family collage

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

WELCOME BACK DINNER FOR BGP MARIAN AT RAMEN NAGI!!!!

YIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

THE BGP MARIAN is here!!! FINALLY! After about 3 months of being apart...

SHE...

IS...

HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





WELCOME BACK BGP MARIAN!!!

I missed you so much!!!

FINALLY you're here and I'M SO HAPPY!!!

(Didn't care much about Manong Fred though.)




A face only a mother could love.... If she didn't give me up for adoption!

Now this was a far cry (pun intended) 3 month's ago during our last dinner at PEKING DUCK before they left for the US.

He he he he he he!!!!



My best friend was back on a Friday and we immediately set up a dinner on Saturday!!!




And their request that night was...

RAMEN NAGI!!!



The BGP and Manong Fred were in New Jersey, New York, and Hawaii but they've never had Ramen as savory as their favorite RAMEN NAGI!

That's why it was their instant request!


ROLL CALL!

BGP Marian and Manong Fred!



Mareng Donna and Pareng Mike!!!



Master Mati...

... na mukhang nalugi!




Little Andrei enjoying the chocolates Tita Marian gave him....


AND....

ERICJAZ FOODIES.... ESTE....

Oops... I forgot to take a picture of me and the Chinese Dimpol... H aha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Oh well... Here's another picture of me and BGP Marian!



RAMEN NAGI was packed that Saturday so it's good that we were able to get a table pronto!




Time to order!



Yeeesh... The way the Chinese Dimpol was customizing his order you'd think he was taking the NCEE!!!

Check out the name he put on his order slip. 



Yihiiiiiiiii!

SO HAPPY!




The girls were just all laughs through out dinner!




As for the boys...

Ignore them. They're hungry!


FOOD IS HERE!

I ordered the Tsukemen, the new Ramen Nagi offering (P360.00)!!



The noodles were cold and doused with a lot of chili sauce. I requested for the level 5!!! He he he he he!




The soup dip comprised of the Butao broth but more rich and packed with flavors.



Happy me!

(I really wore make up in honor of BGP Marian's arrival!!! I used the make up she gave me for my birthday. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!)




The Chinese Dimpol ordered the RAMEN NAGI Butao King (P390.00) with all veggies on the side. He plans to share this with Andrei.



Andrei was in the mood for some noodles that night!




As for my foodie Mati, he got the RAMEN NAGI Red King (P410.00)!!!




He requested for the level 2 spice!




Isn't it unbelievable how a kid his age could take in so much spice???

I'm so proud of him!!!



He also requested for some Gyozas (P220.00)!!



Master Mati also ordered some Tamago to add to his Ramen. It tasted good but it was not as runny as it should be.




Manong Fred was so hungry too and kept on bugging the Chinese Dimpol!

I bet they're playing footsies under the table.



Manong Fred got the same thing!



I hope you get soup all over your expensive polo shirt! HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA!




BGP Marian's favorite, the Butao King with the toppings!!!!




ERICJAZ FOODIES with the little lords, and #SUPERKADUPERGREATFRIENDS at RAMEN NAGI!!!!




LET'S EAT!!!!




And we're done!



Our RAMEN NAGI bill!



We all had a great time chomping at noodles and chatting endlessly about IMPORTANT MATTERS in RAMEN NAGI. 


I had such an awesome time that I even made a short video!!!


 

Check it out!!!!!!




Welcome back BGP MARIAN (and Manong Fred)!!!!!

We missed you soooooooooooooo much!!!

Like a friend said with my post... 

"Reunited and it feels so good!"

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU BGP MARIAN!!! 






RAMEN NAGI GREENBELT
Level 2, Greenbelt 3, 
Ayala Center, Greenbelt, Makati City
02 7505616




ERICJAZ FOODIES AT RAMEN NAGI
RAMEN NAGI AGAIN
BUTAO RAMEN IN HONG KONG




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...