family collage

Friday, December 14, 2012

SHAKEY'S

Sometimes with all the cuisines sprouting in the metro here and there, you'd forget to post about the "essentials" and one of them is Shakey's Pizza!

My family has been eating in this restaurant since I was a kid so it gives me a sentimental feeling (here I go again!) to bring my TEAM YAP here as well. However, my family used to go to the Greenhills branch and since it became a divisoria part 2, we just took the kids to Shakey's in Shaw Boulevard.

SHAKEY'S in Mandaluyong Shaw Boulevard is a good branch to bring the kids to since they have this mini arcade within the restaurant -- think a smaller version of Chuck E. Cheese~ (I bet it's a good place to have a party there too). 

In the end, not only were my kids full from the pizza (and other grub) but they were all so happy with the fun treats afterwards! :)

... and happy kiddies mean happy Mommy and Daddy!

Now what is that other thing that makes THIS Mommy and Daddy happy?

Duh... Food! Tsk tsk tsk... What were you guys thinking??




SHAKEY'S!




Team DADDY!




Team MOMMY!


Oooh... I think I'm in love....
... with the photobomber at the back! 

Ha ha ha! Kidding! 

Or am I?





First on our table is a platter of SHAKEY'S famous spaghetti (P298.00)! The sauce is not too sweet and not soo sour that it is just right for everybody in the table.

... even my finicky eater of a hubby! Whew!




Of course since there's SHAKEY'S classic spaghetti, there would always be SHAKEY'S garlic bread!




... and when you're at SHAKEY'S you cannot NOT order a basketful of their universally famous Chicken and Mojos (Buddy Pack 5pcs - P405.00)!! 

If you love SHAKEY'S it's automatic that you will love their chicken n' mojos... It's just the natural law.





My little Andrei can't wait and immediately helped himself to some SHAKEY'S Chicken!




Team Daddy are the fast eaters in the family. They just chew and gulp everything in sight in light speed time!

Check out Mati eyeing the SHAKEY's chicken. I bet he's calculating how many pieces he will gobble up!





My plate! My first SHAKEY'S plate!




I would have preferred the chicken to be newly fried and normally I would send this back. Luckily, the SHAKEY'S Chicken n' mojos still tasted great even if it was in room temperature and the kiddies were so hungry already.

By kiddies I meant Mati, Andrei, and the Yub! Ha ha ha ha!

Who's your Mommy now huh?!




The SHAKEY'S classic spaghetti was wiped out in an instant!




Guess who the culprit was?




Andrei is eating... and by himself! It was a miracle!!!! 

I guess that is how much he loves the SHAKEY'S classic spaghetti!

(My little boy would prefer to go on days without eating. He thinks eating is such a burden and a waste of time. When he has a tantrum, he threatens me that he will NOT eat forever and ever!)




My little guy taking his sweet time eating his SHAKEY'S spaghetti and chicken!




Yub meet Mati... 

Mati, HE... IS... YOUR... FATHER!

Guys it is not a contest, you could talk to each other while eating! :)




Then the kitchen heaven's opened up and presented us with the...

SHAKEY'S Manager's Choice!
(large P339.00)

I wonder who's the Manager who chose this anyway? 
Pat Riley?
Anabelle Rama?
Who?




Anywho, let's EAT!




Make way for the SHAKEY'S pizza!

Mati is still eyeing his food!




My plate! My second Shakey's plate!!!!




... and we're done!

Except for Andrei. No surprise there.





... and now he cries because he does not want to finish his food anymore and just wanted to play.

No surprise there. He he he he!




What's a loving Mommy to do?


Have a solo picture aka "selfie"! 
Kidding!!!! 
( I hate that term by the way )


Check out GIGI the pimple peeking from beyond my nose.
(If you cannot remember who GIGI is, check out this LINK!!)





So after Andrei takes a few more bites of his food, we took them to FUNZONE which was also inside SHAKEY'S restaurant in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong.




My Andrei is a real basketball fanatic. You might see him in arcades shooting hoops. His reward for good behavior is usually a game of basketball in school!




Mati drove cars...

("If life is a highway... I could ride it ALL NIGHT LONG...")





After driving cars to his heart's content and dancing to that dance-a-thingy, he joined Andrei who was STILL playing basketball.




As for me, I wanted to get me a stuffed toy!




I bet you could tell from the expression on my face that I GOT myself one? :)

NOT!





Mati saw my "distress" and played for me....





Do you think he was able to me a remembrance from this great night at SHAKEY's?

Take a guess!

He he he he! 

LET'S EAT!




(Jaz - By the way, If you plan to go to this Shakey's Branch, take extra precaution in the security of your car. We ate at Chicboy which was a few restaurants away from Shakey's and had some of our valuables stolen when our vehicle's glass window was smashed by thieves. To think that we were parked in front of Chicboy! Take care everyone!)




Shakey's
Shaw Blvd.
Shaw Blvd.
Addition Hills, Mandaluyong
(02) 534-1075





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...