family collage

Friday, October 21, 2016

BIRTHDAY DINNER BY MANONG FRED (2016)

Our very good friend Manong Fred is celebrating his birthday and he invited THE YAPPY BUNCH for his dinner bash at home!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANONG FRED!!!

He said we should be there by 7:30pm and as always, punctual us were on time AND hungry!




Of course, one of the real reasons why we're on time because the Chinese Dimpol and Manong Fred just loooooooove each other very much.

AWWWWWW!

Yuck!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!





While waiting for the others to arrive, we were chatting up with BGP Marian, Ate Vick, and Mareng Donna. The little lords were also playing with my pogi godsons Kiko and PaoPao!!



We stayed with the very dedicated and hands on mom, mareng Donna and pogi Kiko! I told her I could carry little Kiko while she eats. She really didn't want to leave him because the two were inseparable! Little did she know that I'm not offering because of the kindness of my heart but really because I wanted to carry my inaanak because he is just soooo cute and well behaved!!! 

So she really didn't have a choice in the matter. Ha ha ha ha ha!



The food is ready so TIME TO EAT!!!!



Boxes of SHAKEY'S PIZZA!!




The Chinese Dimpol's favorite, Pepperoni and cheese!




After a quick trip to the oven, this was so hot and bubbly again!



As for me, I'm more partial to the Manager's choice because I am, after all, not just A queen -- I am THE QUEEN.

HA!

And nope. I haven't gotten over GAME OF THRONES yet.

Rest in Peace dear Margaery. 

(This was written last September pa. Least priority post. He he he he -- Jaz)



Manong Fred cooked up this hearty Filipino Spaghetti sauce and he was dang proud of it!



Well he should be because the sauce was so meaty, rich, and rightfully sweet! 

Good thing he doesn't read my blog to see our praises for it. He he he he he he!



Lotsa cheese!




Crunchy fried Chicken!



For drinks, we had the usual soda....



And something exciting too!



Now let's get some food!



The birthday boy besides his cousin Mike!



Yummmmers!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANONG FRED!!!

Augh! That pose is so irritating na!!!!



Greetings from the next batch of eaters!



I would have to (painfully) admit that the spaghetti WAS so good! I just added a lot of kick into it by putting generous dashes of Tabasco!




As for little Andrei he loaded his spaghetti with a LOT of cheese!



After eating, dear Belle and I fooled around with Face Swap and THIS is what we got! Ha a ha ha ha ha!

For some reason, I suddenly looked like Mareng Donna! No wonder dear Belle mistook Kiko as my son while I was carrying him. Ha ha ha ha h aha!



Now it's time to sing to the celebrant!



Happy Bertdey to yuuu!



HAPPY BERTDAY HAPPY BERTDAY....



HAPPY BERTDEY to you!

Oh the excitement is just pouring for everyone!




BGP Marian to Fred: HUY GISING!



Now blow the small candle!




Manong Fred was joking kanina of course... He he he he he!

Here he is with pretty BGP Marian!

YIHIIIIIIIII!



After the birthday song, we still stayed for some more grubbin and chattin!


AS FOR THE BIRTHDAY BOY...



KEKEKEKWENGGGGGGG!!!!!

He did not drink yet he was so sleepy that he crashed his couch besides his other sleepy niece.




What a very weird celebrant!

OH WELL.

(Belated) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANONG FRED!!!


2 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday po Manong Fred!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine!!! Matutuwa yun. Wala bumabati sa kaniya e. Kidding! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...