family collage

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

BAMBOO CAFE LUNCH - ANVAYA COVE RESORT


THE YAPPY BUNCH were in ANVAYA COVE RESORT with our Bawal Panget Family for the weekend. When we arrived, the little lords were sooooooo raring to swim so the Yub and I prepared everything needed. We saw the others however proceeding to the restaurant to have an early lunch and initially we passed because not only did we just have breakfast, but the boys were so excited already to attack the pool (you know us, everything for the our kids' happiness). Yun lang, when the little lords' learned that their friends were going to eat first, they wanted to eat na din. HAY NAKU!!!!! Nothing peeves me more than dropping something you really, really like just because the others are not doing it. Seriously, it just pisses me off. Anyway so I was not in the mood to be my usual jolly self that lunch and I was controlling my mouth not to say anything rude or offensive (he he he he).

My dangerous irritation however died down when the food arrived all hot and smelling glorious. Like I said, I wasn't hungry, but I heard my tummy give out a curious grumble after getting a whiff of my burger.

Though it was not in our immediate plans, we had a great lunch at BAMBOO CAFE! Then after wiping out all that food, it was straight swimming for hours!!!

See how food makes everything alright???



ERICJAZ FOODIES with the BP in BAMBOO CAFE!!!




The restaurant was full that lunch time so it's a good thing that there was an available table for us.



BAMBOO CAFE is one of the 2 restaurants in ANVAYA C RESORT and I'm loving the native fresh look of it that's so spacious and airy for the guests. 



BAMBOO CAFE menu 1




BAMBOO CAFE menu 2...




BAMBOO CAFE menu 3...




BAMBOO CAFE menu 4...




BAMBOO CAFE menu 5...




BAMBOO CAFE menu 6...




BAMBOO CAFE menu 7...




BAMBOO CAFE menu 8...


ROLL CALL!



Master Mati and the bunsoy Andrei....



Me and the Chinese Panget.

BRACE YOURSELVES....

FOOD IS HERE!



First on the table is my order of the famous ANVAYA burger (P325.00)!

Yup! I read about it in other blogs and heard the raves from other guests. That's why even if I was not so hungry, I gave it a try.




I have to admit, the burger WAS good. It's not SHEBANGBANG-STARS-FLEW-OUT-OF-MY-JAM awesome but it's like a deliciously created home-made burger: the patty was juicy and flavorful, the veggies fresh, and the bun had the right crustiness to it.




Potato wedges pa nga lang masarap na! He he he he he!



The Master Mati studied the menu and the Seafood Laksa (P195.00) caught his eye.

It's not everyday you see Laksa in a resort menu and priced cheaply at that!




When his big bowl arrived, the thick and hot Laksa soup smelled glorious that my big guy immediately became happy.




He could see all the things that he loved in his soup: seafood, noodles, bean sprouts...There's nothing more that he could ask for right now.




Except his Mom to stop taking pictures! He he he he he he!




The bunsoy and Yub shared a whole order of the ANVAYA Margherita Pizza (P335.00)!




Pizza was more than enough for the 2 and it was so cheesy and yum!! My boys happily chomped on their pizza.




My sweet bunsoy sensed my bad mood and got some flowers beside the cafe. Awwwwww...... My very loving bunsoy!!!!! He's the sweetest boy of all!!!  How can you stay angry after that???? He really knows how to make his Mommy smile!




Check out some of my friends' orders...

ANVAYA Binagoongan Lechon Kawali (P245.00)!




ANVAYA Grilled Pork Pinakbet (P245.00)!




ANVAYA Chicken Binakol (P235.00)!




ERICJAZ FOODIES with the little lords and the Bawal Panget Group!

Side A...




Side B!




BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

Check out my messy burger!




DONE!




Our bill!!!!



Now time to do some serious swimming little lords!!!!

YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!





SO.

THERE.




BAMBO CAFE
ANVAYA COVE BEACH AND NATURE CLUB
Barangay Mabayo, Borong, Bataan






+++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...