family collage

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

OUR AWESOME YAPPY 2021 (PART TWO)


And just like that, we are already at the second trimester of the year. I mean, woah.... I haven't even mastered imagining 2021 in my head yet (as I would always do... ha ha ha ha) and we're nearing June already!!! 

AYSUSHNESS!!!

At the time of writing this blog, I apologize that I haven't been posting much lately. So busy with work! I'm not complaining though because I really love what I do and I feel so honored to be part of the longest running noontime show ever. Yun lang, my love for it overtook my love for this blog. BWA HA HA HA HA HA! Kidding!!!! Let's just say that my work, and BTS took most of my attention for now. He he he he! So yeah, even if I already have some ready-made posts, I haven't posted it yet. Siguro naman by now you guys know how LAZY I am. Na tipong pipindutin na nga lang ang POST button, I cannot do it pa. Ha ha ha ha! Yeah I'm that pathetic.

ANYWHO....

As much as the first trimester has blessed us with happy memories, it has also given us sorrowful ones. I know that we will never get over losing a family member. Still, we have no choice but to face the coming days, like what BTS sang, "Life Goes On" (I always cry when I hear it). I'm sure too that Karen wouldn't like us to live our lives in sadness.

I know that given the choice we could do away with many events that's happening this year. Still, I don't want to let these unwanted happenings to determine how we'll live our 2021. Let's always hope and pray for the best that "this too shall pass" and tomorrow will be a better day.

I may not always be here posting but do remember that for the few readers that I have, I love you and always thank you. 

MWAH MWAH!!!

Here's the second trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  



 MAY 

May 1, 2021

We started off May with a mass to observe Karen's 40th day in heaven. It was a sad day actually but we just valued that the family is together and praying for somebody we love.



May 3, 2021

My BTS hot brew canister may be the most practically priced compared to the special mugs but it deserves to be at the front AND center in my musical theatre collectibles corner.

Syempre because what this former commercially-produced-coffee container signifies has brought me so much joy, happiness, and positivity over the past few months — malamang for eternity pa.

So for others my BTS coffee container may be cheap, but for me it’s forever priceless!


May 6, 2021

Tee heee!!!

Yeah... Parenting done SO wrong. 



May 8, 2021


Saturdate with boys! Their first official day of “summer” as school ended yesterday.

#allforoneoneforallparangBTS



May 9, 2021

It's MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

We all gifted the Mommers with her favorite flowers. As for me, I gave her this ever lasting bouquet that will "live" up to 3 years! Cool right?

Fun celebration with loads of food that Mommy prepared. Ha ha ha ha! Sya pa din! Sige next year po ako uli. It's just sad because it's Rocio's first Mother's Day without her nanay. 


May 11, 2021

SCAR's had their first online performance! They covered "YOU'RE GONNA LOSE THAT GIRL" by the BEATLES.
 
Drummer: Andrei Yap
Bassist: Gabriel Junio
Vocals: Mati Yap and Gabriel Junio
Guitarists: Jc Franco and Raymond Tiu

Naku boys pwede ba. Lessen the COD para more online performances pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!



May 14, 2021

One afternoon, got a visit from BGP and Manong Fred!!! They gave me Breadtalk goodies!

Yayyy! Thanks BGP and Manong!



May 18, 2021

Time to go back to office

As much as I wanted to see my TAPE Dabarkads and the “coolness” of the office, I felt a bit sad packing up my PC and saying goodbye to my work-from-home station. 

Here, I’ll always have Cable waiting by my chair and there’ll be BTS blaring from the speakers while I work. You know me, I always find joy in every situation.  So even if it’s great to be back at the office (yun lang wawa my ofcmates at nagpatugtog ako BTS THE WHOLE DAY as our background music) I’ll always remember this workstation with happy memories (kahit na nagka-severe back pains pa ako hahaa). 



May 21, 2021

I wasn't really planning to but since everyone's getting it, ako na din! BWA HA HA HA HA! (Yeahhh.... gaya gaya puto maya!).

Had my first dose of Sinovac! Good thing na din that I did because the day I went was the only day they allowed walk ins. They became stricter afterwards.


May 21, 2021

That day, BTS also released their second all english song BUTTER!!! When I first heard it I was like, it's different from the happiness of DYNAMITE.

After repeated listening sessions of the song, yeaaaah, IT IS DIFFERENT FROM DYNAMITE and I LOVE IT!!!

