family collage

Friday, March 2, 2018

AMICI GREENHILLS 2017


My BP Group has been very busy lately that meeting up was next to impossible. Good thing that BB Aning invited us all to have dinner to celebrate my godson Jelo's birthday and she wouldn't take no for an answer (demanding!!!). 



The venue for that night was one of my favorites...

AMICI!!!!





We were supposed to have dinner at CHILI'S but since it was closed for a birthday party (shoshal), we had to go somewhere else. I suggested AMICI because it was just nearby and we have always loved the pastas and pizzas there.



ROLL CALL!!!!




Sasha, Jeorg, and some invisible boy.




Mareng Gail, Sky, and Dani (who was so bored because her bff Tiana was not there).



Pareng Jun!




Gem and Jojie!



Aning, my godson Jelo, and Jonahs!




Fritz, Johans, and Master Mati!




Kylo Ren and Ray!!!!

(We're going to watch THE LAST JEDI tomorrow (while making this blog) and I hope they end up together. HI hi hi! -- Jaz)



After we placed our orders, AMICI served us these complimentary warm and crusty rolls that were so addicting.



The bread was non-existent in a second. So we asked for another basket!! He he he he he!



I got the AMICI Mediterranean blue cheese salad (regular P235.00) because I just HAVE to have vegetables always.



My bunsoy had the solo Carbonara (P240.00) because it's his default order whenever it's served in a restaurant. 



See how happy he is???




Master Mati had the AMICI Spaghetti Al Tesori del Mare (P388.00). 




Serving size is not as big as it was before but good thing they have maintained the quality (and deliciousness) of their dishes.



Dear Mati is still mucho happy!



As for me, I had the AMICI Aglio Olio (P165.00) because I like everything plain and simple.

(Plus, I'm sure there'll be leftovers from the kiddies... He he he he!)



The Yubhub got the AMICI Roast Chicken Quarter with Rice (P242.00).

It may not look much but the Chinese Dimpol sucked the bones dry because he was so hungry. 



As for the others they got....

AMICI Lasagna Ragu (P340.00)!




AMICI Roast Chicken (Half - P340.00)!



AMICI Tuscany (P325.00)!

(I think I'll have this the next time I'm in AMICI!)




You have a choice between Aglio Olio or Pomodor pasta with the Tuscany.



AMICI Pan Grilled Pork Belly (P338.00)!



AMICI Margherita Pizza (P330.00)!



I'm not sure what pizza this is...



ERICJAZ FOODIES with the little lords and the BP in AMICI!




Afterwards, we sang a Happy Birthday to birthday boy Jelo!

God bless you always my little godson! Always be good like Ninang.




When we're done eating, the chatfest begins!




He he he he! Same goes for the boys (when they're not on their phones).




The great thing about AMICI was that there was a lot of space. The kiddies played their hearts out since we're the only ones in the restaurant near closing time.



They all got to choose where to go to. Hala switch table naman.

Sorry AMICI!!! But we're grateful for your service. 




Our bill!




A happy night with our BPs!








AMICI
Ground Floor, 101 Missouri Square, 
Missouri Corner Connecticut Street, 
Greenhills, San Juan City
02 7244804






+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




12 comments:

  1. Wow late post. Hehehe what’s BP btw? Uzi lang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Hullooo Speedster! I actually have a looot of ready to post blogs na late lang hahahahaha!!!!

      BP has these meanings for us: Beautiful People, also Beauties and Pogis, but my favorite is Bawal Pangit (hahahaha). Sino kaya gumawa nung last??? Hahaha!

      Delete
  2. Why MIA si BFF Marian sa mga post mo?...I miss her cheerful face and her hubby na laging nakatakip ang face hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dearness!!! My best friend Marian is in the US being treated for breast cancer :( We miss her soooo much :( She’s been there for a year na pero we chat everyday. Thank God she’s cancer free na and will go home (sana) by June. God’s power is great! She is still so blessed!!!

      As for Manong Fred, meh, we dont care. Hahahaha!!! Kidding!!! Mwah!!!

      Delete
  3. Yeah like ya made those blogs 3 to 6 mos ago? Hehehe. Anyways I thought BP means Best Pals or like best pal-amunin. Lol ✌�� Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Speedster!!! Hahah! Mismo! I have about 20 blogs already made and some happened Oct pa. Sayang naman if I dont post it at memories yun no!! :) Hehehe!

      Oo nga ano?!! BEST PALS! Pero we really like BAWAL PANGIT hahahahaha! As for BEST PALamunin, labo no at proudly kuripot kami. Hahaha! We always pay for our own fams every getogether. :)

      Delete
    2. Hehehe yeah the same old same old KKB deal. Anyway, your blog is very informative and I like the way you connect to your readers. You make us readers feel like we’re part of the trip or food adventure.. so educational as well. It’s like watching Andrew and Anthony making their food documentaries about bizarre food or no reservations but a female local version in a family setting. Saluti !!! šŸ˜‰

      Delete
    3. Hiya Speedster!!!!

      Mismo!!! We separate it via our last names (Order ni Yap or order ni Virrey fam). I'm still thinking of a way how to sneak my order into the other group though... Kidding!!! He he he he he he he!!!!!

      Woah really??? Thank you!!! Naku I'm sure my lovable bullies (Spanky and Fred) will faint. Ha ha ha ha ha! I really love documenting everything happening around me and my family so I wouldn't forget. I'm honored that I have people (like you) who join in my crazy journey.

      Thank you again! I always look forward to your comments. Take care and God bless!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    4. Hey. Joke lang yun. Pulling your leg kasi May kelangan lang ako sayo..Hehehe. Joking aside. Yeah your corny jokes is kinda funny (I don’t know why) harhardyharhar! But it makes your blog interesting and unboring. Keep it up funny gal! Peace

      Delete
    5. BWA HA HA HA HA! I knew it!!!! I knew you were just pulling my leg pero sige, I have to be courteous (malay mo naman di ba). I was already typing "Uh, hello, are you sure you're in MY blog? Baka you're hungry??" Kaso mahirap na at baka you're sensitive pala.

      But still, isang malaking CHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

      Kidding! Thanks also for reading. Just in case your brain or eyes malfunction, I won't be liable for it ha?

      He he he he he! Cheers!!! Thanks again for giving me a laugh today!

      Delete
    6. Yeah, ka sad kasi previous blogs mo. But I understand. Behind those smiles is a sad heart. Uy pero I was just joking ha. I meant it when I said that I enjoy reading your blog. (Nakanamanyen) hehehe. Keep it up. Have a wonderful day.

      Delete
    7. He he he he! Thanks!!! We hope to meet you sooooooooon!!!!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...