family collage

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

OHAYO RAMEN BAR WITH MY FAMILY


When the Yub and I had a date in OHAYO RAMEN BAR, we made several posts and raves about our delicious dinner that I received several messages from my family asking where that restaurant was.

"It's just in San Juan" I said. To which my sister instantly replied "Then that's where we'll eat after Sunday mass."

"Ay ok po. Sige po ate po."

See how nice and meek I am when it comes to food???

But really, deep inside I was going like "YIPEEEEKIYAYMADAPAKAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" He he he he he he! Free lunch nga naman in our favorite new restaurant e bakit ba???!!! Tee hee!

I'm so weird.



Yihiii!!!! We're in OHAYO RAMEN BAR!!!!



Good thing that they accepted reservations even during Sundays. I was able to get their big table upstairs. Yun lang, seniors may have a difficult time going to the second floor.




HELLOOOOO double chin!

If the tables were not available, we would stay at their counter (where Mang Henry, our pilot, stayed).

It would've been cool pa din yun lang we won't be able to talk properly because we'll all be facing a wall.

ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!



Kuya Jon and my Mom!




Anthony and Ate Jowjits!



The Chinese Panget and Master Mati!




MEEEE and the sushi bunsoy Andrei!



ORDERING UP!!!!

Our server was always smiling and patient with our kakulitans. He he he he he! If Daddy was here, I'm sure nakindatan na siya. He he he he....

BRACE YOURSELVES... FOOD IS HERE!



OHAYO Salmon Roll (P180.00)!

Andrei ordered this and since we all tried to zoink a bite from him, we ordered some more.



We got another one for Andrei because he got so bitin with his first order.

(In short, inubusan namin siya... Ha ha ha ha ha!)



OHAYO Torched Salmon (P260.00)!




Creamy salmon at every bite!




OHAYO Spicy Tuna Roll (P230.00)!



This was yum and messy to eat.... Just the way I liked it.



OHAYO Futo Maki (P190.00)!

I'm not really a fan of Futo Maki but my Mom seemed to like this. He he he he.


HERE COME OUR MAINS!


OHAYO Pork Tonkotsu Ramen (P290.00)!

Since most of us were not heavy eaters, we requested some of our Ramen bowls to be split in two!




OHAYO Tan Tan Mien (P320.00)!

A superkaduper must have in OHAYO!



OHAYO Shio Ramen (P260.00)!

My brother tried out this bowl of noodles with a salt-based broth. He said this was okay but he preferred this to be a bit saltier.




OHAYO Shrimp Tempura (P310.00)!



I think it's mighty cool that they serve the heads with this. They're nice to munch on with the ginger soy sauce!




GYOZA (P195.00)!




I love how their Gyoza had that extra crusty bottom which added a nice crunch amidst this juicy Japanese dumpling.



OHAYO Beef Gyudon (P270.00)!




I think this is very sulit for the price.




ERICJAZ FOODIES with my family in OHAYO RAMEN BAR!

Did you notice somebody missing? Yep! He purposely hid when this picture was taken.




OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAH....

Come to mama you bouncy and wet little thing....

That didn't sound right.

Actually that seems gross but I'm lazy na to edit.

OH WELL.




DONE!




LE BILL!!!

Thanks for treating us Mommy!!!!!

HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE!




My family did not go as crazy as the Yub and I did for OHAYO RAMEN BAR but they liked it naman daw. Oh well....

As long as we got treated already here... We're fine.

KIDDING!!!!!

Don't worry OHAYO, the Yub and I will ALWAYS be here for you... 

Forever... and ever... 

AND EVER.

:p


OHAYO  MAKI AND RAMEN BAR
30 Granada Avenue, Villa Ortigas II, 
Valencia, Quezon City
+639275521212
(CLOSED ON MONDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)





++++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...