family collage

Sunday, May 14, 2017

LIFE IS SWEETER WITH GIGI GAERLAN CUSTAROONS!!!!


My Mother's Day weekend just got sweeter with the arrival of one of my favorite desserts.... 

GIGI GAERLAN CUSTAROONS!!!!!!!!!

Yep! Never mind that my boys seem to have forgotten that tomorrow IS Mother's Day...

Never mind that Andrei chose to sit beside my sister for dinner...

Never mind that the Chinese Dimpol is not planning anything since (as he said before) "Hindi naman kita nanay e!"


I'm having big bites of GIGI GAERLAN CUSTAROONS while having coffee at the eve of Mother's Day -- that makes me one SERIOUSLY happy Mommy!!!!

Yup! And no anti-mushy, pro-auntie, or oedipus complex rejection could get me down right now.

UNLESS of course, my boys decide to eat most of my GIGI GAERLAN CUSTAROONS (the Yub already had 5 pieces).

GRRRRR!!! >:(



GIGI GAERLAN CUSTAROONS!!!!




Even before receiving this awesome loot, I am already a fan of GIGI GAERLAN CUSTAROONS!!! 






In fact, I'm a regular customer of their stall in Powerplant Mall because it is just so perfect for dessert or as gifts to the people you love!



For one, these sweet delicacies are packaged in attractive candy colored boxes that will certainly pique the interest of the person you're giving it to!

(I know my sister-in-law excitedly went for the hot pink when I made her choose between the 2 boxes even if it contained the same thing! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!



Let me mention too that each box comes with a message from dear Gigi herself!



And if you're doubting GIGI GAERLAN CUSTAROONS, I assure you, these luscious and soft sweet treats will make your Mother's Day gifts more special!

Each carefully packed custaroon is freshly baked and seriously addicting!!!! And, as the name connotes, this awesome combination of custard and macaroons are like your favorite Leche Flan and sweet ground coconut in the exquisite cheese flavor.
Now, Ms, Gigi has ingeniously created the Coffee and Green Tea flavors too! Wohoo! There's something new for us to try out!



If you want smaller BUT surer servings (to make you feel less guilty perhaps?) you could go for the bite sized packs of GIGI CUSTAROONS!!!!




And now, they also have the CUSTAROON POPPERS! These bite sized truffles have scrumptious flavors in Original, Chocolate, Coffee, and Green Tea. It also comes with a chocolate powder packet for that fresher taste when you decide to eat it. 




If you're still searching for that delightful Mother's Day gift for the special Mommies of your life, try out GIGI GAERLAN CUSTAROONS! It will not just sweeten up their celebration but it will also be their new favorite dessert as well!!!

Oh I assure you of that! I know it's ours now!

The best thing too is that you could also enjoy these awesome CUSTAROONS whenever you're craving for that mouth-watering bite of cheesy, creamy, and "coconuty" heaven.

Try GIGI GAERLAN CUSTAROONS when you can!!!!!!


GIGI GAERLAN CUSTAROONS

Available at....
St. Pio Chapel Compound
Century City Mall
Greenhills Promenade
Robinson’s Magnolia
SM City BF Parañaque
SM City East Ortigas
SM Mall of Asia 
SM Mega Fashion Hall 
SM North EDSA-The Block
Alabang Town Center 
Ayala Malls The 30th
U.P. Town Center

Pick-up points are also located: 
46 Tomas Arguelles St., Sta. Mesa
Within the areas of Loyola Grand Villas/La Vista
Gigi Coffee & Cupcake at Eastwood City, Libis.


For orders and inquiries:
Visit custaroons.com 
Or call ‎713-1137 or ‎0918-8282929



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...