Ang galing ng BTS! They created something different even if DYNAMITE was a hit across many many countries.

GO BTS! Goes to show talaga how you love the craft and not the cash!





May 22, 2021

Sorry Yorme

Haaay.... I haven't love trolled Yorme for so long. BTS kasi e!!!!



May 23, 2021

CTTO....Love this pic!

BTS credited their Army waaay back in 2013. And even if theyre so famous now, they never forget to thank their Army still. That’s why Ill be a cute Army foreverrrrr!!!

As much as they’re so adorable in the first pic, I like the newer version. Hehe!



May 23, 2021

Because of the pandemic, we can't really take the boys out for a vacation getaway.

They don't mind however because they always go to Antipolo to stay at my brother's house. Parang vacation na din daw for them. 




Andrei goes too!



May 25, 2021

Yihiiii!

It really doesnt take much to make me happy, but I got super ecstatic when my big guy messaged me during his vacation in Antipolo. While in a Korean grocery, he saw my favorite Jungkook of BTS and bought it for me using his own money. Awwwwww!!! He just got back yesterday and finally gave it to me.

I’m actually more excitd for his return because I missed my big guy so much. Of course, the pasalubong AND Jungkook are very close seconds. Hehehehehe!!! Im not going to drink it ever. It’s just going to stay in the fridge. Hahaha!


May 26, 2021

Happy Birthday Padre Pio!! We are always thankful and grateful for all the answered prayers with your powerful intercession! You always gave me the help and assistance whenever I needed it. Thank you po forever Padre Pio! Rest ka po muna sa mga hiling ko because it’s your birthday. 🙂 I will and forever be a your loyal devotee! 🙂



May 26, 2021

Got my reading glasses today! Hala senior moments na talaga!

I’m near sighted and wear black contact lenses (kasi blue talaga eye color ko). Because Im aging (hehe), I always squint when I read cellphone messages (or when I watch BTS vids). So finally I got reading glasses for a clearer vision of what’s close to me (like Jungkook coming in for a hug). This is long overdue because promise, I make this ugly face while struggling to read text messages. Haha!



May 28, 2021

So... so... true!!!!!!!


 JUNE 


June 1, 2021

Hullo! My brother, Atty. Jemy Gatdula, just published his 3rd book...
 
“Natural Law and the Limits of Judicial Power” and it is now available at CentralBooks!


Orders of 10 copies or more will be given a 10% discount!!! Yayyy!!!!!



June 3, 2021

Tee hee...

Good thing I haven't received a memo!


June 5, 2021

Tried out Meatsumo after Mati's check up.

It was yum! My only complaint is that they give you small servings that you have to order and order again, eh I don't like bothering servers too much. Ha ha ha ha!



June 6, 2021

That weekend, went to VIEUX CHALET for Ate Jit's birthday. She treated us to some super delish fondue, plus more. 

Blog post HERE!


June 12, 2021

It was Independence Day and to "celebrate" the boys had their own lakad away from us.

CHE! Ha ha ha ha!

Treated the boys and some of their friends out. Wish we could invite more pero limited lang muna because of the situation. He he he he!



June 13, 2021

Any one close to me knows how Kpop and Koreanovelas are so far from my “to do” list (as it’s something I’ve mastered my mañana habit on). I’ve been known pa to shout BORING when friends/family talk about these Korean shows they’ve watched.

So really, I surprised even myself when I suddenly became a fan, excuse me, an Army, for BTS. Yeah I heard Dynamite in some Tiktok vids but I didn’t care much for it. Everything changed when I saw their live Grammy performance this year as my heart internally combusted watching their greatness! After that, it was everything BTS for me. My husband downloaded their songs and at first I made my own spotify album because I only liked Dynamite and Spring Day. Now, my album is 5 hours long and it’s what I play every single day!!!

Yub and I would often talk about BTS and what really made us Armies (besides their songs, kapogian, and dance moves) is how the band made us believe again in the power of positivity, hard work, discipline, faith, true friendship, and family. When values are going downhill because of the popularity of other cultures, it is indeed a relief to see these guys dominate the world by not changing who they are and promoting traditions and customs. 

Oh and yes, the hub and I are BOTH Armies! Since April, we’ve been listening to and watching BTS every night. They became our daily dose talaga of happy vibes and could talk about them non-stop. Nakiki-“Taekook”na din sya. Hahaah! It helps pa that my hub looks like Jungkook hahahah
HAY NAKU! I swear I could write and talk about BTS for hours but let me stop this here. 

