganda ko)

Yep! this really happened.!!!!!




The Yub doesn't post often but when he does, may motibo. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Of course, my usual TAPE inc bully objected.

>:(




January 25 -- We celebrated Ate Alona's birthday. She's my officemate from TAPE INC and her wish was to have a party in Mcdonalds!!!




The next day (January 26), the bunsoy Andrei and Master Mati attended their first rock concert in school!



Naku they were there super early because the bunsoy wanted to be in front talaga.





That weekend, my brother rescued this little kitty crying by the side streets because his Mommy got run over by a truck. We named him Nathaniel Batcat.

Sayang Nathaniel died after a week because he was still so young and needed his Mommy :(




Oh well... At least we got GBF back! Stupid cat. Ha ha ha ha ha!




FEBRUARY


February 5, 2019

Every year, THE YAPPY BUNCH would always go to Binondo for our annual Chinese New Year celebration. This year, Andrei got sick (again) in the morning so we just stayed at home. Lo and behold, he suddenly got well at night that we just celebrated by having Chinese food in our favorite Mongkok.

I THINK YOU'RE FAKING IT NA ANDREI!



February 6, 2019

I don't know if this is mababaw but on this day, we have FINALLY subscribed to our beloved NETFLIX!!! YAYYYY!

No more trying to figure out what email address to register in! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!




February 14, 2019
The Yub and I are very baduy that when VALENTIMES came up, we really celebrated it!




And syempre we did it the best way we know how.... WITH FOOD!



February 16, 2019
However, the Yub and I are starting to have this tradition to also have VALENTIMES dates with the little lords and my Mommy. For our date with her, we treated Mommy to a morning at the museum and a delicious Dampa lunch after!





He he he he he!!!! Even if they're so makulit, I can't think of other guys to be my VALENTIMES dates.


February 22, 2019
A week after, somebody made a "pahabol" greeting for VALENTIMES...

Syempre umjiyak na naman ako!

He he he he he.....

I love you so much Daddyowzers!!!!

:(




The week after, the Yub got into an accident.

He's very used to going on long drives kasi that when he had to go to Baguio, he was determined to drive back on the same day.

I was supposed to be fetched by the driver but then he called to say that he'll be the one to fetch me na lang.

OKAY. I said. Nooo problems.

Then after an hour, he called again. "Yub nabangga ako..."

HALA!!!

He didn't know what happened but he just blacked out and hit two vehicles in Nlex. HAY NAKU!!!!

Our vehicle was a total wreck but what's important was that nobody got hurt. The Yub felt realllly bad that night and many days after. But I just told him that we still have a LOT to be thankful for.

Why is that? He asked.

Biro mo, nobody got hurt. Your vehicle is insured. The owners of the other vehicles were very nice and understanding (some would take advantage of the situation). The kids were not with you. The accident took place at about an hour's drive away from my office so I was able to go there agad.

SEE???

I told the Yub, who had a habit of driving even if he's sleepy or so tired, that this is God's way of reminding him to drive only when he's all awake and alert. Maybe, God even "saved" him from a more dangerous accident (knock on wood) with this strong reminder.

Kaya really, there was still SO  MUCH MORE to be thankful for and I know that everything happens for a reason.



February 24, 2019
At the night before my birthday, I treated my Mom to our favorite PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!

Yup! It's my pre-birthday celebration as well.




And I had a VERY happy birthday afterwards!!!!



Ganon pala pag tumatanda no? Since you have almost everything na, your wishes will be simple. I'm just ultra happy that I have my family (minus Daddy huhuhu) and few close friends with me. For this year I had VERY low goals in terms of celebrations but I had an uber awesome time!!!

Check out my BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!!!!!



MARCH


We started off March with a seminar for the little guys. Thanks Kuya Jon for taking them.



March 3, 2019 
My little guys had their confirmation and we're thankful our families were all complete for this special day!

(Mati and Andrei's confirmation)


March 7, 2019

Just when I thought the birthday celebrations were over, I was blessed with another one...

Yohoo! Thanks to my dear HS friend Sandra for treating me to to my favorite KIMPURA!!!!!!!!!!!



March 9, 2019
That Sunday, we visited my Daddowyzers in his hometown. I cannot think of ending my birthday celebrations without him.





