family collage

Thursday, February 9, 2017

ANNAM VIETNAMESE RESTAURANT AGAIN!

We were in Eastwood one Friday night and suddenly had a craving for some Pho. With that, we instantly trooped on to ANNAM NOODLE BAR because the Chinese Dimpol and I had fun in our last meal there.




ANNAM!!!



Inside, ANNAM still had that cozy and intimate vibe that you wouldn't normally get in a restaurant that serves the very casual pho.





We settled in this part of ANNAM because it was so cold in other areas.



Hmmm... Now what should we get???



In ANNAM you cross out the items you want to order.




When you cross out your desired food, you also indicate how many you want.




Then, you give that paper to the server.

I wonder if he could understand my writing?


ROLL CALL!

Master Mati!



PRINCE PHILIP AND QUEEN ELIZABETH II!!!!

Guess who's watching THE CROWN right now?




ANNAM condiments!




First on the table is a piping hot bowl of Pho Beef Combination (P350.00)!

My boys don't like the veggies in Pho so they requested it to be served on the side.



ANNAM boasts of no MSG in their food. Since I'm so used to street-style bowls of pho, I found this a bit bland. Of course, there's nothing that loads of brown sauce and sriracha couldn't cure!



Sorry! Teee heee!




What I love about ANNAM is that their pho is chewy and perfectly to the bite!



Since Mati ordered many more plates of food, he asked to share this pho with me.



Up next... ANNAM Fried Chicken Wings (P200.00)!



The chicken had a crunchy breading that was tossed in sweet spicy sauce.



This was so perfect to eat with our hands!



In ANNAM, I loved the Banhn Mi more than the pho. And their Sauteen Lemon Grass Pork with Cream Cheese (P250.00) was my favorite!



The toasted bun was crusty on the outside and slightly chewy on the inside. I loved the mixture of the flavorful tender strips of pork with the nutty cream cheese and the sourness of the pickled vegetables. So good!!!

I told myself I'll only finish half of it but in the end, I ate it all!



We also got the ANNAM Crispy Squid Sriracha because it's something that we know Mati would also order.




Each chunk of squid was fried golden and crispy to the bite!!! 



So yum with the creamy mayo sriracha!



ERICJAZ FOODIES with Master Mati in ANNAM!!!!



I immediately went for the Bahn Mi!



(REEL SHOT)

Oh! This Vietnamese Sandwich was so lovely! Everything was a delightful experience!




(REAL SHOT)

BANH MI... GOOD!!!

GROOOWWWWWWWWL!!!!




And we're done!!!

BURRRRRRP!!!!!!




For dessert, we ordered another favorite, the ANNAM Saigon Sally (P200.00)!




Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream loaded with Hazelnut Chocolate Fudge and Pralines!!!! I think they also added some crushed pretzels!



OMIGAAAAAAD THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!




Too bad I had to share it with my first born.....

:(

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Kidding!!!!



Our ANNAM bill!!!

We also ordered some Fresh Spring Rolls for my Mom as pasalubong! :)



I just love Fridates!

BURP!!!!!!!!!!




ANNAM NOODLE BAR
Unit 1880-4 Ground Floor, 
1880 Building, Eastwood Avenue, Eastwood City, Libis
Quezon City
0918 344 1234







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...