Happy 8th Anniversary BTS!! I know you dont know us but you guys certainly helped us a lot this year without you even knowing it. We may be new Armies but whaddaheck… You came when we needed you. For that count on us to be Armies for life. 

Borahae and we purple you foreveeeer!



June 15, 2021

My sweet son dropped by here when he went to Megamall today. He told me earlier that he’ll buy a keychain but I told him it’s sooo expensive kaya no na lang (I’m sure there’s a long line too). He just took a picture of the entrance for me. Heheh!

Seriously the fact that he remembered with a picture is worth so much more than any merch!!! Army bomb lang katapat if ever. Haha!



June 18, 2021

Tee hee!

BTS ALL DAY AND NIGHT LONG!


June 18, 2021

Had my second dose of vaccine!!!!!

It was in Robinson's Forum and even if we're there before the malls open, there was still a long line (so at least, good na din that we're early).

When the lady told me though that "wala pa vaccine kaya paantay na lang po" I knew medyo magtatagal. Ha ha ha ha ha! Pero it's okay. I just chatted with the people around me and took pics.

When it was finally my turn, eng eng me prioritized the picture first and didn't consider that I'm left handed. I was even like "TEKA MAS MAGANDA ANGGULO DITO!" Ha ha ha ha! Oh wells!



When I got home, passed by Mcdonalds and had a lot of BTS meals to celebrate! YAYYYY!!! 



June 19, 2021

It was my Dad's birthday today and Father's Day tomorrow. The original plan was, we're going to the cemetery that Saturday to be with Daddy for his birthday, then celebrate Father's Day with the Yub.

Yun lang, Kuya and Ate requested that we visit Daddy on Sunday nalang so they could go with us since they had work that day.

OKAY FINE!

So our Father's Day celebration for Yub was early. My Kuya and Rocio joined in na din so treated them as well. Ha ha ha ha ha! Happy Father's Day to the Dads in the fam!



June 20, 2021

Ayan... even though it was not in the original plan, I'm happy na din na at least we were complete for Daddy's post bday and Father's Day celebration. He he he he! We prayed the rosary for him and ate our usual favorite picnic foods (aka Spam and Adobo... ha ha ha) 



June 26, 2021

Next weekend, THE YAPPY BUNCH were in BULGOGI BROTHERS again because we were craving for some Korean food. Not gonna lie but we're so loving the 50% discount of Citibank in Bistro Group restos on Saturdays that's why we're also always here!



June 28, 2021

That night, attended the birthday dinner for Manong Fred! Don't worry, everyone's vaccinated and we only got closer and removed masks for the picture (also had antigen many times after this even and thank God na always negative!)



June 29, 2021

I REALLY HATE JUNE!!! (Sorry ate Jit I know it's your bday month).

It’s been 4 years since you left us yet we still miss you and feel your absence everyday. With your passing however, I have come to learn the following:

For those who recently lost a loved one: don’t worry, there will come a time when you’ll stop crying. The grief and sadness will slowly fade and you’ll be left with your love, happy memories, and teachings of that person. 

For those who still have their Moms,  Dads, and family: You are so blessed beyond words. Give them a hug and spend more time with them. You’ll really not know how much you have until theyre gone.
I would really give anything just to have you back again Daddy. For now, I'll be extra thankful if you visit in my dreams tonight (or always).



June 30, 2021

After 13 years (yes 13!!!), I’m changing my office mug to THIS!!! Teehee! Yep! Only BTS is worthy of that “spot.”

I made this from the paper bag of the BTS meal and the tumbler from Shopee. You may laugh but I so love it! As in kilig ako! Haha! Besides being the only type of BTS merch that I could afford (cos I am so kuripot hahaha), I’m happy that this has a more personal feel to it. I Borahae my new water tumbler the maximum level! Yay!



 JULY 


July 4, 2021

Had a Saturday gimik the kiddies in Italiannis!!!!

Yes, they'll always be kiddies for us, and yes, Saturday gimiks for us are always with family!

Glad that my niece Rocio is always able to join us na.



July 9, 2021

Date night for me and the boys cos the Yub was sick

It’s date night for me and my favorite cutie pie guys in the world! For tonight, we went to our forever crave Shabu Shabu, then they shopped around (yes THEY. My “shopping” naman kasi is treating them to experiences for my happy bonding time). Hehehe!



