family collage

Friday, September 15, 2017

PILITA'S RESTAURANT ( TANZA, CAVITE )

Growing up, I've always had fond memories of PILITA'S RESTAURANT in Cavite City. Besides signifying that we are near my father's hometown (where we loved having our summer vacations in), it also served delicious home-cooked Filipino food that was so satisfying after a long travel.

Now, there are other more popular restaurants that have settled in Cavite city. But for me, it's still going to be PILITA'S when we're in this side of the country. Even if their list of dishes may be simple compared to others, PILITA'S always served up comforting food that make me nostalgic at every spoonful.

Yup! As  long as we're going to my father's house in Cavite, we'll always find a part of our foodie home in PILITA'S! 




PILITA'S!!!!!





It's very obvious how PILITA'S used to be somebody's house which they renovated into a restaurant.



PILITA'S developed the last time I visited but the change was just with the addition of local foods and souvenirs for sale. 




Plus an airconditioned section!



Nice!!!!!!



The server kindly offered us to stay in the airconditioned section. My husband wondered later if the price of the dishes were different if eaten in this area. He he he he he he he!

Now I'm wondering too!!!!

ROLL CALL!!!!!!



The little lords!



Mary and Matthew Crawley!

YEP! Mary and Matthew FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Time to order!




PILITA'S menu 1....




PILITA'S menu 2...




PILITA'S menu 3...



PILITA'S menu 4...




PILITA'S menu 5...




PILITA'S menu 6...




PILITA'S menu 7!!!!




First up is PILITA'S Special Fried Rice (small P185.00)!

We used to order the Aligue Fried Rice and I was sad to find out it was not anymore available.




We didn't expect to love this so much though because the rice was packed with meats and flavors. It really complemented our orders for that night. Napa-extra rice tuloy ako ng di oras.




Andrei was excited to try out the Chicharon Bulaklak but was dismayed to discover it was not available that night. So we just got the PILITA'S Lechon Kawali (P140.00)!




I don't know if we were just hungry that night but we were happy with this small platter of fried pork.




The skin was crispy and the meat tender. My bunsoy was able to eat a lot!




It was the first ulam he munched on!!!!



Master Mati was craving for some seafood for dinner and had the PILITA'S Sizzling Squid (P260.00)!

The sweet spicy and slightly buttery sauce was  addicting!!! Andrei got spoonfuls of it over his rice!




One of my favorite dishes in PILITA'S would always have to be the Camaron Rebusado (P260.00)! It was as good as I remembered it but to have 4 pieces priced at P260.00 was just shocking. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! To think this was a provincial restaurant. Ang mahal ah!!!!!!!!!!!



For extra carbs, we got the PILITA'S Pancit Canton (P170.00)!



This was just ok. If you're in the mood to carbo load with saucy vegetables and chewy noodles, this is the one for you.




ERICJAZ FOODIES with the little lords at PILITA'S RESTAURANT!




Attackkkkkkkkkkkkkk!




My plate!!! My nostalgic PILITA'S plate!



Done!!!!!!!!




For dessert, the little Andrei asked for some Leche Flan (P60.00)!




Andrei loved leche flan and finished this in a jiffy!




The Chinese Dimpol felt like pigging out and had the Mais Con Yelo (P70.00)!




BURP!

The bill!

I don't know if I'm just being so kuripots or what but I found the prices expensive. To think that they own the place (not renting a spot in the mall) and ingredients should be cheaper in the provinces.

But it's okay, the memories and the delicious food made up for it. I'm so looking forward to go back again soon with my family.




I wonder if this was the same Aruwana fish from before?




Awwwww!



I'm glad we passed by PILITA'S RESTAURANT for our late night dinner. Though some of the food was a bit expensive (I'm not sure if it was already expensive before... he he he he he he), I would still go back and enjoy my classic favorites. Truth be told, I'm not sure if I'm a repeater for the taste or the sentiment.

Whatever it is, we'll always make time for PILITA'S!!!!








PILITA'S RESTAURANT






++++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD



4 comments:

  1. Hi Eric,

    At first, I thought that there is a Pilita's Restaurant in Cavite City, but upon browsing your pictures, this is the same Pilita's located in Tanza. Hope you can correct the place in your heading. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi True Vine,

      I see how that could be confusing. Thanks for the head's up! Will just make it Cavite. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi i just want to ask if how many branches you have in Philippines, what service did you offered? And how many seating capacity are there in one branches i featured this in my video thankyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hullo!

      If you read the blog you'll see that we don't own the restaurant and just ate in it. Better call the numbers provided in one of the pics. Have fun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...