Next up naman is Yub and his BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!!!!





Like me, he wanted to have a low-key celebration with family. So it was no surprise that for his birthday dinner, he chose to go to BUDDIES!!!!





HAY!!! I got so bundat that week because the day after we celebrated tita Flory's birthday with a budol budol!!! He he he he he!




I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE GAME OF THRONES and could talk about it for hours. That's why it's no surprise how excited I was for the final season coming up. Egad. I have a lot of theories already and getting so tense as to which ones will come true or die!!! He he he he!

(BLECH!!! After season 8, I totally HATE Game of Thrones na!)


June 15, 2019

One night, I was supposed to treat my husband to HOUSE OF WAGYU because they had a promo. After we confirmed our plans, I discovered that we cannot avail the promo because of the kind of card I have (library card... he he eh eh).



I got such in a bad mood that I threw my usual "UWI NA TAYO!!" (Ako pa nagka-bad mood no?)

My loving husband suggested that we just go to our favorite HOUSE OF MINIS and it'll be his treat.

In the end, we had a VERY enjoyable dinner. I'm sure HOUSE OF WAGYU was good but for that night, HOUSE OF MINIS really hit the spot!!!! 





One Sunday lunch, I caught the little lords "praying" before the meal.

Yeaaaaaaaah right. They were really playing with their phones. Hay naku! Ako pa lolokohin nyo!

It was just so funny though because they thought they could get away with it.






I always encouraged the boys to be honest. HOWEVER, they could be TOO honest for my own good. Huhu!




Yup. Masakit na ha. Facial roadkill talaga! Grrr!



March 24, 2019
On the third week of March, we saw the controversial ANGELS IN AMERICA with my Mom, the Yub, Ate Jit, and dear Aning!





Syempre afterwards it's our favorite after-theatre snack for us... NORTH PARK!





My sister wasn't able to join Yub's BUDDIES BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION because Anthony had a severe tooth-ache. They got so inggit with us that they invited to treat the family again to BUDDIES as an extension of Yub's birthday!



APRIL




Saw this funny post that seems to really home to us "take home loving" ladies. He he he he he!

CHE!!!





It was our 16th year wedding anniversary and even if we've had other celebrations for it (see below), we still included a dinner date at my favorite MAMOU!!

OUR 16TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY celebrations!




Would you believe that Andrei has a grad ball???

YUP!!! He's going to graduate and the parents association planned a ball for the students.

The ball however is not like a junior prom because it's more like a kiddie party with lots of food and games.

My bunsoy was also relieved to learn that he didn't need to have a date!

He he he he he he!!!



April 17, 2019
As for Master Mati he REALLY had a Junior's Prom where he needed a date.  We're thankful that he was able to meet dear Olga and had an awesome prom with her.

Read more about MASTER MATI'S PROM here!!!!




Syempre Master Mati's prom is still a family event! He he he he he he!



April 20, 2019

At the end of April, the family went to my Daddyowzer's hometown to set up our religious float (or karo) for the Holy Week Procession!





We do this EVERY year since 1980 and even if my Daddy's not with us anymore, we'll still do it forever and ever!

OUR HOLY WEEK IN CAVITE



April 21, 2019
YOHOOO!

My Best Gal Pal Mariane is back!!!!!! She's been in the US for her cancer treatment and finally she's all well and BACK!!! We are so happy for her return.





He he he.... And this is HOW MUCH I loved GAME OF THRONES!

Note that I said LOVED (past tense) because the season really bombed and I felt so betrayed with what happened to my favorite characters. I know that G.R.R Martin warned us that it will not be a happy ending BUT CMOWN!!!!!!!!!!




BLECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 DIED FROM THIS FRIGGIN LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I think it's fairly obvious that I'm the disciplinarian in the family. Yun lang I guess I come off too strong to the kids.

CHE!!!! E KUNG SUMUSUNOD BA KAYO E?!!!!!!



April 26, 2019
One night, the BGP and I had a date at MENDOKORO RAMENBA and she loved it!!!!



April 27, 2019
After many months of being absent (because we're busy on Saturdays), Master Mati finally returns to his favorite KALI!!!

If you want to learn about this Filipino martial arts featured in movies such as John Wick, Bourne Identity, and the Equalizer, check out their FACEBOOK PAGE!