July 10, 2021

Some say it sounds like Dynamite. Some say it’s not like Dynamite. Some found it too Western. Some think it became so inclusive. Some focused too much on the views. Some looked for the “old” BTS.
Yes it’s not like my favorite DYNAMITE but PTD bought tears to my eyes because of all the beauty, hope, goodness, and positivity it gave us. What I love too that besides the happy song, the simple dance step (for us to follow), and the sign language in the choreo, is that they gave a chance pa to their rap line to take centerstage in the dance and vocals (by making them sing). Jin, whom they usually tease about his “dancing talents” sort of became the lead too! It’s like they really gave everyone a chance to shine in this inspiring video!

And yes, the views may not have skyrocketed like in Butter but I read somewhere that BTS may have made the YT video 5 mins long (with staff dancing pa at the end) so that Army shouldn’t concern themselves too much on streaming to max numbers but just to enjoy the video. They did say in an interview before that they know they won’t always have high peaks in their song releases. So really, it may be BTS’ way of saying na “relaks lang at watch basta kayo.”

May be too dramatic for me to say but I really feel that BTS is GOD SENT! A group that gives so much happiness to people (by promoting kindness, love, and happy vibes) is indeed a gift from HIM. And as they say, BTS comes to your life when you needed them.

PLUS, BTS made me want to be kind. Im sure matutuwa si Yub nyan. Hahahahaha!
Will forever be a proud Army. Yun lang medyo nagiging si Suga na Bias ko. Sorry JK. Hahahha!



July 11, 2021

Yub was sick but now he's better. Normally, he would eat in his room or in the TV room. But since he's okay na he joined us in the outside world (he he he he he). Still, for safety, medyo separate muna siya from our famly lunch. DONT WORRY because he got himself a special spread pa din!



July 16, 2021

Received a blessing! Kaya syempre that meant treating my favorite guys to something special. Took them out to a Korean lunch at Seoul Sky (the reintroduced Revolving restaurant in Libis).


July 17, 2021

Another Saturday gimik with the kids!!!

This time we checked out Texas Roadhouse Dinner. It's okay naman but we liked other Bistro restaurants better. He he he he he he he!


July 18, 2021

Somebody did so well in school that he got new cymbals!

As promised, Andrei’s reward from his Daddy for getting an O in his overall grade average — a set of Zildjan cymbals! Then, coffee date after.

If you're wondering about Mati, yes he got good grades too and he's deciding what he wanted pa.


July 19, 2021

Because I recently received a blessing and it's just disappointing when some people are not as happy for you when you share the news to them. 



July 20, 2021

A life lesson from my bunso Andrei!


July 20, 2021

It's a holiday in observance of Eid'l Adha so we went out with our favorite guys. The day was soooo wet with rain (he he he he) that it was so perfect for ramen!



July 22, 2021

Uuuuuuy!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to my fellow Army cutie bff for my morning surprise at the office! Syempre hindi ko gagamitin at for display lang (like the coffee). Hahaha!

Btw, basta Army ka, BFF cutie kita! Hahaha!

And don’t forget #boyprenkonasiSuga




July 25, 2021

My new NOT TO BRAG series in my private account in FB... Tee hee... You know me. I find happiness in making others laugh. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

(I hope they do, though).



July 26, 2021

Awwwww!!! The big guy was finally able to get inside the BTS Pop Up Store! He’s been curious for so long and wanted to check it out. Mati was deciding on a shirt for himself and a keychain for me but I said NO! Mahal! He changed his mind too. Hahaha!!!
 
I said “Just take a pic that’s enough pasalubong for me.” Yayyy :) 



July 28, 2021

WOOOAHHHHHH!!! My first official BTS merch!!! I didn't buy it though (naku I'm already happy na with my BTS meals, keychain, and coffee! Ha ha ha ha ha) and it was a gift from tita Flory!!!! 

Thank you sooo much to my favorite frenemy, tita Fyoyi! He he he he he he!



July 30, 2021

You know me, I show my love by bullying and when I got word that JK was live on a midnight, I wasn't able to help myself and made a LOT of comments!!!!!


July 30, 2021

What I prayed for was so babaw but very crucial pa din in my sorry life. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I really believe it's a miracle and prayers helped talaga. Thank you again sooo much God, Jesus, Padre Pio, and guardian angels for all the help!!!!!



July 30, 2021

Happy Anniversary to the show that I’ve been watching since I was a little tyanak!!! That’s why it’s really a dream come true for me to be part of what’s already a Philippine institution. 

