family collage

Sunday, November 26, 2023

SUPER NINTENDO WORLD CALIFORNIA 2023

One of the highlights of our family's US trip this year was our visit once more to Universal Studios. 

I know, I know, there are many more places to go in the US... BUT if you've been reading my weird blog, you'll know that if we're there, we cannot NOT go to Disneyland and Universal Studios (hopefully I'll be able to blog on those soon ha ha ha ha ha) as they are my favorite places, EVER.

ANYWHO.... 

I chose to post about SUPER NINTENDO WORLD because it's the newest attraction in UNIVERSAL STUDIOS the month we came. I'm not really familiar with the game but the boys, especially the hub, played a lot of this growing up so it's just important that we go.

And what SUPER time we had there!!!!!!!
 


We're in SUPER NINTENDO WORLD CALIFORNIA!!!!!



Upon arriving at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS CALIFORNIA (which I hope I'll be able to blog soon), we immediately registered for entrance at SUPER NINTENDO WORLD. 

Yup. You cannot just walk in. You should be scheduled for entry! (Naks!)




And here we are...

MAN IT'S CROWDED! JEEZ LOUISE!!!!!!




Place was colorful, fun, and noisy!!!!!!! Everywhere you go you'll hear that familiar coin clunking sound! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!




When we entered, weather was sunny. Good thing though that the breeze was cold. 




Of course, the first order of the NINTENDO visit for us was getting something to eat since this was around 3pm already. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Yep. We do not get hungry in theme parks. Ha h aha ha h!




INSIDE TOADSTOOL CAFE!




Loving the walls featuring NINTENDO short vids. 



Lining up!

Hellooooo biceps.



TOADSTOOL CAFE menu 1...




TOADSTOOL CAFE menu 2.... 

We decided that each would order their chosen dish but share it family style. 

Syempre tipid pa din! Kuripot and proud of it!!!!!!!!!




Started off with this TOADSTOOL CAFE Super Star Lemon Squash 8.00USD.... 

Refreshing with that sour fruity taste to it. 

We loved the small bursts of fruit bobba pearls.  Nummy... Yummy addicting!



After ordering and paying, we lined up to get a table. 




Their staff was very efficient that even if it was a full house, they were able to get a space for us stat!

ROLL CALL!!!!




Lookalikes, Yub and Mati.... 




The cool ones, me and Andrei! He he he he he!




The restaurant had "windows" which were really LCD screens showing everyday life in SUPER NINTENDO WORLD.

Oh by the way... see that girl with her back turned on us? SHE WAS HOT.

She took our family picture later on and MAN... She was like Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls, only nicer! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I wanted to ask her for a picture but I got shy.

SHY DAW O!!!!!




Waiting for our grub.

Somebody was crabby. 




YOHOOOO! 

FOOD IS HERE!




Like I said, we all chose a dish but would have it family style (which is what we would normally do now) para we could taste a lot of the food. 




Mati's choice..

TOADSTOOL CAFE Chef Toad Short Rib (USD24.99).

A bit pricey yet worth a try.

Beef was fork tender and went so well with the mushroomy gravy and mashed potatoes. 

This was wiped out in no time. 




TOADSTOOL CAFE Mario Burger (USD16.99)!

Yub's order... 

Can't really go wrong with burgers in the US because it's like adobo to the Philippines -- I'm sure they could make it with their eyes closed. 

Fries were nice and crunchy too!




My order TOADSTOOL CAFE Luigi Burger (USD16.99)!

The healthy option!

It's just okay for me but that mayo herb dip was so awesome with the fries.

I think I put that dip everywhere!




The bunso got the TOADSTOOL CAFE Fire Flower Spaghetti (USD16.99)!

If you like the tangy spaghetti sauce then this is for you. We're not really super fans of the sweet style of Jollibee (well except for the Yub) so we polished this off as well.




My order TOADSTOOL CAFE Toadstool Cheesy Garlic Bread (USD5.99). 

I got this because I can't get enough of carbs. The marinara sauce dip was a nice contrast to the sharp flavors of the garlic and cheese. 




YOHOOOOO!

LET'S EAT!

Yup! This was the picture that hot girl took. See my extra wide smile???? Yeahhh she was HOT!!!!!!!!!!




DONE!!!!

Wait I"m not yet finished pala. Ha ha ha ha ha!

I'm so slow no???




LE BILL!



Energized with our full tummies, we decided to go their main attraction... 




MARIO KART: BOWSER'S CHALLENGE!!!!




The queue just went on and on... ha ha ha ha ha!




We got entertained with the sights though...




And even if there was a loooong wait, we just chatted and entertained ourselves.




You think we're in ALICE IN WONDERLAND??? Naaaah!




I think we were here before but the other side. H aha ha ha!

We actually appreciated this part because we sat on the stairs.




Going up!




We got some fresh air outside (yep line extends here).




We enjoyed the view AND cold California breeze!




There was a certain hour when those characters blipped and moved with sounds. Sorta like the video game coming to life. 




My patient and game na game boys.

The wait may be long but I appreciate that these are the times when the boys dont mind posing for pics too much. He he he he he he! 




YOHOOO!!!!!!!!! 




Nope it's not the actual ride yet but I know we're near. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!




Nice!