MARVEL has so many layers of meaning and purpose. Ha ha ha ha ha!!! See??? They're not just about superheroes... They give out life lessons too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



MAY


Wohoo! It's starting to look like summer!



We invited Team Godoy for a mini-meet up!




It was a busy day because after swimming, Mati went to his Kali lessons.




That week, I learned how much my bunsoy Andrei hated to have his picture taken.

AH GANON AH?!!!!




May 8, 2019

My bunsoy baby GRADUATED FROM GRADE SCHOOL the next day and we're all so proud of him.

I got choked up too because that means he's not my baby anymore... HUHUHU!!!!!!!!!!!!





Andrei's graduation marked the OFFICIAL START OF SUMMER!

WOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

No more classes! No more books! No more teachers, dirty looks!!!





It was MOTHER'S DAY that weekend and I treated the family and our special lady to AMARE!




It was a VERY special day for a special lady! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Mommy!!!!




May 16, 2019




It was our first time and we decided to join Anings family to experience the convenience of a group tour.

Though it was fun, I think we could manage by ourselves next time. I didn't like how our time and itinerary was controlled. Ayan tuloy bitin most of our stops. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! We love the freedom of independent tripping



While in Korea, the Yub and I switched to the other side.

He he he he he!!! It's the filter that's sweeping the nation! Saya!



May 17, 2019 
However, something serious happened....

While we were in Korea, the hardware store beside our property started a strong fire. I was hundreds of miles away FB chatting my sister and we were all worried because our office and house were just beside it. The fire was getting high by the minute. I don’t want to go into details but we were so grateful for the prompt service of the Plainview fire department along with the other barangays. One of the problems encountered by the firemen was that there was no water at that hour (yep thank you Manila Waters) so they relied on their portable tanks. We all prayed hard to God then lo and behold, we got rain!! It really helped in cooling off the firemen and wetting the surroundings.

The fire was still ongoing at 2:30am and I decided to pray the novena of Padre Pio. Then a few minutes later my sister messaged saying the fire was finally contained! Fire out was declared at 430am. When my Mom went back to the house to return the things that was misplaced, she suddenly found the portrait of Padre Pio that was missing for many months. (Goosebombs right??? Hehehe)

As for my Dad, in the 80’s we were already living for years in our house when he got word that a hardware store will set up shop beside us. With that, he thought it was best to construct a big firewall because hardware shops most probably have storage and supplies that are “takaw apoy” And he was SO right. He’s been in heaven for 2 years now and he’s still taking care of us (if you’ll look closely on the last picture, you’ll see an image all in white. Yes, I believe it’s him guarding the office). Yep. His “advanced firewall” saved our office and house that night.

Don’t be worried and we don’t need any sort of pity. Believe me, we still feel so blessed over what happened where we saw the selflessness of the firemen, our staff (thank God for the security guards), and our family. We also saw the power of prayer and the strength of God, and Padre Pio’s intercession. Lastly, we felt once more my Daddy’s love and reminded of how “he’ll always be there for us.”

Thank God, Padre Pio (Happy Birthday), and Daddy for everything!



That's why when we got home, my little guys really rushed to my Mom to give them a tight hug. They were so worried for her.



May 30, 2019

At the end of May, we had a belated birthday celebration for our dear friend Aning!




Andrei was doubly excited because he's going to have a sleepover with Team Virrey!



JUNE 

JUNE IS HERE!!! GRABE! FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR AGAD?!!!!



We started the new month with another Kali session for dear Master Mati!





I know it may be mababaw but I was so happy to discover that Steve Rogers was actually Peggy Carter's hub all along!




Andrei hasn't packed from his sleepover yet that he's asking permission to have a vacation at my brother's house in Antipolo. Syempre the Master Mati went with him.

The boys had such a blast that they forgot that they have a Mommy once again. Huhuhu!!!!! I'm happy to raise independent boys but why do they have to leave me often?!!!!

#SELFISH



The next weekend, the Yub, Mommy, and I with Aning and Jonahs watched BEAUTIFUL the musical!!!




We loved it!!!

Syempre kasi beautiful people kami. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!




SEE?? Everything dark cloud has a silver lining!!!

Ayan, my forehead won't get extra large na. Tee hee!