No question, I’m a proud LEGIT DABARKADS forever!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!


July 31, 2021

Super fun dinner and coffee date with the BGP and Manong panget… este… Fred!! Our belated Best Friend day celebration! Heheeh!!!

#happybestieday #youcannotspellBESTIEwithoutBTS
#boyprennaminsiSugaandV
#YubandFredbrokebackbestiesandlovers

=================


 AUGUST

August 1, 2021

We greeted August with a family getogether to celebrate Anthony's (belated) birthday. 

Yehessss!  Thank you and ate Jowjits for the treat!

Tee hee! I'm so mean. I posted this on facebook and made a disclaimer that since this was a belated birthday celebration, all greetings will be erased.

COME ON!!!! MAPUPUNO ANG WALL KO E! I'm antisocial!

Tee hee!



August 2, 2021

I already have a voter!!!!!

My big guy is done with his registration at Comelec and is now officially a voter!!! He’ll be with us next year for the Presidential elections. Yehessss!!!

#voteforBTS
#voteformycuteness
#hopelesslydeVOTEdtoyouBTS


August 5, 2021

And since there's going to be another lockdown, I'm taking home my desktop again.

O dyan ka muna Suga ha? Bantayan mo mesa ko.



August 8, 2021

No drama on me finally changing my profile pic after so long, but I just love Suga’s EW face here because it’s me on many occasions. PLUS, his cuteness in this pic makes me laugh. Haha!
Sorry Daddy I changed our picture he he he he he!!! 

#mahbiaswreckah #dowhatmakesyouhappybastaakowithBTSandSuga



August 9, 2021

Kuya Jin is not really my bias but he went on live and it's so kilig to the ribsies pa din! Syempre, I went on another love-troll roll! Hahaha!



August 10, 2021

AUGUST 10 SUGA TINY TAN

Awwwww!!! Thank you ate Joy Jit for my Suga Tiny Tan!!! Ang cuuuuute!! He’s my bantay at my work-from-home set up. Hahaahah!

Wala nang tanggalan sa plastic yan!!!

#itsasignnaboyprenkotalagasiSuga #tinytanbutbigsacoolness #yubilikedunkindonutsnow



August 10, 2021

Love-trolled somebody who went live again. Hehe! Nakakuha pa ako ng load!! Hahahaah!! JIMIN!



August 13, 2021

It's orientation day for the boys!! It's a "taste" of what's to come this schoolyear. BWA HA HA HA HA HA! Matatapos na maliligayang araw nila. Ha ha ha ha ha!



August 13, 2021

O say nyo? Ha ha ha ha ha!


August 15, 2021

Teehee!!!

Yesterday, Mati’s Lego package arrived. He took out the parts (in 2 separate plastic bags) and left it on his table to work on Sunday morning.

Last night before sleeping, Andrei and I thought of hiding one of the lego bags. We decided that, in order for Mati not to explode so much, we’ll put a sign somewhere. Hehe!

Then, Andrei and I made a bet:
1) Andrei’s choice - If Mati finds it, I’ll pay the bunso P100.
2) If Mati doesnt find it and demands us to tell him agad where it is, Andrei will be in charge of clean up for lunch and dinner (he’s only assigned for dinner). This gives Mati a “day-off”.

Who won???

As it turned out, his Lola asked Mati to do a last check around the first floor to see if we turned off and locked everything. Ayun nakita nya agad. Hahaha!

Andrei won! Yay!


August 16, 2021

It’s the first day of school for my cutie-pie big guys! As much as the Yub and I were teasing them that they cannot do their usual kiddie things now that they enjoyed doing last vacation, we were impressed how they took care of themselves that when we got down for work, we saw them all isputing and concentrated for class (they prepared their uniforms and woke themselves up, etc). Breakfast daw during recess na. Then when I chatted with them during break time, Andrei was telling me his schedule not for class but for his household chores (eg cleaning bathroom, etc). Mati did the same with his usual house “assignments.”

Aba ke sarap naman! Wala na kaming gagawin ng Daddy kungdi maglampungan este, manood ng BTS! Hehehe!!

Seriously though, because that’s the Don Bosco way — raising kids to be independent, hardworking, self sufficient, religious, yet makukulit! Remember “Run, jump, make noise, but do not sin.”

