family collage

Friday, June 14, 2019

SAN FRANCISCO STEAK HOUSE (2019)


On nights I get out of work late, the Yub and I would eat somewhere because who knows what time we'll get home with the flow of traffic. However, as much as I enjoy insta-date nights with him, eating out almost everyday could get pricey. That's why many times when the Yub asks me where I'd like to eat, I often say "Sa mura lang".

We were lucky one time because while we were driving around deciding on where to eat, we chanced upon SAN FRANCISCO STEAKHOUSE in bright lights that seem to be "calling" out to us. At first we were hesitant to go because the place seemed empty. But after parking, we saw that most of the people were inside and not visible from the road.

So yay! We discovered a new place to go to. The best part too was their menu is so affordable that we could go here many times as we want!!!!




SAN FRANCISCO STEAK HOUSE!!!!



Yep! That's the bright lights I'm talking about!




There were quite a number of diners that night. There was also live music from this guitarist singer guy.



I'm tanders na so I just requested for a table as faaaaaar away possible from the live music. He was playing good naman it's just that I wanted to hear my conversation with the Yub hub.




Ordering up!!!!




SAN FRANCISCO STEAK HOUSE menu 1...





SAN FRANCISCO STEAK HOUSE menu 2!!!




Yihiii! We're excited to eat!!!



Brace yourselves... FOOD IS HERE!!!!




First is an order of the SAN FRANCISCO Ceasar's Salad (single P165.00)!




I liked it! Next time though I would just have to put the dressing on the side because though it was sooo good at first it became cloying later on. 




My order!!!

SAN FRANCISCO STEAK HOUSE T Bone (regular P189.00)!




I didn't expect a lot because of the price but I'm okay with the serving. Plus P10.00 if you want it served on a sizzling plate. 



The Yub got the same order but on a regular plate.




Hmmmm... I think Yub's steak is more thin than mine.




For our extras, we got the SAN FRANCISCO Cheesy Mussels (P189.00)!




Yummm... This reminded me of the same dish we loved in Steaks P99 but this had more cheese in it.

Hmmmm... I wonder if the people behind Steaks 99 are the same ones who bought us SAN FRANCICO STEAK HOUSE?




We also tried out the SAN FRANCISCO STEAK HOUSE sisig (P189.00) because it's there and it was cheap. Not too happy with this one though because I preferred my sisig to be crunchy not fatty.



Still, the flavors were nakakatakam sa rice. 




YEHESSS!!!!!




ERICJAZ FOODIES in SAN FRACISCO STEAK HOUSE!




DONE!

wohooo... Meat sweat!!!

We took some of the mussels home for Mati. 




Le bill!

Not bad right????




The Yub and I were happy with this cheap steak discovery!!! Will definitely go back because we're the kuripot couple who loves to eat!

==========



And THAT we did! With another kuripot couple! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Mareng Gail and Pareng Jun!




This time, we were served with soup with our steaks.




For appetizers, I ordered something different --  the Kani mango Salad (P175.00 regular). Although I'm a sucker for Caesar's Salad, I enjoyed this more.



We both got sizzling platters of the Baked Cheesy Mussels!




WOHOO! Steaks!




Still cheap. Still thin. He he he he he!




ERICJAZ FOODIES with Team Campo!




Now you see it...




Now you don't!! BWA HA HA HA HA HA! Yep! We're hungry!




I started a new tradition with mareng Gail that whoever arrives late will treat dessert (to share). She treated us all to a slice of Blueberry Cheesecake!




It was nicely fruity and sweet but was still too cold from the fridge. He he he he! It's okay. Libre naman e. Next time late ka uli mare ha???




LE BILL!!!!

See? So CHEP!




This made all of us SOOOO happy!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!


SO.

THERE.



SAN FRANCISCO STEAK HOUSE
Unit 102 Royal Plaza D.M Guevarra Street, 
Highway Hills Mandaluyong City.
02 2901966 / +63 9397249725



+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




2 comments:

  1. Its used to be slice n' dice po. The one inside California Gardens is already named San Fransisco Steakhouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayun! Thanks muchos! That's why the dishes taste similar. Mwah mwah!!! Thanks agains!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...