family collage

Friday, June 22, 2018

TERRACE 45


It was a Friday and usually, we would go out with the little lords or meet up with some friends. But then the boys went out with my Mom, while we didn't make any definite plans with the peasants (tee hee) so it's just going to be me and the Chinese boy toy.

Insta-date night!!!!!!!



We didn't really know where to go but since traffic was so bad that night, we just decided to eat somewhere that's near my office. 

And after browsing over my friend's IG and facebook pages, we ended up in TERRACE 45!!!



I became familiar with this restaurant in Tomas Morato because my friend Albert (Sushi Cake guy) would always rave over it in his IG account. 



I suggested it to the Yubhub and he was game. Sabagay game naman palagi yun e (lalo na pag ahem.. wink wink... YUCK).

I texted Albert and asked if he would like to join us. My friend answered back and said he can't go because SUDDENLY he's in BGC.... Tsk tsk tsk....



Poor us.... GIMIKZONED! He he he he h!

Kidding. 




It's okay. Sometimes it's good din to have just this one asungot around. Ha ha ha ha ha!




To chomp on something while we wait for our main grub, the Yub ordered some TERRACE 45 French Fries (P75.00). The fries were definitely made from scratch and not from some frozen section of the grocery.



Since I was in the mood for something tangy and spicy, I got the TERRACE 45 Buffalo Chicken Wings (P270.00).




Yun lang since I was with the Yub, all dressings were put on the side. 




The Chicken was quite good and crunchy. It went well with the sauces and the crunchy veggies served with it.



For our main meal we got the TERRACE 45 Grilled Pork Chop (P330.00)!



The Yub and I were surprised with how big and thick the pork chop was. What's great too was that even with the size of it, the meat was tender and it took no effort for us to slice it with the knife. The pork chop with Jamaican flavorings went so well with the flavored rice. It would have been nicer though if they had another kind of veggie dish on the platter (e.g. coleslaw, buttered veggies, etc) instead of the steamed eggplants.




ERICJAZ FOODIES in TERRACE 45!!!!




Yohooo! Now let's EAT!




Yeah, I ordered an extra cup of buttered vegetables to go with my pork chop. He he he he he!



Yowza!





Now you see it... Now you don't.

BURP!




Yub's TERRACE 45 bill!




The Yub and I reserved Fridays as our night with friends but if nobody is available, we are more than happy to have another date night for the week.

Okay din naman na walang ibang asungot e.

He he he he he!

KAPOW!

Ooops! Kidding!!!!! 

It's okay. They don't read my blog anyway.

KAPOW again!

He he he he he!

OH. I'M. KIDDING.






TERRACE 45
 45 Dr. Lazcano St. cor. Sct. Santiago St., Diliman, 
Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila
 (02) 374 5486



+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD






2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...