#akolangmagkakasalakaySuga


August 22, 2021

Tee hee! I actually have a picture and Yub sleeping behind me. Won't be sharing it because I'm not THAT evil. Ha ha ha ha ha!



August 24, 2021

Packing up my work station again and going back to the office tomorrow. As much as I love seeing my Tape Dabarkads, I’ll miss my doggie Cable who stays (under the table) while I work. Hehe!  She’s my little guard dog too. Hehe!


August 25, 2021

Check out my statush....

I swear, my imagination went wild!



August 28, 2021

Check out what the hub saw while biking in BGC!!!!

Grabe... Kaya pala they asked for my picture!



================================

MOVIES/TV SHOWS

As much as the Yub and I always include movie dates for our weekend gimiks, we have no choice but to forego that for now because of the pandemic. I'm sure movie theatres will open soon but we're still not ready. We don't have the guts yet. Ha ha ha ha!

The good side of this is that we now have everyday movie nights at home!! It became sort of a tradition for us na. Another great thing is that tv shows are now produced with the same quality as movies so we indeed have a LOT to watch.

Here are the memorable movies/tv shows that we saw/rewatched during this pandemic!!!!!



May 28, 2021

We've been watching BTS nonstop since April. We took a "break" and saw THIS!

Oh let me correct that -- WE WERE (not) ON A BREAK because BTS guested in the reunion!



June 1, 2021

AVENGERS!!!!!

Yes. Got myself crying for movie night and it’s not with some Nicholas Sparks film or Koreanovela!

Yeah, seriously. 

Been crying at every possible part of this glorious movie. Just ended our Marvel movie marathon! 

Now what next? BTS!!!!



June 13, 2021

Yohooo!! Our first ever online concert experience! Go BTS! We really enjoyed it! More! More!!!

(For the clear pics CTTO. I just grabbed it sa website…hehe)



June 29, 2021

The Yub and I have been watching RUN BTS and now we're on our 50TH episode!!! He he he he he!



July 11, 2021

REALLY enjoyed Black Widow! Made me cry many times too (and miss my ugly sister)! I was not a fan of Florence Pugh but I liked her here! Loved the family dynamic!

I said it once and I’ll say it again — I love BLACK WIDOW so much more (the character and now the movie) than Captain “Yabang” Marvel. 🙂



July 13, 2021

Practice for PERMISSION TO DANCE, done! And Suga's back on the floor. (I hope to get a compilation of all their choreo pics with him doing the same pose every time).


July 28, 2021

School is near and one of the things I’ll really miss doing with the boys is our nightly movie nights! As in everyday! Haha! We’ve been on a horror roll lately and we’ve binged on movies/series such as Paranormal Activity, Kingdom, and Final Destination. Teehee 

We may not have been able to go on a weekend summer getaway because of the pandemic but whadaheck, everywhere is fun as long as were laughing and farting together. Tee hee!!

#aftermovieBTStime


August 6, 2021

REALLY enjoyed SUICIDE SQUAD 2 with the boys! If you plan to see it soon, watch out for the Shark and Rat. So cute! 🙂 Hehe!



August 11, 2021

ROSS AND RACHEL???

OMG!!

I admit I’ve been such a Taekook fan but I’ll NEVER get over Ross and Rachel!! Kilig to the ribsies!



August 11, 2021

For happy vibes, we’re having BTS gimiks for “movie nights”. Yep! We cant go out because of ECQ so we’ll have a “trip” with BTS! I super recommend their Bon Voyage series — you’ll see sights, enjoy the camaraderie, learn life lessons, and have lotsa eyecandy cuties (although the boys dont care for that). Haha!


August 25, 2021

RUN BTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN BTS is the current nightly habit for me and Yub, and one of the great things we noticed about the boys (in addition to their many awesome traits and talents) is that you could NEVER tell that they’re already the worldwide phenomenons that they are just by watching the episode — they’re always game for anything, such good sports, humble, so friendly with guests/coaches, and would dutifully do the “punishments” of the episode (I doubt if other popular artists would do that).  We could only determine the state of their popularity by the year and the color of their hair (hehe).

So yeah. Hopefully other personalities and artists would follow suit — be humble!! It would really show how MUCH you REALLY are!  

And if there’s something I’ll make super yabang of, it’s our love for BTS. Because we (that’s the Yub and I) know that we are stanning the deserving group!!


================================

STAYCATIONS

I remember how much my family LOVED going on staycations and getaways. Basta there's an occasion or extra cash, we'll plan one!!!!