It was my Daddyowzer’s birthday and he was supposed to be 83 yrs old. The family honored his memory with a mass offering in the Chapel of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (Powerplant Mall) and lunch (hindi kami sinama grrr). My Mom had a simple getogether (serving our favorites) for the Gat’s staff to give out Daddy’s yearly “gift”. The Yub and I felt left out so we initially thought of having our own celebration (hehehe). But in true Daddy fashion, my Mom said she saved us a bucket of chicken, barbecue, pansit malabon, and a box pa of donuts! Awwww.... 😞 So we just raced home afterwards. No more tampururuts. Hahaha!

You have always been the original food-lover in the family Daddy and you always knew how to appease my tampururuts, so I’ll eat more for you (hehhe). Kidding! Love you 🙂 Will sing “Time After Time” (Frank Sinatra version) for you later. :(



June 22-23, 2019
Even if it's officially the rainy season, we had our BP (Bawal Panget) Group summer getaway in Subic! It was soooo fun and the weather agreed with us!




On the same day, my brother had a book signing of his published book "BEING RIGHT". He he he he! Sorry Kuya Jay, we booked the Subic trip kasi a month before pa. But we're still super proud of you!




I've always wanted to watch AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER again but I remember the last time I saw it was with my Dad (who loved the classics too). Finally I DID watch it and as expected I cried buckets of tears.

Haaaaaay, best movie of all shared to me by the bestest Dad ever.




For those who think the Yub and I have an ideal relationship, promise, it's SOOOOOO far from it. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

To start off, it's not easy to be married to somebody not normal... ha ha ha ha ha!



June 29, 2019

The end of June marked my Daddyowzer's 2nd Anniversary in heaven. We visited him in his hometown and had a mini-salo salo of his favorites. Yum!



June 30, 2019

Next day, my big guy got his wish granted and was able to attend the Toy Con! The Yub and I were supposed to just drop him off and stay at a nearby coffee shop while he goes around. HOWEVER, he wants to stay the whole day to attend talks and see some personalities. With that, the Yub decided to just go with him. I didn't join anymore para tipid. He he he he!




ABA ABA!!!

The bunsoy Andrei learned that his beloved Tita Jojit was going to Lucena and with that he HARASSED me to allow him to stay overnight with his cousins Isha and Hiley.

HALA! Iiwan na naman ako??

GRRRRR!!!

Oh well... I don't have a choice but to let him go. I told him that I'm only allowing him with people we are close to and family. He shouldn't get ideas that to have sleepovers with his girlfriends when he grows up. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!


================================

MOVIES

My Daddyowzers was a movie buff and he shared his love of watching in theatres with us. You might say that for us was perfect family outing before (dinner and movie) that I'm passing the experience with the little lords.

I got to admit though that movie tickets are more expensive these days (especially with the option of downloads) that we would only watch the ones that we feel are really special!

Here are some of them!




We didn't watch this in the movie theatre but I promised that for this year, we'll be watching more old movies that are classics as well.

As predicted my little guys loved BACK TO THE FUTURE. It's one of my favorites too because it's a movie that truly makes the 80s more memorable.




GLASS!

Meh... Hated the ending.





CAPTAIN MARVEL!

Loved the cat. I wish it kicked Carol Denver's cocky butt.



April 25, 2019

AVENGERS!!!!!!!!

I SWEAR THIS IS THE GREATEST MOVIE THIS Y EAR!!!!





JOHN WICK 3 is next! He he he he he!





We loved ALADDIN too!!

Wasn’t really planning on watching Aladdin (because I’m loyal to the cartoon version and pareng Robin) but then everybody’s raving about it and my Mom and Mati were curious, so okay fine. Glad that we saw it tonight because not only was Aladdin very enjoyable (the movie and hon Mena) but movie dates with my Mom are always the best time!

I thought that pareng Wil was gonna be MEH as the genie but his interpretation of the blue guy was smooth and cool, with extra bro-buddy points.

Oh and ang pugi ni Aladdin!!! Hahaha! I dont care even if Im old to he his Mom. #imTHEREALPRINCESSJAZMININTHEFLESHYO




This movie got a lot of bad reviews but it was not so bad. The Yub and I still enjoyed it because we're true blue X-men movie fans all the way!



STAYCATIONS

Home is still the best place to be EVER but sometimes, it's nice to have a little getaway for more bonding with the family!


