family collage

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

LE BAMBOO CAFE BREAKFAST (DAKAK BEACH RESORT)

It's our first morning in DAKAK BEACH RESORT and we were all so excited to begin our day!

But of course, to successfully jump start our Saturday, we needed to be "properly nourished". And LE BAMBOO CAFE definitely gave us what we deliciously needed for an energized day of fun ahead!!!!



LE BAMBOO CAFE at DAKAK BEACH RESORT!




It already seemed like a fiesta this morning!





Nothing like the white sands and the soft waves to keep you company while having breakfast!




BREAKFAST BUFFET!!!!

(I apologize for the misty pictures. My camera lenses got cloudy in our very cold room. :( )




Crepes Suzette!




Hot bread pudding!



May I just mention that all pastries and breads are baked right in DAKAK BEACH RESORT that's why the taste and texture are so exceptional?



YUMMM! More reasons to carbo load!




Salad Bar!




Cold Cuts!




Simple veggies and dressings....




LE BAMBOO CAFE juices!




Hot soups for this morning!




LE BAMBOO CAFE Main dishes!




Pork Chorizo!!

This was SOOO good! Sweet and meaty! Like little bites of tocino but with more heat!




Pork Afritada!




Bistek!




Sweet and Sour Pork Cutlets!




Fried Dilis and WOHOO! My favorite...




Fried Danggit!!!!

It's like the bacon of the sea for me. Especially when it's crunchy! So perfect with garlic rice.



The buffet line just goes on and on!




Egad! More food to try out.




Pork and Beans and Dinuguan!




Chopsuey!




Hard Boiled Egg and Pansit!



My friends didn't see the Chinese station.




There was congee! Yum!




Thick rice porridge to fill up your tummy.




There was dimsum too!




Was able to try out the Pork Siomai and it deserved seconds. He he he he he...




I excitedly went back to our table.




Me and TAPE officemates!




My first plate of LE BAMBOO food!



Tita Flory was my "front" mate.




I borrowed her glasses for my eating picture. He he he he he he!



Tita Flory, Ate Dalden, and Larleen!



Tita Josie and I did our usual coffee shot!



My second plate of food!




DANGNABBIT! I really love DANGGIT!




We also requested for some scrambled and sunny side up eggs.




ERICJAZ FOODIES (the other half anyway) with TAPE Inc friends in LE BAMBOO CAFE!




Burp! We ate SOOOO much that we got fueled up for our adventurous day!




For our Sunday breakfast, we were back again LE BAMBOO CAFE!



We were greeted again by the looooong buffet line!




They served different dishes this time. Like the Chinese Meatloaf.



Corned Beef!




Chicken Cutlet with Tartar Sauce!



Fried Dilis and Sauteed Sardines!




These Sardines were MIGHTY good!




Pancit Bihon!




Yey! Creamy scrambled eggs!




Caught Larlene and Ate Dalden by the buffet!




My first plate of food.



Honestly, I shouldn't be eating too much because we planned to go jet skiing, parasailing, and swimming in the beach later on!

PLUS, we were also going to have a special seafood buffet later!





WHADDAHECK!

Food was so good that I cannot insult it by not eating... A LOT. That is. Ha ha ha ha ha!




Burp. Egad. Why do I keep doing this to myself. My poor tummy.

:)


I really love breakfast food! And in LE BAMBOO CAFE, we certainly pigged out on our favorites PLUS MORE for our unforgettable DAKAK BEACH RESORT weekend!!!

SO.

THERE.




LE BAMBOO CAFE
DAKAK PARK AND BEACH RESORT
Barangay Taguilon, 
Dapitan City, 7101 Zamboanga del Norte
Phone:(065) 213 6813









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...