family collage

Saturday, September 12, 2020

KIMPURA (2020)


Once upon a time before what's happening now, I CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Now...

I don't care if we have done this here many times before...

I don't care that it may make me go over my budget...

I don't care that I've made SEVERAL blogs about birthday celebrations here ordering the same food with the same people...

But we're having my birthday in my favorite KIMPURA and here's my post about it!!!

DAN DAN DANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Yohoo! We're in KIMPURA!!!!!!!!!!!



Made reservations in the private room because we enjoyed the exclusivity the last time we were here.



Yun lang unlike last time, I have to get two rooms and the little guys have to be in the table with my Mom and brothers.



Kimpura Floor Manager Ray! We've known him for a verrrrrrrrrry long time because he's one of Daddy's favorite servers. His wife also worked in the Unimart Cafe where Daddy and friends frequented.



Ordering up!!!

("Pwede bang tubig na lang ang ipriprito???)



Yayyyy...  My special guests are here na!

ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here's the "kiddie table".... Tee hee!



Mommy and Kuya Jon!



Kuya Jay and Karen!



Master Mati, Pretty Cio, and Bunsoy Andrei!




Our table!




Ate Jit and Anthony!



BGP and Manong Fred!




Food is here so ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ordered about two or more of each dish below....)




KIMPURA Salmon Sashimi (P550.00)!




KIMPURA Tuna Sashimi (P350.00)!




KIMPURA Tekka Maki (P195.00)!



Plates of side salad that came with some of our orders.




We also got bowls of Miso Soup!




My kuya daw will be the chef for the day.

Tee hee! Kidding!




Yay our real chef is here!




KIMPURA Fried Rice, our favorite (P97.00 per cup)!




For the Teppanyakiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

Invisible Chicken (P265.00)!
Oysters (P295.00)!
Sukiyaki Beef (P595.00)!
Angus Rib-Eye (P1,100)!!!




KIMPURA Prawns (P595.00)!




We also got our favorite KIMPURA Yakiudon (P395.00)!




And of course, KIMPURA Tempura (P620.00)!



Wohooo... Now my "party" has officially started!

Syempre ako pa din ang photographer.



The kiddie table had one of the chefs we were familiar with. Their table had complete orders much ahead of us. He he he he he!



We already had a few bites when we remembered to pray. Ha ha ha ha ha! The kiddie table was already done (kaya naman pala may "blessing na food" agad e!).




Sukiyaki Beef! 

Each tender thin slice is always full of flavor.




Of course, nothing would beat the rib-eye!!! Sooo buttery and katakam-takam!



Another long time favorite are the prawns. We always fight over the heads.

As for me, I always beg for the fried up garlic, peppers, and onions with it. I top it on my rice.




OYSTERS!!!!!




We asked Chef to fry up the Rib-Eye fats. Ha ha ha ha!




My plate! My super full and happy KIMPURA plate!




ERICJAZ FOODIES with the family in KIMPURA!

(Yes, BGP and Manong Fred are already my "family").




Yayyy! I'm so happy that the family is complete.




BGP and Manong Fred had this delicious cake from Cara Mia delivered at KIMPURA.




Manong Fred said additional P50 daw this chocolate greeting kaya pag-ingatan ko daw.

CHE! Ha ha ha ha!





Kidding aside, we so LOVE this cake!!! Thanks so much BGP Mariane and Manong Fred! Love you all so much!




And our KIMPURA friends surprised me with a song!

Tee hee!



OMG! OMG! OMG!!! I was like... KAYO HAAAAA! YOU SURPRISED ME!!!!

Teee hee!

Awww... Mati's so sweet.




Che! Pinagtawanan pa ako ng ate ko.




My birthday "blow the candles" haul.



Seriously though I was really choking up with tears at this point. I suddenly got overwhelmed with this happy feeling of togetherness with the special people in my life.



At my age, I now know that life is indeed short and I don't know how long we'll all be together and happy like this. That's why for now, I'll be really grateful and savor this moment. Kaya naiyak talaga ako.



When I was kid I wished for toys or for a boyfriend (tee hee). Now, I just gave my thanks and prayed for the health, happiness, and longer life of everyone in this room. 

(Lawayan ko lahat ng cake... ha ha ha ha)




Love ko talaga sila!



It was indeed a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!




My bill!! (Yes di ako hinatian ni Yub... CHE!)

It's my 35th and I'm with my family -- so this is all worth it!




The only thing that would make my birthday celebration at KIMPURA perfect is if my Daddyowzers were with us. But in his absence, I still felt all the love, blessings, completeness, and just super happiness today!

Wait... Maybe my Daddowyzers was with us pala!!!!!

I don't care anymore for gifts, trips, or parties. Basta I'll have birthday celebrations with my family for MANY more years to come, I will already be very thankful.




SO.

THERE.


KIMPURA GREENHILLS
 Greenhills Shopping Center, Ortigas Avenue, 
corner Connecticut, San Juan, 1502 Metro Manila
+63288225308 / +63288225329


KIMPURA FOR MY BIRTHDAY 2017
KIMPURA (MY 2015 BIRTHDAY)
KIMPURA BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION FOR KUYA JON
KIMPURA (AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN)
KIMPURA PART TROIS
KIMPURA AGAIN
KIMPURA
KIMPURA GREENBELT FOR MY BIRTHDAY
KIMPURA - ANDREI'S BIRTHDAY2018
KIMPURA - CLOSING TIME

MY 45TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS



+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...