family collage

Friday, June 8, 2018

MAMOU TOO WITH DEAR GEM

Many times when I want to tease my dear friend Gem with something, I would always say "We should eat at MAMOU!", "It's now time for MAMOU!", or "I-MAMOU na yan!!!". I guess besides loving the food, I had a lot of fun the last time we had a double date in MAMOU, TOO with the boys.

That's why when she treated me out for my 33rd (he he he he) birthday, her ONLY choice was MAMOU TOO for us. I objected of course (kunwari) because the dishes could get pricey but she insisted. I think she also had fond memories of the restaurant with us too (naks). Either that or she just wants to shush me up from all my "MAMOU-ing." Ha ha ha ha!

Now that's SO fine with me!

Whatever the reason, e di sige hi hi (tucks hair behind ear), MAMOU TOO it is.

And as predicted, we all had a fun and delicious night!




MAMOU, TOO!




Ladies night out!

Pareng Jojie was not available that night so it was just us cutie pies. Dear Gem invited the Yub to join us but he declined. He just dropped me off and picked us up later.

Awwwww.... Ke-shwet....

Wala naman siyang steak. Tee hee!





So it's just going to be ME and this fine lady tonight!



Dear Gem made reservations for the second seating of MAMOU TOO at 8:30pm. The first is at 6:30pm.




First order on the table is MAMOU TOO Healdsburg's Harvest (P335.00)!



Chilled greens with cherry tomatoes, topped with parmesan cheese and served with a berry vinaigrette. Simple yet so satisfying especially with the heavy meal to come!



Usually they serve the complimentary bread basket after ordering. I guess the servers were extra busy that night because I needed to ask for this. He he he he he he!

And just in case they forget, you should also ask for your bread basket too because it's warm, toasty, and just so good!



Our main meals haven't arrived yet but Gem already got some goblets of wine for us.




YEHESSSSS!!!

Dinner is DEFINITELY off to a good start!



Whenever we're at MAMOU, TOO, we never fail to order their Lorenzo's Truffle Cream (P395.00)!




I have to say that it's the best I've had!!! I could eat a whole truckload of this if I'm assured that I won't get fat.

Kahit may rice pa!

O HA????




Dear Gem and I agreed though that servings were not like before. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!



And the MAMOU TOO piece de resistance -- Angus Ribeye USDA Prime Grade Steak!




The first half is cooked medium (for me...)



While the other half was cooked medium well (for Gem)!



But seriously, no matter how you cook it, THIS STEAK IS JUST PRACTICALLY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!!!



_____JAZ FOODIES with dear Gem at MAMOU TOO!




Yohooo!




For sides, we both got the Brocolli with White Cheese!




Happy... Happy... ME!

(Nalimutan ang asawa ng panandalian.... ha ha ha ha)




See how deliciously fatty those steaks are?




My plate!!! My superkalifragalisticespiSODELICIOUS plate!




Yummmers!




DONE... with feelings!




For dessert, I treated naman dear Gem to some drinks in her favorite, Dean and Deluca!



Hmmm... I think I'll get something else next time. He he he he he!




More chatter over drinks!



Thanks for making my birthday MORE fun dear Gem!!!!! It is truly a blessing to have you as one of my BP buddies!!! Love you so much!!!!




SO.

THERE.



MAMOU TOO
Ground Floor, Power Plant Mall, 
Rockwell, Makati City
02 8226218 / +63 9178062668





PS.... I checked some of our old MAMOU TOO blogs and I noticed that we order the same thing always. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Now why did I blog it pa??? 

Oh well! It's the memories naman that count!

SO THERE... AGAIN.



+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...