family collage

Monday, July 2, 2018

OMAKASE (GREENHILLS)

Every year, it has been my tradition during Mother's Day to take the little lords out on a one-on-one date. We don't get to do so as much as I want to that's why it's great how this special occasion makes us really stick to it (and hopefully carry on with the tradition until they grow up so that they won't forget me... he he he he). Don't get me wrong, family outings are still the best but sometimes, it's nice to take out the boys on a date and get to know them more without the other brother. Besides making them feel special, getting them away from the family makes them open up more and just be themselves. I also take it as an opportunity to teach them how to properly behave and treat their ladies well when they go on on their own dates. Yup it's still far but you could never be prepared enough when it's the female creature you're talking about. He he he he he he he!

I know this is something that I should keep up because our dates are very memorable to the boys. When I ask Master Mati why he loves Mommy, "because she takes me on dates" is always on his list.  Here's hoping that they'll still agree to go out with me even when they're all grown up na. Huhuhu! Don't forget me please!!!!!!

For this year's Mother's Day, I'm happy that nobody was sick, had school requirements, or was somewhere for a vacation, the little lords were all at home so we were able to go on our dates as scheduled. With Andrei, nung una pakiput pa si bunsoy, but later on bumigay din (he he he he he). He asked if we could have some Japanese food and I had just the place for him...



OMAKASE!



I have often passed by this restaurant when I'm in Greenhills but we haven't eaten here as a family. That's why when Andrei requested for Japanese food, we went here! 




Me and my bunsoy!!!!

Look at how excited he is!




NOT!

He he he he he!




Like with my date with Master Mati, I let Bunsoy Andrei take charge and do the ordering. He did a VERY great job and the server found him so cute!

SYEMPRE!




When the house tea arrived, my bunsoy insisted on pouring a cup for me.




Cheers!!!

I have a feeling this is going to be a great date my bunsoy!



First on the table is a bowl of OMAKASE Miso Soup that came free with Andrei's order.




I hated it before but now I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Miso Soup! There's just something so comforting with the light buttery broth with spring onions and soft tofu.



OMAKASE Spicy Tuna Salad (P300.00)!




I always get spicy tuna when I see it on the menu and the one at OMAKASE didn't disappoint. 

I actually eat this as ulam though... He he he he he!



The Spicy Tuna was SO yum with the OMAKASE Fried Rice (P70.00)! 




Andrei's order of OMAKASE Salmon Don (P395.00)!




Thick Salmon slices on a bed of sweet sushi rice. 




The Salmon was not as fatty as we wanted it to be (you could see from the picture).  Still, Andrei was happy.



He ate this with mucho gusto!!!!! 

My bunsoy wasn't able to finish all of the Salmon though and left about 3 big pieces.




For additional ulam we also got the OMAKASE Mixed Seafood Tempura (P280.00)!




I think for the price, this is a pretty great deal!



Mommy and Andrei date in OMAKASE!!!!



LET'S EAT!!!

Ack! So much food!

I have the tendency to lose appetite when I see many dishes on the table. I guess the hunger department in my brain gets crazy and explodes in confusion. H aha ha ha ha ha!




My picky eater pounced happily on his Salmon Don though!




DONE!!!

Yup! With leftovers.



After eating, Andrei took pictures from his celphone.




Andrei : Talking Mommy.




Andrei : Sleeping Mommy.




Andrei : Listening Mommy.




Andrei : Kapow Mommy.




Andrei : Thanos Mommy.




Andrei : Monster getting Mommy.

I know I looked stupid acting out the last few pics for him but I don't care. Anything for the happiness of my bunsoy!



My bill!




We decided to take home something for Kuya since he loved Japanese food also. Andrei volunteered to carry it but since there were sauces I offered to get it from him (I was worried that it might spill). My bunsoy insisted on carrying it until we get to Krispy Kreme in Greenhills  (and it's far from OMAKASE ha) because that's where the Yub will pick us up.

Awwwww... My very dependable Andrei!



After our dinner, my bunsoy exclaimed "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!" I laughed and reminded him that we only met for dinner. He said he didn't care because it was so fun it's like the whole day na.

Andrei even added "I bet Mommy you had more fun with me than your date with Kuya because we had Japanese and you like that too right?"

AWWWWW! I didn't know what to say.

HOWEVER, when I told him "O ayan Andrei when you have your own family na, don't forget to take out Mommy pa din during MOTHER'S DAY ha?"

He got worried "E Mommy, I'll be a traitor to my wife???"

(Aba. Pinagpalit na agad ako ng batang to)

I said na lang that it's okay; he could take me out after his Mother's Day date with his family. Or if he likes, we could do it all at the same day. 

Honestly though, whatever's fine with me as long as he's happy. Even if... sniff... sniff.. he'll have somebody else na.... Huhu..

HE HE HE HE HE HE HE!




SO.

THERE.





OMAKASE JAPANESE CUISINE
Ground Floor, Connecticut Carpark Arcade, 
Greenhills Shopping Center, 
Greenhills, San Juan City
02 2469069 ext:663



+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




2 comments:

  1. Aww. Ang sweet ni Andrei! I love Omakase! Super fave ko yung Salmon Aburi nila and Tofu Steak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Erika!!!! Thanks! I found him sooooo sweet also. Uy! I haven't tried that! Sige next time. We're definitely going back because Andrei loved the food. He he he he he he! Cheers! Mwah mwah!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...