family collage

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

EDSA SHANGRI-LA HOTEL'S BUFFET BREAKFAST

Though I eat most of the time, ALL THE TIME, I think there's some truth to it when I say that breakfast is my favorite meal for the whole day.

Sure, a platter of steak and crabs with wine IS something. But give me a bowl of garlic rice, egg, topped with either tapa, tocilog, danggit, then paired off with coffee, and I could have it all day, everyday!!!!

AYSUSHIMITA SEN SA SARAP OMAYGASH!!!

He he he he!

That's why for our breakfast in EDSA SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, I was very excited because not only is HEAT very popular around the metro, but we will be having my most awaited meal of the day at an exclusive restaurant in a 5-star hotel.

My curiosity became hungry like me!

Though of course, I would gladly have my breakfast at street eateries, this would be a nice change.

Check out our bondat breakfast in HEAT, EDSA SHANGRI-LA HOTEL!




BREKKY WEKKY!!!!!!!



We went downstairs for HEAT!




We woke up a bit late that's why there's a line already. Ha ha ha ha ha!




And just in case we plan to have breakfast here again next time, here's the guide.




Full house!



Our table was far but we didn't mind the walk because it just built up our appetites more.




And now it's time to attack the buffet!



HEAT Cold Appetizer Station!



Oooh smoked Salmon!




The Andrei is a Salmon guy and when he saw his favorite, he immediately piled it up on his plate.




Fresh fruits!

Fruits ARE good but if you prefer this for breakfast, we're not going to be friends anymore.




SALAAAD....

I love having greens with my brekky.




And loading it with lots of dressing.





HEAT Noodle and Egg Station!




How do you like your eggs?

Coddled. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!




Noodle ingredients.




HEAT Japanese Station!




Hmmm... If I have room, I'll try their Takoyaki.




Simple shoshi!




Andrei immediately checked this out because he's a little Japanese boy.




HEAT Western Dishes Station!




Bacon and Tomaters!

May look weird together but trust me, the tangy tomatoes cuts the fatty richness of the bacon. Sherep!




Ham!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have preferred Spam though. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I haven't encountered a hotel buffet that serves actual Spam!




Bangers!!!!!!!!




Indian grub!

I love Indian food so this is a welcome sight!



HEAT Pizza Station!



HEAT Filipino food station!

My favorite food station of ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




HEAT Dilis!




Lugaw!




OMG... My super kaduper loves...

DANGGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




HEAT Pastry/dessert station!




Yep! Because you could still have sweets for breakfast. He he he he he!




Ooh lala...



More hot pastries!




Champorado!




Pudding!



HEAT Ice Cream!

Don't EVER miss this. EDSA SHANGRI-LA makes their own ice cream. 




HEAT Drinks station!




Time to EATEY!!!

ROLL CALLS!




The Yubhub...



Me and the bunsoy baby.

If you're looking for Master Mati, he didn't join us in this impromptu staycation and stayed with my Mom instead.




MY PLATE!

MY FIRST brekky plate!!!!

I think I had two servings of this.




Noodles!

I made it extra spicy too.




My Indian grub.



I remembered how luscious and rich the ice cream was from yesterday that I really helped myself to a bowl of Vanilla with toppings .




ERICJAZ FOODIES with the Andrei in HEAT, EDSA SHANGRI-LA HOTEL!




While we were eating, there was a kind magician going around and performing for the kiddies.

My bunsoy loved his "mini" show!




It was interactive too!




Thanks muchos Mr. Magician man!



It was a super delicious breakfast!

The only thing I regret is that I was not young enough to have a fast metabolism so I could eat more. 

He he he he he he....

SO.

THERE.







HEAT -- EDSA SHANGRI-LA HOTEL
 Lobby Level, Tower Wing, 1 Garden Way,
Ortigas Center, 
Mandaluyong, 1650 Metro Manila
(02) 8633 8888






+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




2 comments:

  1. Their breakfast selection looks better than their regular selection for lunch and dinner...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talaga??? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Thanks for the tip. Don't think will eat there for lunch or dinner. He he he he he!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...