February 2, 2019

BELMONT STAYCATION with the Bawal Panget Group1




April 7, 2019 

OKADA STAYCATION for our Anniversary!



May 2019
RAMADA ENCORE BY WYNDHAM in Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


June 22, 2019
MOON BAY MARINA in SUBIC with the BP Groupiesssssssss!


===============================


FOOD TRIPS

Of course, we cannot forget about our many food outings! This IS after all, originally a silly little foodie blog. He he he he he!



January 5, 2019



January 9, 2019 


January 11, 2019
We had a birthday dinner for Master Mati in TORCH!!!







January 19, 2019
Our favorite CHILI'S!!!!



January 20, 2019
When Mommy and the others got home, we had a Sunday lunch in SAMGYUPSALAMAT!!!!



February 2, 2019 
KANTO has a new branch in Greenhills!





After a day of shopping, we checked out NONNA'S ROBINSON'S GALLERIA!!!



February 13, 2019
We had our pre-Valentimes dinner in LA CARNITA!!!


February 15, 2019 
Would you guys believe that we included RECESS FOOD ALLEY! in our Valentimes dates too?



February 16, 2019
We also had a date with the Mommyowzers in SHYLIN DAMPA!



February 17, 2019 
My brother had a belated birthday treat in MIGHTY QUINN!!!



February 16, 2019

Hotdogs and more German goodies in BROTZEIT!!!



February 22, 2019 
The Yub and I were treated by Team Campo for my pre-birthday celebration in DUCK AND BUVETTE!



February 23, 2019

Plus lunch YAKUMI Solaire courtesy of my officemate, Mam Zeny!



February 25, 2019

It's my birthday and though I'll be treating the whole family on one weekend, I cannot NOT have a celebration on my actual special day. With that, I invited my family to CIBO!!!!!



February 27, 2019
Mam Leslie treated the Titas of TAPE since Ms. Oying, our old officemate, was with us. The venue for that lunch time was NINYO and I didn't know that a fine dining place was just nearby our work!



March 1, 2019 
We love steak and we love cheap grub. It's no wonder that we tried out SAN FRANCISCO STEAKHOUSE in Libertad Mandaluyong and loved it. Ha ha ha ha ha!



March 2, 2019 
I had a birthday celebration with friends and we decided to try out CAFE SANSO. It was a cool and chic place perfect for my debut! He he he he!



March 2, 2019 
My kumare and kumpare gave me a post birthday treat at JIN JOO! Enjoyed the meats here.



March 3, 2019
The boys got confirmed and as a treat to the ninongs and ninags, we had Sunday brunch CAFE MARY GRACE. This was also join birthday celebration treat by me and the hub. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!



March 10, 2019
Family movie nights are the best with the whole "package"... He he he he he!!! When we saw Captain Marvel, we had a super busog dinner at GANSO SHABUWAY.



March 17, 2019
The first time we met Master Mati's prom date, Olga, we had a great family meet up as well! Dinner that night was in SANDAIME, our firt time!



March 19, 2019
Yechon opened a branch near our house and it certainly answered our cravings one time I didn't feel like washing dishes and having good Korean food. He he he he he he!



March 21, 2019
The Yub and I craved for some steaks but were on a budget. We're glad to discover SAN FRANCISCO STEAKHOUSE and shared it with our equally "practical" friend, Mareng Gail and Pareng Jun! He he he he he!



March 30, 2019
Towards the end of March, we met up with dear Olga again to give her the prom invite. We tried out this cozy restaurant in Marikina called DELICERE



April 5, 2019
A day before our anniversary, the Yub and I made an early celebration with The Pogi CEO couple in
HALF SAINTS.



April 6, 2019
Anniversary dinner with the Yub's family in LA PIAZZA in OKADA Manila.


April 7, 2019
We missed my Mom so much during a staycation that when we got home we immediately invited her out to dinner at PARADISE DYNASTY.



April 9, 2019
It was still our Anniversary season and we thought of having a mini-celebration with the little guys after doing some shopping. The choice of my boys that afternoon was in RAMEN NAGI!



April 14, 2019
When my niece Rocio became the lead in her school play, the family came out to support her. My brother afterwards treated us in his favorite TORI TORI for some Yakitori and sushi!!!