Imagine how during this pandemic, we were taught that we could still survive without going on staycations and that THERE'S STILL NO BETTER PLACE THAN HOME????

So this part may not really post actual staycations but more on how our home became so comfy and cozy that we didn't miss going far and wide just for that so called "family bonding".


July 24, 2021

Thankful that if we've given the option to eat at Korean restos, we still prefer to do so at home! Saya kaya!!!! Pig out galore!


August 7, 2021

I guess not only humans find out home comfortable but cats as well!

With the demise of GBF (huhuhu), we saw a new cat at his usual spot -- his girlfriend AL CAPONE!

We named her Al Capone because one day the Barangays zoinked her and she returned with a scar on her tummy. She was given a free kapon! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Thus the name...

===============================


FOOD TRIPS



May 22, 2021

One of our favorite restaurants has always been LE CHING. As in bata pa ako, we always eat here with the family. For some reason, we've been "absent" from LE CHING for so long. One weekend however, Andrei had a eye check up and afterwards we decided to eat in LE CHING. 

Ay naku we had such a DELICIOUS lunch!!! We had spare ribs and noodles. Tapos would you believe that the Yub and I ordered extra rice pa??? Major unforgettable pig out session. ha ha ha ha!!!!



June 4, 2021

Because of the pandemic, the Yub and I were not able to have our Anniversary date. (I won't tell when our anniv is belat). The Yub promised that if medyo maluwag luwag na, we'll go.

Akala siguro niya malilimutan ko no?!?!?!?!?!!?


June 4, 2021

Tee hee!!!!! We had our favorite steak and drank wine!! Would you guys believe that the Yub got drunk?!?! Anubeeeeh! After just 2 and a half goblets of wine!!! Oh well!


June 4, 2021

Yum!!! Sooo good nga this ginormous puto bumbong by JK's Pudeliberi with cheese topping plus coconut and arnibal stuffing! You may not think of it but drizzling a generous spoonful of condensed milk takes it to whole new awesome level! 

Thanks ms Tolentino Josie for this delicioso dessert! Sige po hihinain ko muna volume ng BTS ko sa Wednesday (hope I remember it). Hahaha!



June 17, 2021

Yohooo!!!!!! Was able to get the BTS meal as soon as it was available!!!!!

Thanks Yub for lining up! Saya lang!

Oh and yes, I kept all of these! Di ko tinapon the containers. Ha ha ha ha ha!



June, 2021

For Daddy's death anniv, we had a very simple lunch of our usual favorites (you know my Dad, the mura-er the better... ha ha ha ha ha ha!). We offered prayers of course and still had a very enjoyable lunch (the way we knew it would always be kahit ano pa handa). 




Celebrated for dinner his simple favorite. Nako I'm sure if he's with us, kahon na kahon ng BTS meal ang oorderin niya for me!


July 23, 2021

Sweldo! Kaya I treated my officemates to a Chinese dinner. Yum!!!!


August 11, 2021

Cooked spicy noodles for my big guy Mati (since he loved hot dishes like me). Saw the very simple recipe online and we both agre that it’s a better alternative to those Samyang noodles!



August 14, 2021

DILLY DALLY

Yayyy things so much BGP Mariane and Manong Frederick!!! Sarap ng dessert (and cr after). Hehehe! Thank youuuu! BTS FOREVER!!!

#yungisangkahonkaySuga



August 19, 2021

Our Japanese feast for the day that might last till next year. Hahaha! Soooo yum the food trays of Bambi's Gourmet Kitchen!!!! 

The surprising thing too is that I thought they only have Japanese food, but nooooohhhh, they have other cuisines too!! 

Sorry so bondat to continue. Oh and thank you daw from Suga... Tee hee!



August 21, 2021

MIDNIGHT SNACK

My midnight snack after watching Run BTS episodes 131-132 — tinapa with plain rice and kopiko black.

You are the cause of my euphoriaaaaaaaaaaah!! 🙂



August 22, 2021

Got a taste of these delicious and fatty crabs from ALIMANGO HOUSE BY RED CRAB! I would always order here for work and home. Glad that they have new flavors and it's so easy peasy to order for delivery.



August 28, 2021

We one had a Chinese craving that we have take out from our favorite Mann Hann!

Ahhhh what bliss.

================ 

ONE MORE TRIMESTER TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!



OUR AWESOME YAPPY 2021 (PART TWO)



+++++++++++++++++++

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...