family collage

Thursday, June 15, 2017

OUR LUZVIMINDA WEEKEND AT F1 HOTEL MANILA (PART TWO)

Sugod mga kapatid!!!!!!!!!
THE YAPPY BUNCH are with our foodie family, the Kain Tulog Gang (the KTG), to celebrate the Independence holiday weekend via a staycation at F1 HOTEL MANILA. The great thing about this insta-getaway was that we will be savoring their LUZVIMINDA specials that's available up to June 30, 2017!!! 



Not only that, we will also be experiencing a fun and relaxing family bonding weekend at the same time.

Now THAT'S a double WOHOO in my book!

Check out part TWO of our LUZVIMINDA staycation at our home of the happy experiences -- F1 HOTEL MANILA!!!


 

After our gastronomic LUZVIMINDA feast in F1 ALL DAY DINING, we thought of going down to the pool area to burn off all the calories that we shamelessly consumed for lunch.




F1 HOTEL MANILA had 3 pools (1 per every age group). He he he he he!




My boys would usually stay in the middle pool because it's shallow enough to just splash around.




It's a perfect place to do the pool dab too!




I initially didn't want to swim but the boys (and the weather) were so inviting!




And when it comes to the boys, I find it so hard to say no.




Yohooo!




Hamming around in the pool!




The little lords knew that I have this "open window" when it comes to me and the pool.




I keep my hair dry for a time so that we'll take all the pictures we'll need.

BECAUSE.

You wouldn't want to see the vastness of my forehead when my mane is wet!




The boys know this and even if I get angry, they'll find a way to splash my hair.

GRRRR!!!!




Oh well... At least I was still able to cover a part of my "airport" for my pic with my New Teenager.




Dear FOOD IN THE BAG swam with us too!!!!



After a short nap, it's time for dinner!



Of course, when it comes to food, master Mati would usually be the first to line up. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! At least I'll be appeased with the fact na "hindi siya magugutom". He he he he he!



Oh well! If you can't beat 'em... Join 'em!!!!!


THE FOOD!


F1 appetizers!




Bacon and Cheese Lumpia!




Dinuguan Vol Au Vent!

Now this was spicy and I loved it!



Kalabasa Gratin!




Corn Soup!



Salt and Pepper Style Bangus!




Chicken Piyanggang Skewers, Kew Pie, and Chinese Chorizo!



Beef Shortribs Pares with Roasted Garlic! My ultimo favorite!



And the piece de resistance -- Longganisa Stuffed Lechon Belly!!!!!!!




Chef Decker, why do you make my diet suffer so much?!




I love open bars but when it's free flowing coffee all night long, I. AM. SO. SOLD.




My plate! My embarrassingly full plate!




LET'S EAT!



It was Filipino dessert galore that night courtesy of AGING'S FOOD DELIGHT!




We certainly enjoyed their sticky and malinamnam na Sapin Sapin shooters!




Now how perfect is this suman cake for your next event?




My favorites would have to be the classic Agings Suman in different toppings.




Their soft yet chewy rice cakes are so addicting!




Besides the bottomless coffee that got me so hyped up early on, F1 HOTEL MANILA also whipped up lip smacking cocktails with that Filipino spin!

My favorite was the Nilasing Na Mangga! Now I don't really drink but this was more like a Green Mango Shake but more exciting. I think I had 2 goblets of it.



Hala lasheng na ako!

Syempre, a Filipino dinner party is not complete without videoke! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!




While the adults were singing, the kiddies were playing.



I think we all went up at about midnight. And as per our usual staycation tradition, the Master Mati and I had a midnight snack of Korean noodles!



Good night world!




The next morning, we were all up early for breakfast at F1 ALL DAY DINING!




Ahhh... I love breakfast! The only thing I don't like about it is that I don't seem to get full even after several servings of food!




In between mouthfuls of salted fish and garlic rice, I slurped on my spicy noodles!




To control my food intake during buffet breakfasts (because trust me, I won't stop), I usually get a salad plate....

with LOADS OF DRESSING! HA!




THE YAPPY BUNCH with THE FOOD ALPHABET FAMILY at F1 ALL DAY DINING!




After breakfast, the boys swam again.




This time, they played with cutie daughter of ADAE2REMEMBER!




The pogi son of MOMMY PRACTICALITY joined in too. Now my boys would NEVER get out of the pool. Ha ha ha ha ha!




When we have a staycation, I would always order Mango Juice with French Fries by the pool side. It sort of because another tradition for us.

O di ba, kahit food may tradition din???




The crunchy fries drew the kiddies out of the pool as they suddenly got hungry for snacks!




After cleaning up, it was time to check out. And you know what that usually means...

PICTURE TIME! 

Tee Heee!




Bed shot!

(Sorry Andrei for getting squished!)




Pa-cute shot!



Wacky shot!




Sunny Shot!




"Wait for us" shot!



Drunk shot!

OR...

ANG LAKI NG BALAKANG KO SHOT!




Room shot!



And our hall shot!




Bunsoy Andrei didn't want to go yet. He he he he!




He he he! Ganun talaga my dearest Padawan. All good things must come to an end...

Like the LUZVIMINDA CELEBRATION! It's only up to June 30, 2017 so if you want to experience Filipino food in the most delicious and liberating way, make your reservations now!

(Okay ba segue ko??? Ha ha ha ha h haa!)




It was another great weekend with THE KAIN TULOG GANG and meeting new blogger friends! You guys just made the staycation MORE fun!




Thank you dear Spanky and F1 HOTEL MANILA for inviting ERICJAZ FOODIES!!!!

MABUHAAAAAY!




And just because feeling ko maganda ako in this last picture, I'll post this one. Sorry I can't make myself delete it. Pagbigyan nyo na ang senior citizen na katulad ko.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

SO.

THERE.







F1 HOTEL MANILA
32nd St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
+632 928 9888 / +632 908 7888



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...