April 20, 2019
After a loooong drive home from spending Holy Week in Cavite, my Mom treated the family in CHILI'S just because we wanted to have something different from all the delicious Filipino food we ate during the weekend. Ha ha ha ha ha!


April 27, 2019
It's rare for my bunsoy to crave for something because he's such a picky eater. That's why we're all surprised when he asked (or begged) for some COCO ICHIBANYA!! We ate here two consecutive times tuloy!



April 30, 2019
Whenever we're at Greenhills, we NEVER fail to check out our favorite LE CHING!!!




Yup! It's a Greenhills classic that you should certainly try at least once, twice, or forever times in your life!




To be honest, the Yub and I don't really join blogger events anymore. But when we do, it's with our favorite KTG people!





May 5, 2019
Yup! AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Told yah that COCO ICHIBANYA is a favorite na. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!



May 11, 2019
It's a Mother's Day weekend and for our family celebratin, guess what I chose? Ha ha ha ha ha! Told you I don't go for anything expensive or OA, as long as we're together the night will rock for sure.

AND, I've been wanting to eat at MANG INASAL for a loooong time na. He he he he he!



May 26, 2019
It's my Mother's Day date with Master Mati BUT, the Yub decided to crash in with us. He he he he he he he!!!!

Had some noodles at UMA UMA then John Wick 3 after!



June 3, 2019 

It was our first time to go to the new Unimart and after doing the groceries, we were looking for a place to eat in. I then saw “The Coffee Shop” (formerly The Makati Supermarket Cafe) and remembered how it’s one of my Dad’s “regular spots” when he and my Mom go to Greenhills. We had our dinner there and one forkful of their miki-bihon got me all choked up with my “Anton Ego moment” (because my Dad always took home that pansit {or spaghetti} for us). 

This may be a simple meal but it made me miss my Daddy SOOOO much. Yep. June will always be my least favorite month.




June 8, 2019
One night, the Chinese Dimpol was craving for some Ippudo SOOOO much that it became our venue for couples' night with the BGP Mariane!




I'm glad we went here because I enjoyed this Mushroom Ramen so much! Yum! Never thought that going healthy will be SOOO good!



June 10, 2019
On another night naman, I was the one craving for some Korean grub REAL bad.




We tried out HYUN HEE in Mandaluyong and it hit my Korean craving spot.

Great part too is that it was SOOOO cheap!!!!!!



June 11, 2019
It may be already June but the Yub and I had a belated celebration for dear Aning!!




We treated pareng Jonas and BB Aning to some delicious and colorful dishes from FLOSSOM! It was a fun night!



June 12, 2019
During the holiday, the Yub and I were all alone at home because the boys deserted us to have their sleepovers.




Even if the restaurant had reputation to be SUPER FULL, we were able to try out SHAKE SHACK and we liked it!



June 15, 2019
For our good night snack after watching theatre, we went to KANTO FREESTYLE!!! YUMMMM!!!



June 20, 2019
One night, the Yub and I decided to try out the TORI TORI branch in San Juan.




It didn't have the same deals as they have in Ortigas but the meats were still sooooo good!



June 22, 2019
WOHOOO!

The BP Group are going to Subic!!!!! Our first stop was lunch at MEATPLUS!!!




It was good but was not really blown away by it. I think I enjoyed more our first meal here many many years ago.



June 22, 2019
For dinner, we had some Korean grub AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!



June 23, 2019
We werent' supposed to eat out but since we might get hungry on the road, we checked out this Japanese Restaurant in Subic!



June 29, 2019
For Daddy's 2nd year in heaven, the family went to his hometown to visit him. We had a simple spread for lunch with his usual favorite food (iniinggit namin... ha ha ha) and played some Frank Sinatra songs.

We then went straight to Powerplant Mall because we also had a mass offering for him. Afterwards the Yub and I treated the family to some Shabu Shabu in GANSO SHABUWAY!!!!

:(

============= 

And that's that.

I really can't believe how fast the first part of the year went by but there you have it. While making this blog I was able to relive all the fun, the sadness, the togetherness, the excitement, and love. 

Let's see what the next 6 months will have for us all too!!!!

SO.

THERE.

I LOVE YOU SOOO  MUCH DADDY!!!!

++++++++++++++++++ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...