There were many kodak worthy points in the waiting areas. 




Yep. It has to be said that I was the model for that pic. Ha ha ha ha ha!



All hail King Andrei!




My boys excited to see this.... whatever it is. H ah aha ha ha!

Told you we find ways to entertain ourselves. 




A big number of us where led to a room. 




FINALLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were some instructional videos and we go our head gears. 




Lookin good!

Is it obvious that my head WAS too big for the helmet????




Time to line up to our numbers and wait for our ride!




Each car seats 4 pax and you have to be quick to load on the moving vehicle. 




Boys sat in front so we could take vids of them!




Back seat drivers!




Visors down, you have to shoot coins for points... You could compete as a team!




It was fast and fun. Dont worry, ride doesn't involve backflips or somersaults. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! You just stay put on land. There would just be some fast turns and jerks involved so not advisable for those with neck problems. 




We got out  and it was dusk na. Ha ha ha ha ha!




Place was not as packed as it was when we entered. 




Oooh... It's Mario and Luigi!!!

I said that with an Italian accent. Ha ha ha ha ha!




If you have that SUPER NINTENDO special wristband, you could have more activities in the place (collecting coins and stuff). 

We didn't get it anymore cossssss.... dont want to spend more pa. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!




We all enjoyed and had fun. Happy that the place was already open when we visited. 




Look at the Yub's wide smile (you could fit a hanger inside his face ha ha ha ha). He was SUPER MARIO fan and this made his gamer heart happi-er!

At bakit mas masaya ang tawa mo dyan kesa nung kinasal tayo ABER????




Finished with SUPER NINTENDO WORLD! YAYYYY!




Wait may be too long but were so happy and thankful that we were able to check out the place. 




Food was yum too that's why it's indeed a plus in our books! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!




AND as what I would always say time and time again.....

Anywhere is fun as long as we're together.

Plus with SUPER NINTENDO WORLD, it was indeed SUPER together time!!!! :) 



SO.

THERE!

ABER!



SUPER NINTENDO WORLD
@ UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD
100 Universal City Plaza,
Universal City, CA 90068, United States


====== 


A HUUUUGE shout out to dears ELAINE (@ecgutz in IG) and BIANCA (who chatted with me yesterday in Manmaru). Thank you for reaching out and sharing your appreciation for my online diary (which I super love). You are my kindred spirits (well my blog is weird kaya it would take somebody who shares my humor to appreciate it... ha ha ha ha ha).

Thank you again and this post is for you both!!! You made me ganado to write tonight. 


====== 


ILYD

ILYBGP


+++++++++++++++++++ 


6 comments:

  1. Hellooooooo Ms. Jaz....i'm so happy you have a new blog entry na ulit before 2023 ends ahahahahaha....and I enjoyed your tour in the Super Nintendo World...nakuu my son's favorite is Super Mario kaya lahat ng games nia sa Nintendo Switch ay Super Mario hehehehe sana magkaron din ng Super Nintendo World dito lang sa Asia coz we can't afford to travel all the way to California wahahahaha ay basta I am happy to read a new blog from my favorite blogger...yieeee....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hullloooooooooooo dear Tinemon!!!!!!

      Ha ha ha ha ha! Thank you soooo much... Yes really missed my blog kaya I felt high time na! He he he he! And super thank you for reading!

      Enjoy in Super Mario especially for a fan. My hub and sons naku they kept on pointing at stuff and laughing amongst themselves di ako makarelate ha ha ha ha ha! I mean, yeah, I played the game before pero not as fanatics like them... Teee heeee!!!!!!!!! Im sure your son din mageenjoy he he he he he he!!!

      Thank you again sooooooooo much... your comment also made me so happy! I know there are many more modern ways to blog (tiktok, livestream, FB) pero not for me. H ah ah ah ah! Talagang online diary ako (AND ang pangit ko magsalita ha ha ha ha)

      Thank you again! Till next blog!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hello po! I accidentally stumbled upon your blogs when looking up details on star city, i was also wondering if your account was still active through out the years (which surprisingly it is).

    i don't usually read things like those pero the one you made was well written and cool, it maybe really old and outdated but it some of the pictures attractions hit me with memories and nostalgia haha.

    Anyways thank you po godbless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hulloooo!!

      Thank you sooo much! I'm so happy whenever somebody appreciates my online diary... Because really, I'm not doing this for income or to get perks... Talagang it's for me to record my family's happy memories.

      I can't blog lang as much as I used to because of another love (working at TVJ PRODUCTIONS producers of EAT... now EAT BULAGA yayay) but I really promise to do more the next year he he he he he

      And yes, even if the rage is doing tiktok or youtube videos I'm still oldschool... he he he he he

      Super thanks again! Your kind words mean a lot!!! Hope to hear more from you too!

      God bless you and your family!!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Im a fan,,,binabalik balikan ko itong blog mo thinking may new post ka na,,i have read all yours posts and sometimes ni read ko na lang again...Thank you for your new post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much! Sorry for late reply as work has been so hectic. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

      Hope to get to know you because I would always say, a reader who has liked my weirdness and enjoyed my little online diary, is indeed a kindred spirit.

      Thank you again and God bless!!! Hope to hear more from you!!!! This gal is so happy from your comment! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...